It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by woodwytch

yeah, I believe you.

When I was a kid I used to sleep walk a lot. I don't remember most of the dreams, usually my parents just told me I slept walked the next day... except for one. I hadn't thought about in a long time, but it popped up again 2 or 3 years ago, maybe more, and since then its been a regular thought/feeling. The funny thing is, it wasn't a particularly happy dream, In fact, I'm very sure I died, but you shared yours, so I'll share mine

I remember being inside a mountain, or perhaps a pyramid, there were many passage ways and they got tighter and tighter the higher I went. I knew I had to get to the top fast, that myself and a lot of people depended on it. As I neared the top, in a small cramped passageway, practically sliding through it, there was an small opening, like a window, and I glanced through it and saw, in a very baron red/orange dessert, a mountain or pyramid directly parallel to the one I was climbing up. Practically as soon as I looked at it, a beam of light shot out through the top of it, and I knew that I hadn't reached the top of mine in time. I felt the worst despair or hopelessness, and then I woke up on the couch in my living room screaming and crying with my parents on either side of me. Apparently I had slept walked out there when I was having this dream. I was probably 6 or 7 at the time.

I have no idea what I saw that night. Whether it was a dream or not, but it has stuck with me for over 20 years and I seem to think about it more the older I get.

Thanks for listening

EDIT TO ADD:

I should say that whenever I think of it now, its more of a feeling or sensation that randomly comes back, and then I remember that the dream was the only time I've ever felt that way before.
It usually comes when I'm in deep thought or working on my art (I'm and artist by trade).
But its become almost a friendly feeling now, even though it wasn't friendly when I had the dream. I don't know, I just know there's something in it, like the fact that I'm alive and happy now makes it all ok anyway... which is what I believe in life, and death... its all ok.
The only reason I would investigate it more now is simply because of curiosity and a fascination for science fiction and fiction in general. Most of my "fiction" comes from ideas I very much believe to be Non-Fiction.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

Hey there Odessy,

I replied to your email and thank-you for the feedback on 'THE ATLANTEAN ANALYSIS' pleased that you enjoyed it and that you could take a lot of it on board. As I always say I am not in the business to converting anyone to my way of thinking ... I just feel it is important to put alternative theories out there for others with an interest to compare with their own thoughts on the subject ... I like that you got that and took the ebook in the way it was intended.

Look forward to discussing your 'dream' when you get time ... I found your last post very interesting indeed.

Woody

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
>>>POST TO ALL

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I have actually done that a number of times. He is always very relaxed and will answer all of my questions until his patience with the games wears thin. He draws pictures all the time...of strange looking houses he says his friends live in, I asked him what he looked like and he said "an ugly naked little guy with bluish-green skin and long legs". When I asked him who his mother was, he looked confused and said "you're the first mom I have". He also draws cars off the ground. Always has.

The thing that first got my attention though were his stories. They are always filled with specifics (his house was in the sky with many other kids, school was short with no recess, nobody wore clothes, the sky was always red) and no matter how many times or how long in between, he always sticks to the same stories. I even try to trip him up, but he says I wasn't there so I wouldn't know.

He does have a very creative personality, so that could be all it is. It's just one of those things that I notice, but am not concerned about. Which for me is odd, since I worry easily. I guess because he has always been so matter of the fact, and it doesn't cause him to "act" strangely to others, I figure it's no big deal and maybe he'll grow out of it.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hi Woody,

Loving this thread. Fair play

I have always had an interest in this topic, but became more intersted after reading Dr Michael Newtons books regarding 'Inbetween lives regression therapy'.

Have just sat and read this whole thread (will come back to the self regression bit and give it a go) so i know you've touched on this a bit already. Are you familiar with his books and if so have you found your clients inbetween experiences to be similar to that of his?
Some of his clients talked about a kind of school environment with different classrooms where you would meet up with your whole soul group to discuss how that person coped with the life they had just left. Following that there was a meeting with the council of elders to review where you will go from there.

Just wandering if this rings true with yourself?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

I have actually done that a number of times. He is always very relaxed and will answer all of my questions until his patience with the games wears thin. He draws pictures all the time...of strange looking houses he says his friends live in, I asked him what he looked like and he said "an ugly naked little guy with bluish-green skin and long legs". When I asked him who his mother was, he looked confused and said "you're the first mom I have". He also draws cars off the ground. Always has.

The thing that first got my attention though were his stories. They are always filled with specifics (his house was in the sky with many other kids, school was short with no recess, nobody wore clothes, the sky was always red) and no matter how many times or how long in between, he always sticks to the same stories. I even try to trip him up, but he says I wasn't there so I wouldn't know.

He does have a very creative personality, so that could be all it is. It's just one of those things that I notice, but am not concerned about. Which for me is odd, since I worry easily. I guess because he has always been so matter of the fact, and it doesn't cause him to "act" strangely to others, I figure it's no big deal and maybe he'll grow out of it.

Thanks for your reply.

Amazing !

You have a great attitude to this too which is why he will be so casual about it all. I love the specifics ... and whilst I have never helped anyone bring to mind details of a 'future' lifetime ... the details your child relates certainly has a futuristic flavour to it.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread though the reason I don't help people pursue the memories of future lifetimes is because there is no way to authenticate the potential truth of such memories ... at least not until the ability to time-travel is common practice and available to all !

But that doesn't mean it's not possible.

It will be interesting to see whether his 'memories' fade' or develop as he grows older.

Woody

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by daydoesez
Hi Woody,

Loving this thread. Fair play

I have always had an interest in this topic, but became more intersted after reading Dr Michael Newtons books regarding 'Inbetween lives regression therapy'.

Have just sat and read this whole thread (will come back to the self regression bit and give it a go) so i know you've touched on this a bit already. Are you familiar with his books and if so have you found your clients inbetween experiences to be similar to that of his?
Some of his clients talked about a kind of school environment with different classrooms where you would meet up with your whole soul group to discuss how that person coped with the life they had just left. Following that there was a meeting with the council of elders to review where you will go from there.

Just wandering if this rings true with yourself?

Thank-you ... I'm pleased that you're enjoying the thread ... and don't forget to let us know how it goes when you try out the self-regression process ... I'm really interested to get some feedback from people who try it.

I personally haven't heard of Dr Michael Newton or indeed read any of his books ... but I have had several clients who have recalled the 'between lifetimes' ... and it is quite amazing how most report the same kind of format ... regarless of relious belief or lack of !

I might share one in particular that springs to mind when I get chance.

Woody

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hi Woody

Brilliant thread! I came here re your thread which I had posted on after a year
I am sure I have had at least two past lives into adulthood, fleeting memories and snapshot memories of them are all I have, but when I was 3, I told my 12 year old brother all about Ancient Egypt, and to this day i know much about Egyptology that I have never learned~ it is just in my mind (especially about the Gods and Osiris/Isis)

I would love to recall more of these memories, my only fear is regression and any form of hypnosis, it just isnt for me...I wish there was another way of recalling these past times.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
Hi Woody

Brilliant thread! I came here re your thread which I had posted on after a year
I am sure I have had at least two past lives into adulthood, fleeting memories and snapshot memories of them are all I have, but when I was 3, I told my 12 year old brother all about Ancient Egypt, and to this day i know much about Egyptology that I have never learned~ it is just in my mind (especially about the Gods and Osiris/Isis)

I would love to recall more of these memories, my only fear is regression and any form of hypnosis, it just isnt for me...I wish there was another way of recalling these past times.

Pleased that you decided to take a look and more so that you enjoyed it so much.

The ancient Egyptian thing is always interesting ... I think I mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread that I have a theory that every soul passes through at least one Ancient Egyptian and North American Indian incarnation ... they both seem to have been training grounds for souls on a mission

If you didn't check-out the link to my websites earlier in the thread I'll add them again for you ... I think you'd enjoy both.

PastlivesParanormal&Pagans
www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

The Atlantean Analysis - (the serialized version of my 2nd ebook about ancient civilizations - free to read)
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Woody

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

hi woody i would love to know of my passed life times , but i have a problem with visualisations , i bought a cd some years back and i could not get into it , in fact the mans voice even irritated me.
i have even tried hypnotists but they could not put me under.
i had what i think maybe dreams of what i think could have been a primordial memories when i was a child although i do not have them now .
i don,t know just how to put this but i think that there is something that i should know about in regards to a passed life.
i would like to try your services as a passed life regression therapist because i know it is not something i can do myself .
but i have a problem in thinking that if i travell over to yorkshire from lancashire it would not work with me.
do you allways have success with a client ? or are there people that can,t be regressed ? .

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
the first time i tried astral projection i arrived at a plane of existence where there were rolling hills, and i rode on horseback with legions of mounted warriors on horseback. i conquered great land but now i cant remember how. was this a past life?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
the first time i tried astral projection i arrived at a plane of existence where there were rolling hills, and i rode on horseback with legions of mounted warriors on horseback. i conquered great land but now i cant remember how. was this a past life?

Well obviously it would be silly of me to say an absolute yes or no to this ... but what I can say is that it's a 'possibility'.

If you sit quietly and focus on the scene that you have on horseback ... allow it to develop until it is as clear as the image can be ... then look closer at your surroundings eg;

1/ what colour is the horse you are sitting on ?

2/ what type of clothing do you have on and what type of material(s) is it made from ?

3/ what kind of scenery surrounds you (countryside / plains / city etc)

4/ if another person was to call you by name what is the name that comes into your head before you have time to edit it ?

This is a small sample of questions you could explore to find-out more information about the basis of these images / memories ... once you get used to the basic superficial stuff you might try to look back further to see where you are coming from or where you are headed to ... and why !

Give it a try and you may begin to answer your own question as to whether these are random images in your mind (residue of a dream maybe) or something with more substance and detail (pastlife memory) ... one thing you can be sure of you will definately be able to tell the difference.

Woody

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/158106acf069.jpg[/atsimg]
>>>3rd Pastlife Memories

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by woodwytch
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/158106acf069.jpg[/atsimg]
>>>3rd Pastlife Memories

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
made it to page 5 but really dont have time to read it all atm

i do have questions for you though!
how often do come across a case where an individuals experience seems valid and comes across as a legitimate regression, perhaps even fitting into a pattern with other past lives, but the setting or scenario presented doesnt fit into the "normal" paradigm of human history, geography, or even basic (known) physics?
If so do you know of any public record or resource on this that could be shared?

Do you think an experience, if it turned out to be as such, should be dismissed as a vivid dream... (whole other topic
)

also, do you hold much weight in the personal findings of those who use a self hypnotism/regression technique?
are these methods as reliable as we might want them to be? I understand that the personal beliefs one might form around such findings may be helpful in themselves even if only a placibo, but are they accurate experiences or subconscious misrepresentation?
I ask because you state earlier that you can tell when someone is having a true experience while you are with them. Do you think that in a self induced state the subject would be able to recognize this and relate the information accurately afterwards.

p.s. i felt like i recognized you when i saw your picture for the first time, im betting you get that alot but it hasnt happened to me in some time...
edit on 14-3-2012 by owtFsink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
this is a very interesting thread

since having a life changing, karmic soul connection, I have often wondered what happened to me in past lives and especially, with this soul because the connection was all about, settling karma, according to Steve Gunn and it certainly felt that way, despite some reservations about steve, I take it you have to do this in person and not over the phone/skype ?
edit on 13-4-2012 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by owtFsink
made it to page 5 but really dont have time to read it all atm

Well done and it's worth reading the reast when you have time ... people ask some amazing questions in relation to an amazing subject ... and hopefully my responses shine a little light on the mystery behind it all.

i do have questions for you though!
how often do come across a case where an individuals experience seems valid and comes across as a legitimate regression, perhaps even fitting into a pattern with other past lives, but the setting or scenario presented doesnt fit into the "normal" paradigm of human history, geography, or even basic (known) physics?
If so do you know of any public record or resource on this that could be shared?

Taking into account that I have been a Pastlife Regression Therapist (that began as a module of my being a Registerered Stress Consultant but gradually became my primary career by popular demand via word of mouth mostly) for 18yrs now ... and during that time I have regressed hundreds of people from all walks of life and different beliefs (from people starting out on a spiritual path to hard-nosed business men) I would have to say with complete confidence that more than 95% of my clients recollections have been valid pastlife recall and there are a number of reasons I am confident about this reply much of which takes place during the session and the way they respond to my questions ... and the rest comes from the research they take on themselves and conttact me with the results.

Besides which my experience with psychology helps me to tell if someone has come o waste their money and concoct a pile of BS on my couch ... who knows why they feel the need to pay to do that ... but a few have lol

From my point of view with the client and because of the numerous experinces I have had it is easy (for me) to see what I refer to as the 'switch over' during the session ... the time when it becomes obvious that the client is not retrieving memorie of things they may have read or seen on tv ... but things their soul/psyche has actually seen and lived through in another time ... it's on of those things tha is indisputable when you see it firsthand but it's difficult to explain in words (you have to be there I guess).

I don't know of any public records and the only resource are peoples personal accounts ... but as of yet and to my knowledge there is no scientific way to prove the reality of the therapy.

Do you think an experience, if it turned out to be as such, should be dismissed as a vivid dream... (whole other topic
)

Sometimes it is just a vivid dream but it shouldn't be dismissed until the recalled data has been researched and checked (places / people etc)

also, do you hold much weight in the personal findings of those who use a self hypnotism/regression technique?
are these methods as reliable as we might want them to be? I understand that the personal beliefs one might form around such findings may be helpful in themselves even if only a placibo, but are they accurate experiences or subconscious misrepresentation?
I ask because you state earlier that you can tell when someone is having a true experience while you are with them. Do you think that in a self induced state the subject would be able to recognize this and relate the information accurately afterwards.

I don't personally like the idea of people using hypnosis to retrieve PLM's as it is all to easy to create false memory and that has proven to be quite damaging for some people in the past ... as for the 'self-regression' techniques ... results vary ... some people have had good result whereas others have not attained enough relaxation to bypass the conscious mind ... in short there is no substitute for a one on one session with a reliable therapist who preferably doesn't resort to hypnosis.

The placaebo effect is interesting as many people assume this is automatically a negative thing ... when the reality is if it gets results there shouldn't be a problem in reality ... the fact is that sometimes a placaebo can ignite the images that give the person the necessary prompt they may need to unblock a psychological problem although the real thing is obviously the best way to go and a placaebo of any description should never be used without the clients knowledge that it is an artificial prompt.

The reason I recommend researching your memories after is for the very rason of determining the reality and accuracy of the recall ... or lack of it.

p.s. i felt like i recognized you when i saw your picture for the first time, im betting you get that alot but it hasnt happened to me in some time...
edit on 14-3-2012 by owtFsink because: (no reason given)

It's happened a before but not as often as you might think ... more often than not people recognize me as a kindred spirit Woody

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
this is a very interesting thread

since having a life changing, karmic soul connection, I have often wondered what happened to me in past lives and especially, with this soul because the connection was all about, settling karma, according to Steve Gunn and it certainly felt that way, despite some reservations about steve, I take it you have to do this in person and not over the phone/skype ?
edit on 13-4-2012 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

Hey there D.E I have tried several long-distance methods for regression therapy after having been asked this question numerous times but unfortunately I have not yet found a method that I would feel was ethical enough to put my name to ... there is however, a 'self-regression' script on here that you might like to try and if you do decide to give it a go please let me know what results you get if any

Woody

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I have remembered pieces past lives very vividly in dreams; usually the few moments or hours leading up to my death, sometimes some significant event, and even more rarely some (seemingly) mundane and insignificant moment.

Even when I recall a death I do not awaken feeling I have had a nightmare which I find odd. I'm there, I am feeling emotion, even fear or pain in the dream, and when I awaken there is no residual fear response. It seems a rather matter of fact recounting of events. The disconnect is strange, and a bit unnerving in and of itself.

Do others remember past lives on their own and spontaneously this way?

And what do you make of the disconnected feeling between the wakened state and the dream state?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

thanks, all the instructon needs to be read onto tape and played back ?

I tried the doreen virtue audio thing once and the relaxation was very effective but saw, very little in the way of images/memories

mmmmm

edit on 14-4-2012 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhorse

I have remembered pieces past lives very vividly in dreams; usually the few moments or hours leading up to my death, sometimes some significant event, and even more rarely some (seemingly) mundane and insignificant moment.

Hey there redhorse ... the comment you made above is very telling as it is the mundane memories that help to substantiate the reality of the recall ... the more dramatic events often (but certainly not always) can be residue memories of things we have read in a book or seen on the tv ... even back as early childhood in our current lifetime ... this is not to say a lifetime was never had in that era and under such circumstance but the recall may not be 'personally accurate ... but you may have retrieved a historical memory from this lifetime 'because' of events in a personal pastlife ... in a nutshell the similarity may have rung a subconscious bell so to speak without even knowing it.

Even when I recall a death I do not awaken feeling I have had a nightmare which I find odd. I'm there, I am feeling emotion, even fear or pain in the dream, and when I awaken there is no residual fear response. It seems a rather matter of fact recounting of events. The disconnect is strange, and a bit unnerving in and of itself.

This is good because it means your soul / psyche has worked through the issues of the pastlife and knows that it truly is the past and therefore has no reason to distress or interfere with your present ... however, when these things are recalled (even when accepted by the subconscious and/or the dreamstate) there is likely to be a reason for it ... if you go over the details you recalled in the dream (dramatic or mundane) and compare them with things you are currently going through in your present life or preparing for in your future the 'dreams' may be offering some advise and/or instruction to either help your progress to a new level of being by comparisons with what your soul has already learned ... or it may be that they are offering a warning to avoid making the same mistakes you may already have made in a pastlife and there is no need to repeat the excercise in this lifetime.

In short ... never dismiss the memories because they are being recalled for the specific purpose of helping you to understand yourself on a deeper level ... if it's something that happens quite frequently why not keep a dream journal with the details and feelings you had during and after the dream ... this might help you to build a bigger / complete picture.

Do others remember past lives on their own and spontaneously this way?

All of my personal PLM's were recalled spontaneously ... not whilst I was sleeping but whilst I was wide awake ... there were four sets of memories covering four separate lifetimes that took place over an aproximate 2yr period (all mentioned in the OP of this thread) ... most amazing experiences of my current life and the reason I became a Pastlife Regression Therapist because I wanted to allow anyone with an interest to experience something as amazing as I had ... the memory recall changed my current life for ever and for the better and particularly the first set of memories that I recalled as a young girl named Hilly Tregasky who lived in North Cornwall (1623 - 1641) ... recalling the memories of that lifetime made me realize I was following the same fatal path in my current lifetime and because of the memories I was alerted to this and able to change the course of my current lifetime ... I truly believe 100% that the memories of my lifetime as Hilly Tregasky saved my life this time around and that is no exaggeration.

The reason I was left in no doubt that these memories were real and not a vast figment of my imagination is because of the research I carried out afterwards and I was able to find locations / confirm peoples names / and confirm historical accuracy of events that had cropped up at that time in a place that I'd never been to in this lifetime until I was carryng out the research.

And what do you make of the disconnected feeling between the wakened state and the dream state?

The disconnection is good because it is your psyche telling you the things of the past cannot harm you now ... but their recall could be beneficial.

Woody

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join