It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist ?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
Wow, I have just found this thread and haven't had time to read through it. But, I am subscribing to it for further investigation.

This topic has always been of great interest to me because I remember a lot of things from various past lives, but I can never remember my name(s). I can't even remember the name I have this time around sometimes, I just can't identify with it.

I wrote a thread about some of my experiences awhile ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to know if there is any way I can find out what my name, my True name, is? I think I know it sometimes, but it's like a hazy memory and disappears when I try to recall it.

Hey there ottobot ... there are a couple of things I could suggest ... one would be to find the 'self-regression' script I added to this thread (sorry I can't remember what page) and give it a try ... it might help you extend on the memories you already have ... or second you could try meditation ... and go into the meditation with the specific question in your mind ... 'What is my true name' ?

When you ask a question of spirit (even our own) we have to be aware that the answer may come in a symbollic way rather than directly being given the name so look for signs ... and of course sometimes we have to accept that we might not need to know our name at this time ... but when we do it will come to us.

Woody

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch
[morE

yes I can understand your reasoning and I think that is why, I need to get one, done next year, once I have finished, my nvq thing

I had a pretty full on soul connection 2 years ago that brought me too my knees and nearly lost me my job, it involved major energetic, phenonoma, cords, energy vamps and a mixture of intense love and intense pain, like a deep sadness of the soul and recognition, that I had known this person at my dance group before, saw a few possible past life images but still dont completely understand any of it, other, than it was designed for growth and to settle energtic imbalance/kamra

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
[morE

yes I can understand your reasoning and I think that is why, I need to get one, done next year, once I have finished, my nvq thing

I had a pretty full on soul connection 2 years ago that brought me too my knees and nearly lost me my job, it involved major energetic, phenonoma, cords, energy vamps and a mixture of intense love and intense pain, like a deep sadness of the soul and recognition, that I had known this person at my dance group before, saw a few possible past life images but still dont completely understand any of it, other, than it was designed for growth and to settle energtic imbalance/kamra

I think you would find it beneficial ... just be sure to pick a reputable therapist ... and always remember that our hardest experiences are the ones that teach us the greatest soul lessons.

Woody

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
yes, it sure, was hard, Newton Institute are pretty good for reputation

did you see the flipside documentary woody ??

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i have a question but with some background info first. if you're able to help me understand it a little better i would greatly appreciate it, if not i would gladly welcome any insight you had otherwise on it. when i was around 5 years old, I only remember it so clearly because it happened quite often, i would constantly wake from the same dream a few times a week, though i dont remember the exact amount, but sometimes it would happen more than once in a single night. These "dreams" were not always happening when i was asleep either, and my eyes would be open and i would huddle in the farthest corner of my bed with the blanket around me because what was in my dreams were at least to me appearing infront of me while i was awake.
in the dreams there were always the same.. im not sure what to call them...they had shape yet they didn't it was like dense black smoke taking shape, the outlines were not as deep of black as the rest, and were murky, and in my dreams they were always coming after me and who ever else they could get to steal body parts to make themselves tangible. then after awhile as i got older i stopped having these experiences until my grandmother died and they reappeared in my dreams again, this time there were sounds in the dreams almost like booming echos, the ground was all concrete, i specificaly remember it being a very cold grey color, and the skies were are vivid deep blue/indigo colour and they were surrounding me until they were finally all on top of me consuming me. and i had forgotten about them untill it happend again when i was older.
any insight you could provide me with on this would really make my day its been something that has had me perplexed since it happend the second time in my life.. have a awesome day! and thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
yes, it sure, was hard, Newton Institute are pretty good for reputation

did you see the flipside documentary woody ??
No never saw the flipside documentary ... what's it about and is it worth a looksee ?

Woody

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoAquarius
i have a question but with some background info first. if you're able to help me understand it a little better i would greatly appreciate it, if not i would gladly welcome any insight you had otherwise on it. when i was around 5 years old, I only remember it so clearly because it happened quite often, i would constantly wake from the same dream a few times a week, though i dont remember the exact amount, but sometimes it would happen more than once in a single night. These "dreams" were not always happening when i was asleep either, and my eyes would be open and i would huddle in the farthest corner of my bed with the blanket around me because what was in my dreams were at least to me appearing infront of me while i was awake.
in the dreams there were always the same.. im not sure what to call them...they had shape yet they didn't it was like dense black smoke taking shape, the outlines were not as deep of black as the rest, and were murky, and in my dreams they were always coming after me and who ever else they could get to steal body parts to make themselves tangible. then after awhile as i got older i stopped having these experiences until my grandmother died and they reappeared in my dreams again, this time there were sounds in the dreams almost like booming echos, the ground was all concrete, i specificaly remember it being a very cold grey color, and the skies were are vivid deep blue/indigo colour and they were surrounding me until they were finally all on top of me consuming me. and i had forgotten about them untill it happend again when i was older.
any insight you could provide me with on this would really make my day its been something that has had me perplexed since it happend the second time in my life.. have a awesome day! and thank you for your time.

Hey there IndigoAquarius ... I just wanted to let you know that I have read your post ... twice so far ... and I need to think about it for a while ... I'm not sure it's pastlife connected although having said that one idea popped into my head ... as in the 'dream' being symbollic of a particular pastlife event ... or else it could be some form of mass shadow people event ... as I said I need to think about this and I'll get back to you tomorrow with my thoughts.

Woody

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

thank you i really appreciate you take some of your time in your life for me. Have Miraculous day!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Thank you so much for such an in depth response!
Really appreciate it, sometimes when you hear the truth you just recognize it...
you are wonderful.

Wag

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What a wonderful thread this is ! I love reading about everyone's experiences, and Woodwytch's insights are answering so many of the questions I've had about past lives.

I had an experience quite a few years ago. I went to a hypnotist for some help with a persistent blood-injury fainting phobia I've had for as long as I can remember. This was not a past-life session- I was looking only for some help in getting over the problem through suggestion. Well, the hypnotist was a very nasty one. Throughout the session I was perfectly aware of her trying to implant all sorts of absurd abuse memories in my mind and she tried to impose a post hypnotic suggestion compelling me to return to her regularly. This was all highly unethical and I knew it. Although I was in a hypnotized state I was perfectly lucid and so I simply ignored her and just sort of spaced out on my own.

After the session I went home and, since I felt rather tired and was still a bit peeved at the whole experience, I took a nap. This is where it gets interesting.

I had one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had. I woke up in a bedroom that was sparsely furnished. I was a small child in a simple white linen dress. There wasn't a mirror, but a lock of my hair fell in front of my eyes and I could see that it was darker than my usual hair. I went out of the room and saw a woman who I knew was my mother in this dream. We talked, though not in English. I think it may have been French. I ate a small bowl of porridge while we were talking. She asked me to go out to do an errand for her- I think it was to get some eggs or bread or something, I left the house and entered a very old town street- it was European, in an era I'm guessing to be sometime perhaps in the 16th century. I strolled along the street and rounded a corner where I saw a royal entourage gathered in front of a building down the way. I knew it was the duke returning home from a trip. He'd been away for a few months and I was rather excited that he'd returned. I stood to watch the footmen unloading things from the carriage and there were some colored banners flying in the light breeze.

I had another experience more recently- just a few months ago. I had a very vivid dream of being a soldier riding in the back of a wagon with a group of other soldiers. They were Walloons. I was not, but I was travelling with them. The smell of the hay in the back of the wagon and the sound of their voices was very vivid. I was eating a pear and a small piece of bread. I also smelled gunpowder and oil, but it had a different scent that the modern powder and oil do- hard to describe. I would guess this was sometime in the 17th century.

Both these dreams left me with a strong impression that they were more than usual dreams. The entire sensory experience was very strong and complete, and even now I can see, hear, smell, taste and feel all the sensations in those dreams as vividly as if they'd really happened.

I guess what I'd ask a past life regression therapist is this: Are these dreams memories of previous lives? What can I do to get myself to have more dreams like this? Can I train myself to explore these scenes and remember more? In both cases I felt very much at home and very happy- I'd like to go back to visit those times more often.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hi Woody!
I read the first page and the last page lol. My laptop is about to die and i need to put the kids to sleep. I always been very interested in past lives. I always wanted to know if i had any. I had a few women from a website read my pictures online. Some say i was a Indian and a princess and another i was just a normal women in a boat in the 1800s with my husband. lol. I dont recall anything, i never seen anything in my mind. But i always have this sense i had past lives. Is it very expensive to get this done by someone like you? I have a lot of anger issues, jealous, trust issues. And some personal things that i rather not say here. I cant U2U, i dont have 20 posts yet. I will be checking out all your links soon. Is there anything i can do at home to remember anything or do i need to see a professional? I hope to here from you soon. Thank you for posting this information!!

)0( love & light

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

it's about past life regression, I found it pretty fascinating, given all my previous experiences

clip here

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-7-2012 by Dharma Employee because: to illustrate the documentary I was talking about

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoAquarius

thank you i really appreciate you take some of your time in your life for me. Have Miraculous day!

Hey there IndigoAquarius ... well I'm not sure there's that much to appreciate to be honest ... all I can say is that you should look for the 'Self-Regression' script that I added a few pages back and give it a try ... from your description I do have one idea about a pastlife connection to the 'dream' but as I have said in earlier posts it would be unethithical of me to 'tell' you who you'd been and what you'd done in a previous life ... give it a try and see if you get anything.

Alternatively I think this is more likely to be a paranormal event as previously mentioned and the fact that it has only happened once in your adult life would indicate that as scary as it is it will not harm you ... you could always sleep with a small bowl of sea salt under your bed for cleansing and purification to keep it from happening.

Finally, what might be a good idea in your case is to find a dream analyst and get them to explain the potential meaning of the 'dream' ... unfortunately this is not one of my skills so I can't help you myself on that score.

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
oops ! I double posted

edit on 12-7-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wagtail

Thank you so much for such an in depth response!
Really appreciate it, sometimes when you hear the truth you just recognize it...
you are wonderful.

Wag

My pleasure ... and yes ... sometimes the most obvious is the last thing we see

And flattery is always gratefully received

Woody

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yesIAM

Does anyone know if there are any documented side effects associated with this type of treatment?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

I have often wondered that

although from the interviews I listened to regarding the subject, it seems to be a positive and healing thing

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join