It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist ?

page: 12
45
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
reply to post by woodwytch
 


thanks, all the instructon needs to be read onto tape and played back ?

I tried the doreen virtue audio thing once and the relaxation was very effective but saw, very little in the way of images/memories

mmmmm

edit on 14-4-2012 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)



Yes, read the script onto tape but make sure you pause in the right places and add emphasis to significant points ... don't just read it 'parrot fashion' ... and as I specified before ... results vary from person to person.

Woody




posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Thank you. I do feel much better about the disconnect. There have been times when the dreams do seem applicable to my life, but often that application does not... unfold is the best way to put it, until after the dream. Sometimes weeks or months after. Perhaps my subconscious is recognizing warning signs in circumstances and putting a reminder up before the situation hits critical mass. I will pay more attention now though.

My husband has been after me to start a dream journal for some time as well, I think it is well on time to begin that.

I do wish often that I can retrieve names to research and substantiate these dreams, but so far most of those things that I remember are too old to have names mean much anyway. Such details are lost to antiquity with little doubt. However, it has certainly sparked an interest in ancient history for me, because some of the details of dress, custom and occasionally bits of language have allowed me to pinpoint eras with research. It is not the same sort of substantial proof as a name in a birth/death registry, but I'm reasonably certain I have not been exposed to ancient gaelic in passing. On the other hand often I'm left with... "somewhere in Asia, probably a really long time ago???" and that's about it. Ambiguity in these matters is more normal than not for me, and I've come to (more or less ) accept that.

Either way, thank you very much. You did help me, and the thread is very interesting.



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhorse
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Thank you. I do feel much better about the disconnect. There have been times when the dreams do seem applicable to my life, but often that application does not... unfold is the best way to put it, until after the dream. Sometimes weeks or months after. Perhaps my subconscious is recognizing warning signs in circumstances and putting a reminder up before the situation hits critical mass. I will pay more attention now though.

My husband has been after me to start a dream journal for some time as well, I think it is well on time to begin that.

I do wish often that I can retrieve names to research and substantiate these dreams, but so far most of those things that I remember are too old to have names mean much anyway. Such details are lost to antiquity with little doubt. However, it has certainly sparked an interest in ancient history for me, because some of the details of dress, custom and occasionally bits of language have allowed me to pinpoint eras with research. It is not the same sort of substantial proof as a name in a birth/death registry, but I'm reasonably certain I have not been exposed to ancient gaelic in passing. On the other hand often I'm left with... "somewhere in Asia, probably a really long time ago???" and that's about it. Ambiguity in these matters is more normal than not for me, and I've come to (more or less ) accept that.

Either way, thank you very much. You did help me, and the thread is very interesting.



My pleasure and get that dream journal started your husband gives good advise.


And I have to admit it was nice to see life breathed into the old thread again so thank-you too.

Woody



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
what is your take/opinion of karma, as it relates to past lives

specifically

is is typical for 2 souls to continue in this incarnation in the same pattern they was in the last or can it flip around and swing back in the other direction



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch
 


I would ask, why am i afraid to die in a tsunami... Like so freaked by the thought it feels like ive experienced one. My sisters friend has a similar fear, shes deathtly afraid of volcanos...bit there isnt one remotely near my locale. Phobias perhaps? Probably, but ive had dreams of tsunamis, quite vivid.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
what is your take/opinion of karma, as it relates to past lives

specifically

is is typical for 2 souls to continue in this incarnation in the same pattern they was in the last or can it flip around and swing back in the other direction


Hey there Dharma Employee ... as always I can only speak for my own beliefs that have been derived from my firsthand experience ... as Einstein said 'everything is relative' and therefore it may not be the same for everyone ... I believe it is all in the way we translate our thoughts and experiences to fit into our own perspective of life(s).

Personally I believe in 'soul-groups' ... were certain souls can share numerous (if not all) lifetimes ... we don't come bacl necessarily in the same roles (in fact this is very rare indeed) but our souls do cross paths and maybe in a pastlife you may have had an intimate / close / prolonged relationship with a certain soul but in this lifetime you may only need to have a passing acquaintance in order to fulfil a particular need / commitment / karmic action.

Sometimes (like myself) we realize we are following the same path we have already trod in a previous lifetime and we have already learned cetain lessons ... therefore there is no need to repeat them again and we can change the course of our present to become more positive and/or productive.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
reply to post by woodwytch
 


I would ask, why am i afraid to die in a tsunami... Like so freaked by the thought it feels like ive experienced one. My sisters friend has a similar fear, shes deathtly afraid of volcanos...bit there isnt one remotely near my locale. Phobias perhaps? Probably, but ive had dreams of tsunamis, quite vivid.


Hey there AtG ... well it does indeed sound like a phobia and if there is no logical explanation for this phobia coming from events in this lifetime then it is very likely to have come from events in a pastlife.

Let me ask you;

1/ When was the first time you realized you had this phobia (how old were you) ?

2/ What event made you realize you had a problem (a/ something you saw on tv b/ something you read in a book c/ something you witnessed firsthand) ?

3/ Can you give me a brief description of the way you feel when you think or hear about Tsunami's ?

Your answers will help me to determine the best answer for you.

Woody



posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Love this thread! I have another question. What happens when someone remembers being a horrible, evil person in a past life who did wickedly awful things? Imagine if someone remembered being Hitler. Would that person begin to hate himself? Or be afraid of what they may be capable of? Would these evil things follow them into their present life?

Also, I happen to have a very weird fear, and I've always wondered if it had to do with past lives. I do have a fear of planes, I won't get on one, but my fear goes beyond flying.... every time I hear a plane pass overhead, I get nervous it will fall on me. Every time I hear about a plane crash on tv (specifically ones that crash into neighborhoods) I get a micro panic attack. Weird, I know.... but this fear can't possibly come from anything that's happened in my present lifetime.

One more question. Pretty sure there are no professionals where i live who can help us remember past lives. So can this be done by skype for those of us without access to a pro locally?



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hey there nder Water



Originally posted by Under Water
Love this thread! I have another question. What happens when someone remembers being a horrible, evil person in a past life who did wickedly awful things? Imagine if someone remembered being Hitler. Would that person begin to hate himself? Or be afraid of what they may be capable of? Would these evil things follow them into their present life?


Thank-you and these are great questions btw;

1/ Ideally if someone remembered being horrible or evil in a pastlife they would have the commonsense to realize they were already experiences lived and lessons learned and as such they had no need to repeat them this time around ... unfortunately I believe this is not always the case.

2/ I'm sure there are a few people who believe they were once someone famous (good or bad) and this is usually due to a psychological personality disorder ... not pastlife memories. However, if someone genuinely had been Hitler in a pastlife and they recalled this they would need a lot of help / therapy in coming to terms with this and to learn how to understand and accept that what they had done in the past should not damage their present ... they may be one soul but they were different people. But that said I imagine it would be very difficult to accept/




Also, I happen to have a very weird fear, and I've always wondered if it had to do with past lives. I do have a fear of planes, I won't get on one, but my fear goes beyond flying.... every time I hear a plane pass overhead, I get nervous it will fall on me. Every time I hear about a plane crash on tv (specifically ones that crash into neighborhoods) I get a micro panic attack. Weird, I know.... but this fear can't possibly come from anything that's happened in my present lifetime.


I agree this is illogical as far as your present life is concerned and is very likely the residue of pastlife memory ... I think I may have an idea from when but that depends on when you were born this time around.

You could do some websearches for 'plane crashes in residential areas' (historical and modern) ... something might trigger the memories if you were to read some accounts (official / personal) and/or look at some scene photographs of plane crash sites. If you decide to do this have a pad and pen at hand to jot down anything that might pop up ... and remind yourself that this was past and cannot harm you now ... you are just remembering ... not reliving.




One more question. Pretty sure there are no professionals where i live who can help us remember past lives. So can this be done by skype for those of us without access to a pro locally?



Unfortunately I would not do this via skype as it would be a little reckless of me and if you were to become upset by the things you were recalling (as many do especially if the memories are traumatic) I would need to be there to calm and reassure you and bring you to the 'observer' position ... I would not feel right doing this remotely in such cases.

If you feel like sharing I would be interested in hearing about some of your more profound experiences when you hear planes overhead or hear/see about crashes on the tv etc.

Woody

Woody



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hi Woodwytch,

bit of a fan here...

anyways, I just wanted to pop in with a quick question.

Do you believe in karmic accountability?
I have been born here on earth as an indigenous Australian, and needless to say we have a number of issues as a people and, also in terms of a modern integration a few more...
I have never lived off of government handouts or used my cultural/ racial background as a stepping stone to higher education etc. but despite this my caucasion friends have always looked down on me or suggested countless times that I take advantage of all the programmes on offer that discount or pave the way forward for peepz of my background....

I am hard working and honest, socially apt and financially integrated into modern Australia.
My personal belief is that somewhere back in ye olde days when Oz was still an Atlantean super power spiritually my people were either #ed with/ led astray or misused whatever grace was unto them, and now we are paying the price on a mass embodiment scale...

Personally, I have no affiliation or what have you with the plight of an indigenous Australian, but I do feel that my role has been to represent so to speak or otherwise challenge the stat-quo stereotype prevalent here about native Australians and their role in our society...
Is this a lesson?
Do we volunteer for roles or circumstances that will challenge not only ourselves but the people we are born with?
How do we move forward?
How do we take people we are here with on an upward spiral that moves us towards a positive outcome that leaves behind prejudice and bigotry?
Is there a greater picture and are we active participants in this story?

Wag

edit on 25-4-2012 by wagtail because: spelling/ats quoting misconception



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow. You're beautiful. I wanted to tell you about one of my sons. He was born Dec. 15, 2008. He is advanced in everything. He was walking at 9 months and talking very good at 1 year 7 months old. At gthat time, he started telling a story about how him and the green lady rode around in a helicopter and that they crashed. He said that she was driving it. I didn't over-react when he told me or nothing like that and mentioned it to my wife. My wife asked him about it and he told her the same story, word for word. He talked about this several times to me voluntarily. I tried to see if he knew more but he always changes the subject and talks about something else, every time. Just wanted to share this with ya.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
is there any inkling you could give me, of anything you pick up maybe on a you to you or something

do you ever sense anything energy wise about peeps past lives

if I lived more local, I would def do a reading with you



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If you are still doing this, I would like to know anything about my past lives you can tell me.



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Dear Woody,

I have an irrational fear of old things. It's a bit hard to explain. I'd be totally creeped out to venture inside some place like the actual Parthenon. Like when they found the hidden room of treasures in National Treasure, I would have had a panic attack had that been me. I have no idea, but I just feel odd about meeting the past.

As for suspect of a past life: I actually believe I was one of my ancestors due to two things. I have a big fear of poisonous snakes and being bitten/killed by one. I also have a high affinity or personal liking to silver over gold.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is my ancestor I have high suspicion to feel as if that was my life. Two things: He was killed by being captured and thrown into a pit of venomous vipers; Secondly, he robbed Charlemagne(Rosicrucians) grandson Charles the Bald for over 7000 lbs of Silver, when he could have easily gotten Gold from a King. Interesting to note, Silver is used as an anti-microbial and anti-bacterial for ages. Most bacteria(um), viruses, and etc can not live in the presence of Silver. Silver suffocates the bad stuff in your body(bacteria, viruses, etc), and there is the age old addendum about it being used against Vampires/Werewolves. Priests often wore Silver.

Now my life's passion is actually to be a Holistic health healer and Alternative Medicine practitioner, and I was born with the Emerald birthstone. It is representative of the color green and healing. Now that I examine this, this ancestor of mine, was reputed to be descended from Odin.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some have often likened him to Merlin and the other mythological deities that spread wisdom, such as Hermes and Thoth, who I feel I have a strong connection and affinity to. There is a bit of credence to this as, Odin was always depicted with one eye, which is symbolic of the Pineal gland, and many of the Hermetic teachings.
edit on 4-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Wow, I have just found this thread and haven't had time to read through it. But, I am subscribing to it for further investigation.

This topic has always been of great interest to me because I remember a lot of things from various past lives, but I can never remember my name(s). I can't even remember the name I have this time around sometimes, I just can't identify with it.

I wrote a thread about some of my experiences awhile ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to know if there is any way I can find out what my name, my True name, is? I think I know it sometimes, but it's like a hazy memory and disappears when I try to recall it.



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wagtail
Hi Woodwytch,

bit of a fan here...

anyways, I just wanted to pop in with a quick question.

Do you believe in karmic accountability?
I have been born here on earth as an indigenous Australian, and needless to say we have a number of issues as a people and, also in terms of a modern integration a few more...
I have never lived off of government handouts or used my cultural/ racial background as a stepping stone to higher education etc. but despite this my caucasion friends have always looked down on me or suggested countless times that I take advantage of all the programmes on offer that discount or pave the way forward for peepz of my background....


Yes I do believe in karmic accountability... because it is the lore of nature to always strive for balance ... the eternal balancing act if you will ... every action has a reaction ... whether it is instant karma or a redressing of karma over different lifetimes is almost irrelevent because our souls are not bound by the restrictions of linear time as we are in human form ... 1,000yrs and the blink of an eye are no different to spirit.




I am hard working and honest, socially apt and financially integrated into modern Australia.
My personal belief is that somewhere back in ye olde days when Oz was still an Atlantean super power spiritually my people were either #ed with/ led astray or misused whatever grace was unto them, and now we are paying the price on a mass embodiment scale...


You will get no argument from me on this point even on a global level ... see my ebook - 'The Atlantean Analysis' ...
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Much of the information that helped me to develop the theories I share in this account come from my second batch of spontaneous pastlife memories ... and whilst much of the information sounded crazy even impossible when I wrote it 18yrs ago ... many of the things I wrote about have since been proven to be scientific / historical / archaeological fact over the last few years just as I'd claimed they would be.



Personally, I have no affiliation or what have you with the plight of an indigenous Australian, but I do feel that my role has been to represent so to speak or otherwise challenge the stat-quo stereotype prevalent here about native Australians and their role in our society...
Is this a lesson?


It does sound very likely that this could be a lesson but obviously I can't say that with 100% conviction.



Do we volunteer for roles or circumstances that will challenge not only ourselves but the people we are born with?


We certainly do choose the roles / lifetimes etc that we will experience so that our soul can take the lessons we absorb (good / bad / mundane) from experiences lived through in order for our soul to develop and grow and if we use our freewill to avoid or change one of those lessons that we had 'pre-booked' so to speak ... then we will be re-presented with that lesson at a later date in the same lifetime or we will have to go through it in a later lifetime.


How do we move forward?


In our human form we sometime see ego getting in the way of the obvious ... as such we very often forget that we are not actually humans having a spiritual experience ... but spirits having a human experience ... and it is our spirits that grow and develop over lifetimes ... our human sides can move forward within a lifetime by being awake to the spirit and acknowledging the lessons it is learning ... embracing the changes and transformations that we have the opportunity to experience .



How do we take people we are here with on an upward spiral that moves us towards a positive outcome that leaves behind prejudice and bigotry?


Not everyone we encounter is here this time around to move on the upward spiral ... some are here to gve us a leg-up on our upward spiral ... we all move up when it is 'our' time ... and we have to acknowldge that there will always be shadow as much as their is light otherwise we will block our own progress ... we are all here doing what we chose to do ... and we are doing it (even the shadow ones) to develop our souls by having the experience (as I said before ... good / bad / mundane) ... it's all part of the journey.



Is there a greater picture and are we active participants in this story?


There most certainly is ... and we most certainly are ... more than you ever imagined. Again I can only suggest you check-out the link I added above it will explain an awful lot and give you plenty of food for thought ... things you have likely never considered ... but seem so obvious once they have been pointed out


Woody



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
Wow. You're beautiful.


Well thank-you very much I have my moments ... just not so many of them these days
... but it's always nice to get a compliment *blushes



I wanted to tell you about one of my sons. He was born Dec. 15, 2008. He is advanced in everything. He was walking at 9 months and talking very good at 1 year 7 months old. At gthat time, he started telling a story about how him and the green lady rode around in a helicopter and that they crashed. He said that she was driving it. I didn't over-react when he told me or nothing like that and mentioned it to my wife. My wife asked him about it and he told her the same story, word for word. He talked about this several times to me voluntarily. I tried to see if he knew more but he always changes the subject and talks about something else, every time. Just wanted to share this with ya.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)


Sounds very much like your boy was in the military in another (quite recent) lifetime ... I believe the 'green' lady he mentions is probably camoflauge clothing and face camo.

Most children are born with some pastlife residue just below the surface of the conscious mind ... this can last until they are 5 -7 yrs old and then most times it gradually fades and they forget about it. Many people that have asked me about children recalliing snippets of their most recent pastlife before their present life are surprised by a little experiment I tell them about ... if you have a child between 3yrs old and 5yrs old (or of an age where they can speak quite fluently and be understood) ... wait until they are occupied playng quietly with some toy or even chatting with you about some general childlike chat ... casually ask them without missing a beat what there name was before they were - present life name - or what they used to do before they were - present life name - or where they lived before they came to live with you.

Now obviously this doesn't always work because not all young children come through with residue pastlife memory ... but there are many more than you would think and some of you may be surprised by the responses you get. The only rule is ... if they do respond DO NOT make a big deal out of it or hit them with a barage of follow-up questions ... just keep it very low-key and let them carry on with what they are doing ... you can always repeat the exercise at a later date with a differnt question.

Woody



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
is there any inkling you could give me, of anything you pick up maybe on a you to you or something

do you ever sense anything energy wise about peeps past lives

if I lived more local, I would def do a reading with you


Hey there Dharma Employe ... sometimes I do sense another persons pastlife ... the first time it happened I was being interviewed for a piece in a local newspaper and after we'd finished the interview the young reporter was expressing great interest in the whole process of pastlife regression without hypnosis ... and how PLRT can be very beneficial for people with phobias that they have brought through from a previous incarnation ... he told me that he'd always had a phobia of being in water (swimming) for as long as he could remember but had no idea why.

But as he was talking I was watching my 'mental tv screen' showing me this guy when he had lived a lifetime where he'd been a sea fisherman and he'd fallen overboard during a storm and drowned because he was weighed down by his chunky clothes and oilskin slicker ... I could see the look of fear and panic on his face as he went under for the last time ... but I couldn't tell him that because it is unethical.

The whole point of PLRT is for the client to recall the memories themselves with the therapists guidance (not interference) so that they can understand it at a core level and put it in it's rightful place (the past) so that they can heal if healing is required and move on.

If I told the client (and some therapists do) the information would not help in any way because it would be just like telling them a fairytale ... they need to recall it themselves so that they can 'feel' the emotion that was involved at the time.

It makes me very angry when someone comes to me or writes to me and says 'I was told who I was in a pastlife' ... because that is so wrong on every level ... and I would go as far as to say that people who 'tell' their clients who they were in a pastlife and call themselves Regression Therapists are little more than con-artist who give the rest of us a bad name ... think about it ... they could tell you anything at all and you'd have no way to prove anything ... but when it's done properly you can take the details 'you' have recalled and research them for authenticity and confirmation.

OOPS !!! sorry sorry sorry ... I will step off the soapbox now ... just that I think it's important to have ethics in such practices to weed out the charlatans who like to make lot's of money from people.

Woody



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux
If you are still doing this, I would like to know anything about my past lives you can tell me.


Please see the reply above that I made for Dharma Employe ... I cannot and would not tell you anything about 'your' pastlives' ... with my help or the help of a reputable Regression Therapist you would be able to retrieve your own memories and tell me about it.

If you read through the thread you will read some interesting accounts that members have shared and I also added a script for 'self-regression' although this is obviously not as productive as a 1-2-1 session with a Regression Therapist it can sometimes trigger the memories of another lifetime to work with.

Woody



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Dear Woody,

I have an irrational fear of old things. It's a bit hard to explain. I'd be totally creeped out to venture inside some place like the actual Parthenon. Like when they found the hidden room of treasures in National Treasure, I would have had a panic attack had that been me. I have no idea, but I just feel odd about meeting the past.

As for suspect of a past life: I actually believe I was one of my ancestors due to two things. I have a big fear of poisonous snakes and being bitten/killed by one. I also have a high affinity or personal liking to silver over gold.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is my ancestor I have high suspicion to feel as if that was my life. Two things: He was killed by being captured and thrown into a pit of venomous vipers; Secondly, he robbed Charlemagne(Rosicrucians) grandson Charles the Bald for over 7000 lbs of Silver, when he could have easily gotten Gold from a King. Interesting to note, Silver is used as an anti-microbial and anti-bacterial for ages. Most bacteria(um), viruses, and etc can not live in the presence of Silver. Silver suffocates the bad stuff in your body(bacteria, viruses, etc), and there is the age old addendum about it being used against Vampires/Werewolves. Priests often wore Silver.

Now my life's passion is actually to be a Holistic health healer and Alternative Medicine practitioner, and I was born with the Emerald birthstone. It is representative of the color green and healing. Now that I examine this, this ancestor of mine, was reputed to be descended from Odin.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some have often likened him to Merlin and the other mythological deities that spread wisdom, such as Hermes and Thoth, who I feel I have a strong connection and affinity to. There is a bit of credence to this as, Odin was always depicted with one eye, which is symbolic of the Pineal gland, and many of the Hermetic teachings.
edit on 4-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)



Hey there VeritasAequitis

There are Pastlife Memories and there are Ancestral Memories ... the latter are memories of your ancestors life(s) imprinted in your infinite psyche ... the reason they can be so powerful in your person is because of their genetic familiarity ... they are not the personal memories of your specific soul ... whereas Pastlife Memories are the actual memories of lifetimes that your soul has lived through in order to grow and develop via specific experiences.

Let me give you a perfect example;

Some years ago I had a client (a young man in his 20's) who was convinced and adamant when he came to see me that he's been a Celtic Warrior ... the reason for his certainty was that he had an unquenchable thirst for all things Celtic (and had done all of his present life) ... whenever anything came on the tv (documentaries etc) about the Celts he was transfixed and said he felt like he already knew the things the program was telling the viewer because it was so familiar and he actually felt homesick for the lifestyle.

But when I regressed him he recalled a lifetime as a North American beaver-trapper in the 1800's ... and still to this day his account of that pastlife provided some of the finest details I've ever heard from any client ... but when we had finished he was devastated because he'd not recalled a Celtic lifetime.

The fact is the Celtic memories were ancestral memories that left a genetic familiarity ... the beaver-trapper memories were from a pastlife.

You can read about this client and a couple of others in the Pastlife Casefiles on my website if you'd like to read more;

Click the link - PastlivesParanormal&Pagans - www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk... and scoll over 'pastlives' in the sidebar then click 'pastlife casefiles'.

When I read your post I thought of this client straight away because I'm inclined to think you are experiencing Ancestral Memory rather than Pastlife Memory but without being regressed you can never be completely sure.

Woody



new topics

top topics



 
45
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

log in

join