It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Cheers as the CIA Plunges Libya Into Chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The uprising started in the eastern city of Benghazi. The Italian foreign minister has raised his fears of an Islamic Emirate of Benghazi declaring itself independent. So where does this sudden uprising come from? The answer is that the same groups the US has been funding for decades are now taking their chance to gain control over the nation. A group recently arrested in Libya consisted of dozens of foreign nationals that were involved in numerous acts of looting and sabotage. The Libyan government could not rule out links to Israel. Great Britain funded an Al Qaeda cell in Libya, in an attempt to assassinate Gadaffi. The main opposition group in Libya now is the National Front for the Salvation of Libya. This opposition group is being funded by Saudi Arabia, the CIA, and French Intelligence. This group unified itself with other opposition groups, to become the National Conference for the Libyan Opposition. It was this organization that called for the "Day of Rage" that plunged Libya into chaos on February 17 of this year.

Now that's something I never knew. But the way the murderous NWO and it's dog chasing agencies like the CIA work I'm not at all surprised. Have a read of the rest of this article:

globalresearch.ca...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

The title of your thread cites the CIA but then you go on to post about various other Nations who funded and trained opposition groups in Libya. CIA not even being the most prominent. So although I dont dispute those claims its quite misleading to say the least

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here's a Russian prospective on whats really going on inside Libya:

rt.com...

and here's why the UK & USA don't want Ghaddafi brought to justice:

rt.com...

*NOTE: Throughout the Middle East especially (watch Saudi Arabia):
DAY OF RAGE 11th March 2011

*There's talk among the M16 created Muslim Brotherhood of war with Israel

*ISRAEL: Lock and load!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
there trying to break up every country in regions, and cause seperation, this the treason act, the next they will try is sherdian law and attack the jewish communities, we need more videos of how they pratice sherian law, I noticed when the pew pew went on in libya, the CBC news online was flooded with anti libya picures and vids
the burning wagon symptions of how libya muslums operate and live. I imagine these radicals call the kettle black as they also use radicial tatics This was started with america's operation paper clip of using some Nazi SS
under the CIA to first go in and break up these middle east countries to train a CIA muslim brotherhood group founded & funded by the states since than than kissengers oil programe could be implemented. There is problity some reference books from way back that tell this tale. that show the older players involved that lead up today

Caution there going to try this in every country, I guess the first perhaps was brition trying to enact this sherian law trying to rally other muslims into the group as a community to form cells in a country for bases of operations
to establish there country within a country.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I do not know where you are getting your sources from but this is in no way a CIA Black Hat mission.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I do not know where you are getting your sources from but this is in no way a CIA Black Hat mission.

I completely disagree with you on that statement.
There has been direct funding from the US State Dept,
NED (CIA) and the Tides Foundation (Soros) paid
directly to CAIR who in turn earmarks that funding
for propaganda bloggers and training of protesters. The
very same revolution model used in the ME
was also used in the color revolutions in the
former Soviet block. It has greatly expanded
in the ME due to the availability of social
networking.

Did you also see that the countries with
the most control over the internet (like China,
North Korea) are not as affected by this revolution
model?

This revolution brought to you by the NWO.

edit on 3/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Isn't CIA Black Hat missions not suppose to be known?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

Exactly, and the events that follow as well are not made public or are known meaning this could not be a CIA job as it's way too much in the public arena.

top topics

join