It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GothicVampKitten
I'm very glad I found your thread
I've been trying to regress for a while now and have discovered one of my past lives rather detailed. I was alive in the Civil War and, to make things short, I killed myself after my fiance was killed in the war.
My question has to do with the other life I picked up. I only know very small details about the other one. Do you know how I could possibly find a way to expand on those details I know and find out more, or would I have to go through a full regression to get the details?
Thank you in advance!

Hey there GothicVampKitten (love the name)

The best thing to do initially is to get youself relaxed (make sure phones are switched off and you're not expecting visitors) ... then bring to mind one of the memories you have (as clearly as you can) ... when you have that image ask yourself, 'what happened immediately before the image / scene you have' - and/or - 'immediatley after' .

Remember if these are pastlife memories you do have all the images and information of that lifetime stored in your unconscious mind so sometimes it can be as simple as asking yourself to reveal the information.

But don't worry if you can't get anything ... now that I am pretty much caught-up with the replies here I aim to put a simple step by step method of 'self regression' for those who are interested to try out.

And for those who have been patiently waiting for this ... for what must seem like a lifetime in itself ... please be aware that I won't rush this I need it to be clear as crystal and easy to follow the progressive steps ... so just know that it will be added as soon as it is possible ... I'm not going to say a specific day (again) because I did that last week and got way laid by the unexpected.

Woody

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nithaiah
Hello. I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, there is a hermetic ritual which if done properly will allow a person to retain any magical training from their present life to the next one. I would assume that there are spells and rituals in other magical systems designed to achieve a similar goal. Have you ever encountered a person who performed such a ritual in a previous life? and... I guess the big question. Did it work?

Yes ... and yes !

You mentioned some talents carrying over from one life to the next already, and I have a further question about that. Are there any methods for enhancing, say, musical skill one developed in a past life? Ways of gaining access to that memory and utilizing the skill better?

I suppose you could try to manipulate such a recall ... but unless there was a valid reason why you should 'need' to recall such an ability then this should be aloud to happen naturally.

To force it when it was not required for your present life development might delay/prevent something that was required in your present life and therefore mean you would have to repeat the lessons of this lifetime in a future life.

I look forward to when you finally post your method for self-regression. I've been able to pry out some details from some of mine, over time, but it's been difficult and I really didn't have any method to it. Just kept going back to the memories I already had and trying to remember more of them. I tried a regression tape once, but instead of getting a picture of who I was in a past life, I saw the little brat from the beginning of Jurassic Park who Dr. Grant threatened with the raptor claw. So it's been frustrating.

love it ... let's hope you can do better when I post the method

Woody

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
Okay, well I decided to shoot myself in the foot and post this. See what you thought of it Woody. Last night I had a horrible nightmare. I don't even know if you'd call it a nightmare. Its like it scared me, but I was calm and at peace with the dream. In the dream I was in an ocean, and it was the most peaceful place on Earth. I loved it there, the water above the bed where I lay in the ocean had the most wonderful view of the night sky where a full moon lay bright. Within this bed there was a um.... I'll just call him Pazuzu because my spirit guide gave me information that... yeah, moving on not gonna reveal that. Kind of dangerous to anger my spirit guide @_@ But anyway, yeah, me and this Pazuzu would do a kind of weird dance, and during the dance I was stabbed with his long scorpion like tail, and yet although he had lost control of himself it was like a dance of love and sorrow now that I think about it. Within this dream we danced, and kissed, and it seemed so odd. I felt love and adoration as well as loyalty to this god. Eventually the dream dispersed and before I knew it I regained control of my consious astral self, finally realizing that perhaps it was a dream within a dream. What do you make of it Woody?
edit on 10-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

Hey there Rishiana,

Well without all the details there's not much I can do ... bit like trying to make a nice cake with half the ingredients missing lol

I personally don't feel this has anything to do with Pastlife Memories ... and sadly dream interpretaion / analysis is not something I am any good at.

You might get some help with this if you post it in the dream forum ... there are people who 'do' know how to translate them there.

Alternatively, if the missing info confirms that there is a pastlife link then you can always email or u2u me for privacy purposes.

So sorry I couldn't be more help with this

Woody

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I've been interested in past lives but don't recall any memories or anything that would make me feel like I had a past life. 2 questions that I have. The first is everyone alive now; have they had a past life or are there new souls?

Yes, I do believe that there are some 'new souls' who are incarnated ... and have come through in order to replace the 'old souls' who have learned and fulfilled 'all' ... and at that stage have the choice to return as spirit-guides for other's who are still traversing the incarnation process ... or remain in spirit and become ascended masters.

If you have a quick re-read of the OP you will see that I mentioned that there was one lady who I tried to regress on two seperate occasions and found herself as a 'nonentity' floating in 'nothing'.

After discussing the situation we considered the possibility that she may well be a 'new soul' and as such had no memories to recall.

The second question is; has anyone recalled what happened between one life to the next (like a waiting room) or can we only recall the physical aspect of being?

Yes, I have had several clients who have recalled the 'between-times' instead of a physical incarnation ... after getting the clients into a state where they can answer my questions in spite of the strange circumstance they find themselves in ... one was happily explaining and describing her situation and surroundings ... when all of a sudden (in mid-sentance) she was jolted quite violently and told me she was falling backwards ... then it was dark but she fely like she was moving along a tunnel of some kind.

That was it ... she couldn't answer anymore questions.

Again after concluding the session and discussing the things she'd recalled we considered the 'falling backwards and dark' was the soul being born into a new incarnation and travelling along the birth canal ... which would imply that the soul either enters the feotus during the moment the birth journey begins ... and that is when the memory is wiped from consciousness and stored in the unconscious ... the amount of pastlife residue that a child holds onto may be determined by the birth experience !

Either way it's pretty amazing to listen to I can tell you ... and the overriding similarity that has occurred in all such recalls is the absolute peace that surrounds them.

Woody

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You might be surprised to know that most children up to the age of 5-6yrs old have some residual pastlife memories. For example, if you were to ask a young child (who is old enough to speak) whilst they were busily playing quietly with toys in a peaceful surround ...

I'm forever being reminded of me describing a previous life as a fighter pilot in WW2 out of the blue with no prodding or questions and knowing who Edith Piaf was when someone went on Stars In Their Eyes as her around the time so that's most certainly true.

Thanks for the thread woodwytch, keep up the good work with the PLRT too

My pleasure and I will

Woody

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Did my crucifixion hurt much?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Did my crucifixion hurt much?

You tell me

Woody

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Oh I see. Well I just wanted to see if you sensed / saw anything that would leave me to believe it was a past life memory. Thanks for all you could do and I "HAVE" already posted it in the dream forum.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Ok people feel free to ask any questions you have about the subject of Pastlife Memory and Regression ... please remember this is not a thread designed to convince or convert anyone ... if you don't believe in pastlives that is absolutely fine ... but please DO NOT try to spoil the thread for those who do or who are unsure and would like to know more.

I have a question... I keep having these theme dreams never the same dream but the theme is always very similar. One dream has stuck with me because I believe it to be a memory and not a dream. I was in a parking lot in a car with three other men I was African American. Out of nowhere a man runs toward us pulls out a pistol And shoots. As we tried to escape the driver side of the car I was shot a few times and slouched over dead blood running everywhere. Timelime seemed somewhere around late 70's early 80's because the car looked of that era. How can I know if this was real or not?
edit on 5/12/2011 by JLO1986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JLO1986

Ok people feel free to ask any questions you have about the subject of Pastlife Memory and Regression ... please remember this is not a thread designed to convince or convert anyone ... if you don't believe in pastlives that is absolutely fine ... but please DO NOT try to spoil the thread for those who do or who are unsure and would like to know more.

I have a question... I keep having these theme dreams never the same dream but the theme is always very similar. One dream has stuck with me because I believe it to be a memory and not a dream. I was in a parking lot in a car with three other men I was African American. Out of nowhere a man runs toward us pulls out a pistol And shoots. As we tried to escape the driver side of the car I was shot a few times and slouched over dead blood running everywhere. Timelime seemed somewhere around late 70's early 80's because the car looked of that era. How can I know if this was real or not?
edit on 5/12/2011 by JLO1986 because: (no reason given)

Hey there JLO1986,

I'm assuming that the 1986 part of your username refers to the year you were born in this lifetime ... so there would be a possibility that the dream was PLM.

If you have a read through the replies I've made on the last couple of pages, you'll see that I've made suggestions to help people determine whether the images they see are the result of pastlife memory or simply imagination ... I would suggest you bring the image of you in the car (seen in your dream) from imediately before the shooting and look out of the car window (in your minds eye) ... try to see what's outside (rural / town / city) ... then look to see if you can spot any landmarks / store names / street signs, that might give you a clue to where you were.

Quite often by exploring the images you have a little deeper and in closer detail you find the initial memories expanding ... and if you recall / see something that you could research / google it might help to confirm the reality.

For example in the case of your dream ... if you could see the details that might help you to determine the place where you see yourself being shot ... then you might be able to trace local newspaper reports for the era you believe it happened and take it from there.

Once you have something that you recalled confirmed it will authenticate the reality of the details in the dream (names / dates etc ... being 70's/80's you might also find photographs of the incident).

Woody

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

yeah, I believe you.

When I was a kid I used to sleep walk a lot. I don't remember most of the dreams, usually my parents just told me I slept walked the next day... except for one. I hadn't thought about in a long time, but it popped up again 2 or 3 years ago, maybe more, and since then its been a regular thought/feeling. The funny thing is, it wasn't a particularly happy dream, In fact, I'm very sure I died, but you shared yours, so I'll share mine

I remember being inside a mountain, or perhaps a pyramid, there were many passage ways and they got tighter and tighter the higher I went. I knew I had to get to the top fast, that myself and a lot of people depended on it. As I neared the top, in a small cramped passageway, practically sliding through it, there was an small opening, like a window, and I glanced through it and saw, in a very baron red/orange dessert, a mountain or pyramid directly parallel to the one I was climbing up. Practically as soon as I looked at it, a beam of light shot out through the top of it, and I knew that I hadn't reached the top of mine in time. I felt the worst despair or hopelessness, and then I woke up on the couch in my living room screaming and crying with my parents on either side of me. Apparently I had slept walked out there when I was having this dream. I was probably 6 or 7 at the time.

I have no idea what I saw that night. Whether it was a dream or not, but it has stuck with me for over 20 years and I seem to think about it more the older I get.

Thanks for listening

EDIT TO ADD:

I should say that whenever I think of it now, its more of a feeling or sensation that randomly comes back, and then I remember that the dream was the only time I've ever felt that way before.
It usually comes when I'm in deep thought or working on my art (I'm and artist by trade).
But its become almost a friendly feeling now, even though it wasn't friendly when I had the dream. I don't know, I just know there's something in it, like the fact that I'm alive and happy now makes it all ok anyway... which is what I believe in life, and death... its all ok.
The only reason I would investigate it more now is simply because of curiosity and a fascination for science fiction and fiction in general. Most of my "fiction" comes from ideas I very much believe to be Non-Fiction.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Hey there Odessy,

Thank-you so much for sharing that ... although I'm not quite sure how to respond because the details in your post ... well ... just read on ...

If you have read this entire thread ... especially all of my responses to different posters then you will have seen the reply I made about the reporter who was interviewing me for an article about Pastlife Memories & Regression Therapy, in a local newspaper.

During the interview I saw flashes of his death (where he'd been a fisherman who drowned at sea), in one of his own pastlives that had been responsible for his present life phobia of water.

Well, when I was reading your post ... not only could I 'see' the event you were relating to ... I could also 'remember' it.

Needless to say it would be unethical of me to elaborate and 'tell' you about this incident and resulting events (what it means etc) because if you need to know then the memories will come naturally.

However, if you have time I would be extremely interested to hear your thoughts on my ebook - The Atlantean Analysis (see link below) - the full book is in 2 parts (part 1 = my Egyptian & Edwardian pastlife memories ... Part 2 = the relevent information about our past / present / future derived from those memories).

The link I'm providing is to my website of the same name where I serialize Part 2 (only) for people to read for FREE (as of this morning the website has had 4,890 hits and has almost 200 members).

It's proven to be much more popular than I ever imagined and as yet there has been no derogative feedback ... probably because any claims that I make (that may initially sound far-fetched) ... are backed-up by accepted scientific / historical / religious data.

There are also 100's of pictures/photo's and several videos to use for comparrison to the points I make which helps to add substastance to my words ... this makes it difficult to dismiss the points I make with any solid argument.

And in light of your last post I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on my own recalled data by way of comparing notes. If you find time to read the site and would rather communicate about it privately that is fine.

>>>LINK>EMAIL

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
>>>THE LONG AWAITED 'SELF-REGRESSION' METHOD (by Berith Woodwytch)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

woody!
I'm just about to start ch.5, still on vacation, getting online when I can. I have a feeling things are gonna start getting real interesting
, and I can't wait to share more with you when I finish. Perhaps then I'll try some regression therapy myself... which is why I'm posting now, to give this thread a bump, and to make sure you don't forget to post part 2 of your last post!
always
-Odessy

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Hey! I actually only seen your reply just now, sorry for the delay.

Thanks so much for taking time to share your insight regarding my question. It makes a whole lot of sense!
It's rather strange to think of being my parents parent in a past life, but also somewhat comforting. I didn't realise this was actually a common thing, as I had never heard of it before.

Thanks so much! x

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle

Hey! I actually only seen your reply just now, sorry for the delay.

Thanks so much for taking time to share your insight regarding my question. It makes a whole lot of sense!
It's rather strange to think of being my parents parent in a past life, but also somewhat comforting. I didn't realise this was actually a common thing, as I had never heard of it before.

Thanks so much! x

Not a problem and if you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask

Woody

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

woody!
I'm just about to start ch.5, still on vacation, getting online when I can. I have a feeling things are gonna start getting real interesting
, and I can't wait to share more with you when I finish. Perhaps then I'll try some regression therapy myself... which is why I'm posting now, to give this thread a bump, and to make sure you don't forget to post part 2 of your last post!
always
-Odessy

Hey there Odessy,

Thanks for the bump ... I actually came here on Sunday ready to add the self-regression method and then visitors turned-up unexpectedly
and I can only apologise for such a delay ... things have been so hectic here in the real world (for one reason or another) but today I have no clients and no plans to do anything other than add the method (finally)

When you say that you're about to start Chapter 5 ... I assume you mean in my Ebook - The Atlantean Analysis ?
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

If so then you're correct ... it is about to get interesting. You have to remember that when I wrote the first draught of that book (1994) I was very conscious of not wanting to scare people off because of the unorthodox content ... so definately tippy-toed around before laying down the facts so to speak

Now I'm more experienced and comfortable in my skin and mind ... but because the book was taken directly from my original notes that fear of ridicule still bleeds through occasionally

Hope that you're enjoying it and that the pictures and videos included add an extra depth to the text.

Woody

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

>>>THE LONG AWAITED 'SELF-REGRESSION' METHOD (by Berith Woodwytch)>>What is the name of that country ?Are the the hands of a man or a woman ?Starting at your feet and working your way up - what are you wearing ?What colour is your hair ?Is it long / short / straight / curly / no hair ?What colour are your eyes ?What is your name ... or what does it sound like when someone calls you ?What numbers come into your head when I ask how old you are ?What numbers come into your head when I ask what century / decade / year it is ?Do you live in a city / town / village / isolation ?What's the name of this place ... what does it sound like ?What kind of dwelling do you live in ... where do you call home ?If you stood outside your home and looked out ... what would you see ... describe the area around your home ?Do you live there alone ... if not tell me who else lives with you ?Can you tell me about the people who are prominent in your life (family / friends / collegues) ?Are you healthy or unhealthy ... if you're unhealthy what is your illness / injury ?

KNOWING THAT YOU CHOSE THIS LIFETIME TO VISIT I WANT YOU TO TELL ME

>>>What is it about this lifetime that has had such a profound effect on you (1st thing that springs to mind) ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

As for people who claim to recall being Grey Aliens / Reptillians in a pastlife ... again I can only speak from my own findings ... and to date I have not yet had a client on my couch who recalled being an alien.

Woody

Hey Woody...hope this post finds you well. First, thank you for answering my question regarding past language recollection. Second, the above statement is quite a relief. One of my children, since he was old enough to talk, has always mentioned "when he was an alien". It always struck me as odd since we aren't much of an alien-friendly family. I've considered TV and his older sibling as a source, but as the years have gone by and he has continued this mantra....frankly I've begun to wonder. Thanks for helping to eliminate at least one possibility.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

As for people who claim to recall being Grey Aliens / Reptillians in a pastlife ... again I can only speak from my own findings ... and to date I have not yet had a client on my couch who recalled being an alien.

Woody

Hey Woody...hope this post finds you well. First, thank you for answering my question regarding past language recollection. Second, the above statement is quite a relief. One of my children, since he was old enough to talk, has always mentioned "when he was an alien". It always struck me as odd since we aren't much of an alien-friendly family. I've considered TV and his older sibling as a source, but as the years have gone by and he has continued this mantra....frankly I've begun to wonder. Thanks for helping to eliminate at least one possibility.

Hey there, glad I could help calm your concerns ... although it can't be completely ruled out ... it is just that I have not had any clients recall alien lifetimes (yet)

However, something occured to me when I read your post.

If this is something that your child had said from a young age ... I'm wondering if he/she is trying to fit things in to fill the blanks ... for example through your childs young eyes and present life mind what they describe as an 'alien' may be some kind of mask or outfit.

When the subject next rises I would be tempted to ask the to describe how they looked ... it might help to explain something in more logical terms ... after all child logic is completely different to ours ... it is 'magickal'.
Just try to tweek a few basic details out of your child ... make it like a game of sorts so that they don't get alarmed ... or ask them to draw what they used to look like when they were an 'alien' ... you might be surprised.

Woody

edit on 31-5-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join