It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wigan, UK, 03/03/2010... Pictures of Chemtrails!? Or just contrails?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
reply to post by Essan

HaHa!!! That is hilarious. The met office has all the information relating to the weather conditions at their finger tips

What makes you say that?

AFAIK upper atmosphere conditions are only found by actually "being there" - hence balloon soundings are often used - for example ones for various locations in the USA can be seen at weather.unisys.com...

Perhaps there are similar resources for other countries & I'd be interested if anyone has links.

This says to me that even the met office is now worried about these trails because they are appearing in skies where conditions are not suitable for 'contrails'. There are only two possibilities, either their equipment is giving false readings or they are not contrails.

there is at least 1 other possibility - you are wrong in your assumption of met-office omnipotence!!

edit on 7-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix quote

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
contrails, nothing in those pictures shows me any reason to suspect anything else. Chemtrails, as the believers state, look like contrails but linger then fan out into cloud cover. Normal contrails only do this in specific weather conditions (which people never actually research.)

Chemtrails only linger and fan out into cloud cover when atmospheric conditions (as proven by those of us who Do do the research) are condusive to normal contrails fanning out into cloud cover. Odd that.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
For those who don't yet know where controlling the weather with HAARP and Chemtrails fits into the grand scheme of things, here's a video on Agenda 21 www.youtube.com...

The UN need a way to justify moving people out of the countryside and into Habitats, by creating floods and droughts they can make you want to go to the habitat for the perceived safety of you and your family

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mrbrownof1978

I'm starting to lean heavily towards chemtrails now :s

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Chemtrails only linger and fan out into cloud cover when atmospheric conditions (as proven by those of us who Do do the research) are condusive to normal contrails fanning out into cloud cover. Odd that.

chemtrails have been replaced by contrails that look and behave exactly like chemtrials........spooky!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Actually, I have a theory on that. Around 20 years, back engineering of a crashed alien spaceship enabled us to develop new improved aircraft engines that do not produce any exhaust (and therefore no contrails). However the technology remains top secret. So to prevent people - especially meteorologists and pilots etc - noticing that aircraft have suddenly stopped producing contrails (and asking questions), special devices are now fitted to aircraft to produce imitation contrails whenever atmospheric conditions are such that meteorologists and pilots etc would expect to see contrails forum.

They're all fakes

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Got to say, the day this thread was posted, the sky`s above Liverpool ( which is not far from Wigan ) were covered in Chemtrails.
But for the past six days, i haven`t seen one in the sky at all.
It`s been a long time since we had 5 or more days were there`s been no criss-crossing of lines in the sky.....strange.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

That's better thought out than the hoax itself!!

I wish I could flag a post - but have a star anyway!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So, I'm sure everyone here has worked out exactly what the Chemtrail spraying was all about.

They had a huge earthquake planned, that's why there were so many new threads popping up about chemtrails on ATS and around the net in the week before Japan 3/11

As most of you will be aware Chemtrails are part of HAARP

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

HaHa!!! That is hilarious. The met office has all the information relating to the weather conditions at their finger tips so why are they asking the citizens to document the conditions when they see 'contrails?

This is just like your local weatherman asking viewers to send in their eyewitness reports to storms and storm damage, because they cannot be everywhere all the time. It's called getting help what do you not understand about that?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I think the name that your looking for is Powder Contrail Generator. And since their seems to be a run on patents as of late here is the one for the contrail generator.

www.scribd.com...

Just thought I would follow the rest of the patent posters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join