It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a comet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If you go here :sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...
watch the middle of the picture and you will see an object come from the right side and move pretty quickly out from behind the sun. This is moving fast compared to the rest of the objects. Maybe a comet. And no, I don't think it's a ship.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
internal server error.
Sorry

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
DAMNIT, I was watching this just 5 mins ago and now if I click on the link, it tells me server error!!

I still have the tab and the movie is still there. Just added a video down loader to my browser, but I have to restart to use it and will lose my video. MODS, might as well take this down, now I got no video and no proof.

edit on 3-3-2011 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You cannot post a link to the animation query results.
Give us the intrument used (LASCO C3, etc) and the time frame, and we can see what you are talking about.
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...
edit on 3/3/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I can't check on your comment about how fast the object appeared to be, but if the video was in real time, you are not going to see a comet move "real fast." Actually, not at all.

They are in the speediest part of their long orbits at that position, and the closer to the Sun the faster they move, but you will not notice motion in a real time video.

Anybody consider it strange that the link is down. How often does that happen?

top topics

join