It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I've read the thread, and find it, at the very least, interesting.

I apologize if this has been mentioned in previous posts, but why doesn't someone, or I guess I should really ask does someone, that recalls living a past life in say Egypt, France, etc. recall the language that they would have obviously spoken or written during that time?

Hey ther Ipowell0627,

It has been known to occur under hypnosis ... although I have never had a client start talking in a different language on my couch (yet).

Certainly using my method the memories people recall of lifetimes in other countries do initially struggle to understand what I am saying to them (because at that stage I am the one that might sound foreign to them) ... when this happens I back-pace a couple of steps in the process so that they are able to understand and answer my questions in their present-life tongue ... it's a little like adding subtitles to their mental TV screen that they are watching the images on.

However, the one thing that cannot be overcome is the change in their mannerisms and voice tone. From the therapists perspective this is an amazing thing to witness and never ceases to amaze me.

And of course from my own personal experiences I can clearly remember that there was not only a lot of Olde English terminology in recalled dialogue but also Cornish dialogue ... which I could hear and understood perfectly in my head but could bearly pronounce when I tried to say it out loud (very strange feeling) ... I also recalled several place names that are no longer used (including the place where Hilley grew-up).

In my book 'The Cornish Burning' I have tried to describe how it felt to stand on the same ground that Hilley had stood on almost 400yrs ago in my present lifetime when I went on my research trips ... but it's damn near impossible to put into words.

Woody

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Does Past Life regression prove that reincarnation is true?

Were some people Grey Aliens or Reptilians in past lives?

thanks
edit on 4-3-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

Hey there sphinx551,

Personally I do believe that Paslife Regression does prove Reincarnation because of my own firsthand experiences ... however, I would never recommend that anyone should just take the word / opinion of another person.

That's why I always encourage my clients to research the data they have recalled whenever possible, in an effort to prove authenticity.

As for people who claim to recall being Grey Aliens / Reptillians in a pastlife ... again I can only speak from my own findings ... and to date I have not yet had a client on my couch who recalled being an alien.

However, I do believe that there are people who may possibly have had 'off-planet' experiences (myself included) but whether that was down to an incarnation as an alien lifeform or via an abduction experience it is impossible to say at this point in time ... and I reserve judgement for the same reason I will not endorse 'future-life' memories ... purely because we have no way to substantiate the recall of potential alien incarnations as factual with any recorded evidence (but that doesn't mean it's not possible).

Woody

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Hey there Frogs,

Good to see you here ... and please feel free to share more information about your memories.

As for 'controlling' spontaneous memories ... I personally never found a way to control them ... other than to write the images down in as much detail as possible ... then when they stop or you feel you have the complete set of memories try to arrange them in a timeline.

Try to examine (in your minds-eye), the finer details of your clothing (start at your feet and work your way up) ... weapons ... home (inside and out) ... hairstyles / tatoos / jewlery ... landscapes.

Then check your mental TV images against historical images / records of both Celtic and Germanic tribes ... there will be something however subtle that will determine which you belonged to.

Also check-out information about battles between both Celtic and Germanic tribes against the Romans (this will help to determine a timescale).

Woody

edit on 6-3-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
Well I guess my main concern is, does everyone get to choose a new life? Does every soul, the murderer, the pedophile, etc. Or do you consider this some sort of reward based off of behaviors during a life lived?

I'm just curious.

Hey there Tephra,

I already answered this in an earlier post but in brief ... yes ... I do believe our soul chooses the life it comes into in order for it to learn 'all' the lessons including the extremes of both good and bad.

Woody

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
I hope that reincarnation doesn't exist.
I'll feel really slighted if, when my day comes and I shrug off my mortal coil, I end up in heaven to meet up with my parents and loved ones only to find they've all been reincarnated...!
Also, what do you think about those truly sick individuals who believe that those who are crippled or mentally ill are so because they are being punished for a sin they committed in a past life?

Hey there ChlmondleyWarner,

That's a common thought on this subject
but you have to remember that it is only your 'mortal self' that feels slighted at the thought of arriving on the other side to find their loved ones had moved on and already reincarnated.

My take on this is that 'soul groups' reincarnate together in multiple lifetimes (although not necessarily every lifetime) ... in different roles / genders etc ... for example a sister in this lifetime might be an uncle in another lifetime and your father this time around could be your son/daughter the next time around.

However, just because someone has played a major role in this lifetime does not necessarily mean they have or will play major role in every incarnation that you share ... sometimes you might just have 'walk on role' so to speak just for the sake of making the soul-link / learn a very brief lesson / to create a link to a lesson you have chosen toexperience with someone else.

The possibilities are limitless and mind-boggling if you get too caught-up with it

And to answer your other question ... no ... I do not believe that those who have a life of suffering are being punished for actions in a previous lifetime ... I believe that their soul chose the incarnation to learn some of the more difficult lessons from a firsthand perspective in order for the soul to develop ... and I really do understand how difficult (almost impossible) that is for our 'mortal self' to consider ... let alone accept ... but I find it the more logical explanation than it being the result of an 'angry God' punishing them.

Woody

edit on 6-3-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by camymyle
Interesting post! Ive also been fascinated by past lives...having discovered many of my own...some by various techniques but the most believeable ones were the spontaneous ones...ive had so many diverse ones..rich, poor, one famous, many very humble ... i also tried the Christos method on a couple of people...one of whom enjoyed it, the other it frightened .. it think because of the life she encountered rather than the method i was using....ive also had the amazing experience on a few occasions of seeing my friends/family their faces for a moment or two change to that of one of their past life faces...all in all...i love this subject as it helps me to understand why i am as i am...and how the lives of ourselves and our friends/family intermingle throughtout the lives...love it!

Hey there camymyle,

I can fully relate to the comments you make

Woody

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I have remembered 5 past lives but not much detail like names or years.
They have come mainly while using Selenite to relax and focus and one of them was from someone that regressed me.

The most recent one is being a very young black woman in England in the 70's (I am white in this life, live in the US and was born in 1977..so a quick comeback you could say..) I was married to a white man..we were both young, very early 20's. He was abusive and shot me in the face. I died in front of our very young daughter in that memory. I believe my name was Maggie.

I have had visions of my death in another life also as a Native American, year unknown. I was a young female possibly a teen or tween age. I was running with a friend through woods and tried to be a dare-devil by jumping a river that had cut a gorge through the land..I missed the other side and fell to my death..I remember landing in the water and dying and looking up thinking "This can't be happening! This was a mistake!"

I had a vision that I think might have been in the 40's of being a woman in a dark room, possibly a POW and most likely a spy or someone held for war reasons. I identified that existence as being Gypsy or Romanian. There was a very angry looking man glaring at me through a window in the door.

I had visions of living somewhere Polynesian and being very incorporated in that life. Could be Hawaii or any of those Pacific Islands. This life resonates with me the most and probably why I wear my hair very long and collect things like that.

The other vision I had..this is the weirdest one of all and might seem weird to you. I knew I was on Mars "before the end"..basically it was a green place with animals and waterfalls...it changed over the course of the vision to dry and dusty and dying and they were evacuating people off the planet because of the dust in the air and the giant windstorms that would come and destroy things. I was with my children that I recognized although they looked a lot different than the do now and were closer in age.

I would probably like to ask another pastlife regressionist how I stop that cycle of coming back..can I move on to a different thing?

Great post ... do you feel thast this recall has helped you become a more whole person with a deeper understanding of situations or not ?

As for the Mars images click the link below see if the details in the chapter entitled 'The Starmap - From Where They Came' sounds familiar ... I'd be very interested to hear your opinion.

http:www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk

Woody

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you for this post as I've always wondered, and please Woody this is not intended to be a smart a** question, is why past lives are usually a Senator or a Queen's consort or Hitler's maid? Is anyone ever a bar tender, a beat cop or an electrician? Again, thanks for the post.

Peace.........yak055h

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch

hi there woody.

i have thought for years that i've had a few past lives. most of it comes from deja vu, but there are a few things that i would not have known, had i experienced it, i guess my question would be is there a way to self-regress, you know, do it yourself to find out who you were in past lives

Hey there dave_welch,

I am going to add a few tips and techniques for self-regression once I get caught-up with the replies to peoples questions. However, whilst self-regression can help to trigger some Pastlife Memories they are rarely as detailed as those recalled with the help of a therapist.

Even so, most people are able to get something ... so bear with me and keep checking to see when I add it.

Woody

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Oh, I have two more questions:
Have you ever had a client that had a past life on a different planet where other humans live?

Kind of random but: Can magic help a person and their incarnation on Earth during this life? Would you recommend fiddling with magic?

Thank you so much.
edit on 6-3-2011 by sphinx551 because: changed my mind a bit

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yak055h

Thank you for this post as I've always wondered, and please Woody this is not intended to be a smart a** question, is why past lives are usually a Senator or a Queen's consort or Hitler's maid? Is anyone ever a bar tender, a beat cop or an electrician? Again, thanks for the post.

Peace.........yak055h

Hi Yak,

I can answer this one for you.

We have been everything you can imagine.

Examples: I've been various things, an early European trader who was caught and subjected to being a Slave for a local Ruler in South America, a local Deity in ancient England, a warrior in a Pict Village (Northern Scotland) which I failed at when we were raided by northerners in boats, a Druid in England twice, a Monk in Tibet which was the last life prior to this one, just a plain old Native American during the time of the last Great Summer Camp.. and at least one high regard position of being a Visier in Egypt at the time of the Lighthouse construction in Alexandria .. I had toruble accepting that one due to it being a Life of High and Respected person.

So as you can see we have a wide variety of lives in each culture in order to experience all that each culture had to offer in those times.. so most of us where "lowly" people most of the time.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hey Tayesin, what is the Native American Great Summer Camp you referred to?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christarella
reply to post by Tayesin

Hey Tayesin, what is the Native American Great Summer Camp you referred to?

Every year there was a Summer Camp where tribes used to congregate and enjoy the extended family, summer activities, etc. Don't know what tribe or tribes they were as I haven't done the "homework" for details.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thank you! I live in an area where there was a summer camp so I was just curious if you knew which tribe. Love this thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christarella
reply to post by Tayesin

Thank you! I live in an area where there was a summer camp so I was just curious if you knew which tribe. Love this thread.

The one I remember was on Snake River. There on a bend was a grassy field-sized area with mountains in the background, although you could walk to cliffs above the river quite easily. I remember seeing many teepee over the grassy field, kids playing, mothers cooking treats (breads?) and men sharing information/stories.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Woody - thanks. I've tried to do that to some extent. Based upon on that I can pull together I believe I was likely part of the group known as the Belgae who lived in Northeast Gaul in the border area between the Celtic and Germanic peoples and had elements of both cultures. They lent their name to the modern country of Belgium.

The name of Caesar is a common and hated reference in the memories. That would put the time around 60ish to 50ish BC give or take a few decades the best I can figure.

Belgae - Wikipedia

Belgic King Ambiorix

My little tribe was small. Usually around 500 or so men. The Wikileaks article mentions many of the Belgae crossing the channel into England. I have no memory of crossing the channel though I knew of people that lived there. However, I do remember my tribe moving east and north. Crossing a river ( I think likely the Rhine) to escape and carving out a place among the tribes there. Which fits with the story of King Ambiorix's escape.

edit on 7-3-2011 by Frogs because: left out a .

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
in fact my religion openly talks about past lives, but doesnt talk about recalling them. iv'e always had this fighting spirit inside of me - could that relate to anything?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I would probably like to ask another pastlife regressionist how I stop that cycle of coming back..can I move on to a different thing?

Only your soul can make that decision and as such it may feel there is a need for many more lifetimes to experiences before moving on ... or it may choose to move to the next level at the end of this incarnation.

Woody

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Hey there arbiture,

Very interesting and detailed post ... I thoroughly enjoyed the read ... as for my opinion, I would say the likelyhood of these early childhood memories / feelings indicate a high probability that you were born with some pastlife residual memories ... that were strong enough to influence the development of your present life personality and character.

I would also be inclined to believe that your parents and uncle are part of your regular soul-group.

All I can suggest is that you do more research into the death camps and as you find / confirm more details you might begin to remember the roles that you and they played ... you may also recall names etc.

The NDE sounds like a very normal reaction ... when we have pastlife memories we rarely fear death when faced with it but accept it as part of an ongoing cycle.

Keep us posted if you come-up with more detail or back-up info

Woody

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Good question ... but a tricky one to put into words without getting bogged down in the detail

In short I personally do not believe we are all 'everyone' in the sense that we all experience each other's lives (don't see how this could be ... but I could be wrong of course).

However, I have long suspected that we are all individual cogs in one vast machine that has the ability to work perfectly well as individual components ... or several components being fitted together to complete certain tasks (mix and match) ... and of course the common thread that keeps us linked and wired together to work as a whole in both chaotic and ordered structures (the big picture).

This is one of those subjects where we all experience momentary glimpses of pure clarity and understanding ... then as soon as we try to look a little deeper it's gone

Just observe the momentary glimpses ... sometimes they are all you need !

Woody

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join