It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Vitamin D study Confirms Health benefits regarding cancer,diabetes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
the government levels recommended are 200 to 400 i u daily are the same as water and worthless.

you need 4000 to 8000 i u per day to SIGNIFICANTLY reduce diabetes ,cancer,ms...

here is the latest scientific research.it is suggested you spread it around.using twitter,etc.

the mainstream media will not mention it as they funded largely by disease as profit pharma companies.

a patient cured is a patient lost.

For discussion:-

www.naturalnews.com...

Here's the title and abstract of the original study:

Vitamin D Supplement Doses and Serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D in the Range Associated with Cancer Prevention
CEDRIC F. GARLAND, CHRISTINE B. FRENCH, , LEO L. BAGGERLY, and ROBERT P. HEANEY,

"This paper provides a long awaited insight into a dose-response relationship between orally administered vitamin D3 and the resulting levels of serum 25(OH)D in over 3600 citizens. The results will allow...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So when will "they" get around to banning vitamin D?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I wonder if certain vaccines, or fluoride, or chemtrails, or something - some type of medicine forced upon humans - prevents the body from producing enough of its own Vitamin D. It'd be interesting to see studies on that.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Vitamin D deficiency is the latest AMA worry. I don't know if it does any good but likely it doesn't hurt. 50,000 iu once a week is a common dose.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Asthma. I never ever see anyone chat about vitamin D helping with asthma, but there are actually numerous scientific studies on it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
So...once again we find that the Medical Community has no soul or care to be a healing community. If we are ill they do not want us to be healed....wouldn't be prudent to making money off the sicko's. Big Pharma most definitely will be looking for a way to ban this.

Since Dr.'s know that Vitamin D3 supplementation is a good choice for women/men with a chance of Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, prostrate cancer, osteoporosis, colon cancer, obesity, diabetes, etc...they have pretty much shown their true face as to why they are only out for the money and not to heal.

This is a very simple, logical and natural way to heal some of the most common ailments that attack todays society. .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

This is getting pretty scary.

Soon vitamin B6 is going to be outlawed as a toxin or as an illegal drug thanks to Big Pharma.
You have to see this...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

4000-8000?..Very interesting...Thanks for the information!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I take my vitmains everyday, GNC, becuae they have the most plus herbs and minerals for your money budget.
is it acutally safe? to take 6-8,000 IU's of vitamin d everyday? is that actually safe? to my knowledge, 1,500 seems to be the max.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

did you not read the article hyperlink?

it is found that does up to 40000 i u oral daily are not toxic...

injections up to even higher levels for vitamin d depleted people up to 300000 i.u.

i urge you read the article and spread it around.

daily levels upto 10000 are perfectly safe.

3000 people were involved in this study.

i did not find any mention in the mainstream media at all for such a important valuable study in that cancer,etc reductions of up to 50% were associated with proper d levels in the blood.

all they talk about is charlie sheen and his finding it difficult to live on a $million a show wage packet.he wants $1.5 million a show.

charlie sheen .

the best resource for vitamin d is the vitamin d council website and it has loads of research papers in one place.

here :-

www.vitamindcouncil.org...

and here:-

www.vitamindcouncil.org...

on each disease you click you will find associated research for that disease and vitamin d findings in relation to that disease.

it could be the best time you ever spent.

or you can spend some more time finding about charlie sheen and interviews with his hookers.

Charlie Sheen, the combative star of long-running hit “Two and a Half Men,” demanded a raise from approximately $2 million to $3 million per episode to come back to the set of the show

today.msnbc.msn.com...

edit on 4-3-2011 by beckybecky because: more thoughts

edit on 4-3-2011 by beckybecky because: clarity.

edit on 4-3-2011 by beckybecky because: spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well the reason it's not being reported is this is another way the gov't can control population. I know it's not the right thing to do but it is the right thing if we want to survive here on earth. Kinda like why they don't ban cigarettes. 4million people die every year because of these. We also have cures for AIDS and Cancer, in fact many year ago we did. Every once in a while you will hear of a new method that may cure and that is just to satisfy the public.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Bear in mind that VitD is NOT absorbed if you use sunscreen. You must expose as much as your body as possible without any protection. Well in my country, ( New Zealand) our Cancer Society would be up in arms reading this! They have the ' Slip, Slap, Slop' policy for protecting ourselves from sunburn and maybe melanoma in the future. Given we have the highest UV rate in the world, it is understandable logic but is most likely creating more problems than it solves.
I have an auto immune disease and asked my Rheumatologist for a VitD check. I was at 12 when I should be at least at 30, but best at 50. I have a once monthly cholecalciferol tablet and all is well so far.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
4k-8k? that's a lot. most likely impossible to get in the winter without supplements.

seems like an unnatural amount to me, but the study speaks for itself.

I eat eggs and salmon every day which are some of the highest foods in the world with vitamin d, yet I'm still not close to 4k
edit on 5-3-2011 by Etherea1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
FYI guys - COSTCO sells big bottles of 2000 UI gelpills. I ramp up on the D during the winter months to help combat colds etc. So far, so good

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Etherea1

skin makes 20000 units in mid day sun per 1/2 hour exposure depending on skin color.
you must not shower for at least 12 hours to give time for the vitamin to percolate thru the skin.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

360 softgel of 10000 unit vit d from ebay for about $39 from healthy origins a usa company in pittsburgh.

a study indicates it has very powerful anti inflammatory properties and useful against pneumonia and tb.

a study found it can stop tb/pneumonia from starting.

i find it strange people have not bothered to read any of the links at all.

are they visible?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Regarding Diabetes and Vitamin D, this was known in 1980, maybe it wasn't made public because Diabetes wasn't as common them.

Here is the original article from 1980 in my archives:
pdfcast.org...

I posted it here for you to enjoy. You would have had to pay to find this article, but here it is.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sorry to go off topic but I have to ask, why is it when I am reading this thread about vitamin D there are advertisements at the top of the page for 3 different websites all selling vitamin D?

How do those ads know I'm looking at a vitamin D thread? I didn't think there was adverting capable of knowing what thread I'm looking at, does it work on tagging or something? I find it frigging intrusive.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Phorm technology throws up relevent advertising.it is used by google and others to target advertising.

you read about lingerie it throws up lingerie ads.

you read about hair baldness it throws up hair products.its been around 2 years.

new topics

top topics

join