It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know what a average american think's? Ask me anything i give you a answer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am a Typical American.
Born in the rural southern state.
Ask me any question You want to know a answer about us.
How Average rural Americans think or handles a certain subject.

Like child molestation.
Someone molests a child of yours or family's.
They don't go to court ..if ya get my point.

So ask any question i will give you a down home no bullcrap..no politically correct answer on how we live .
at least the majority of us.
Ask Away.
edit on 3-3-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ok, so what makes you an "average" American? Statistically speaking, from the information given, you would not seem to be "average".

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Ok, so what makes you an "average" American? Statistically speaking, from the information given, you would not seem to be "average".

I am the average American who love's the freedom of doing what i want when i want in due respect of others.
I am the guy you pass on the street Wondering why i am so happy..as you drive buy me walking in your Mercedes Benz.
As i said man i am the average American.

If you ever saw me and talked to me...You talked to millions more just like me..or you avoid us cause we do not conform to some peoples view's.
We don't like to tell people what they can think or say.
And we believe every man EVER man is accountable for his own action's regardless of wealth or stature.

I worked 80 hour's a week for 30 year's for a factory that moved out over night to mexico.

Ask me another i am the average American my friend.

Geographic wise makes no difference ..other than southern people ARE NOT afraid to tell you how thinks are meant to be.
People out west try to change thing's to suit there need's.
People up north are smug and pompous in general...
ask any southern man and they will tell you the same think i just did.
edit on 3-3-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Why is marijuana illegal?

When will it become legal?

Do most Americans think it should be legal, or at least decriminalized?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by larrydavid

Many reasons

If ever it may take generations

Most people I meet don't care about it or see harm with it even if they don't use it. There are still plenty of vociferous people who have been inculcated to be opposed to it and remain rabidly against it. Sad...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by larrydavid

Mary jane is illegal simply because People are stuck on the old stigmata.
If you smoke mary jane next will be meth.

It will never become legal as most think.
See the anti-smoking nazi's put a cabosh on that.
Reason is 2nd hand smoke.
Legal pot smoker's even outside the walmart lol a little kid walks buy it now got 2nd hand mary jane smoke lol
By there standards.
So no mary jane will never be legal at least not like we hope.

Most Americans on average could give a rats butt what people smoke as long as there decent people.
And they raise there children right.
The average American thinks a man should be able to do what ever he wants in his own home AS long as it harms no other person or has a intent to do harm.
And marijuana does not fall in that category.
The rule of thumb is basically do what you want as long as you dont bring it to my house.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Ok, so average enough. I agree with you on pot. It will never be legal without "regime change".

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I like this thread already.

I'm on your team.. I think...

Ok here it goes.

Your at the grocery store with your kids and three punks walk in and bump into you and say what are you looking at chump.

My response below...

My response would be. Dead men walking if you keep up that punk ass attitude you little F.

No go on about your buisness an I will forgive your ignorance in front of my children. I would hate to show them what really happens to bad people.

And if they kept on going and said one word to my children well lets say I would be defending my life as I am over powered and I will use deadly force. Forehead blow to the nose hear you go. Who's next I brough my steel toes.

RB

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If you had to live in another Country, which will it be and why?

edit on 3-3-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

You did not give an age for the punks, assuming over 18 I would definitely break at least a couple bones of the leader of the pack. That should give the beta males reason to step back.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
If you had to live in another Country, which will it be and why?
There is no other country I would want to live in. I have seen enough of the world to know that I prefer the US to all other countries. Australia or Canada would have been second choices had they not surrendered their gun rights.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hahahaha. Some "average Americans" still think Sadaam Hussein/Iraq was responsible for 911.
I don't think you are an average American, I think your an old schoo,l no # taking, southerner and I have no qualms with that!
You may now continue with your regularly scheduled thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Sorry, but it seems you're nothing like the average american of today. It used to be that way, but the average American is content with knowing nothing and letting themselves be taken care of. Unless you only mean average in an financial sense.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Lol, you and your guns

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

edit on 3-3-2011 by ReRun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Reply to post by JonoEnglish

I was going to type up a long reply to you.

But I will only say this.

Read the link in my sig.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Lol, you and your guns

Guns are the preservative of freedom my friend. Apply liberally for best results.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
I worked 80 hour's a week for 30 year's for a factory that moved out over night to mexico.

And you slept when?

There are 168 hours in a week, while I guess you could claim you came out on top, having 84 hours of free time, lets suppose you also got 8 hours of sleep a night (unlikely) 84-56= 28= 4hrs a Day average of free time. When did you eat, how long did it take you to get to and from work?

Were you the only worker at this factory?
edit on 3/3/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Don't laugh my friend, I have worked 70+ hours/week for long stretches. It sucks, you have no life, but you do get to save a bunch of money.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
Your at the grocery store with your kids and three punks walk in and bump into you and say what are you looking at chump.

My response below...

My response would be. Dead men walking if you keep up that punk ass attitude you little F.

Seriously?

Are you unable to diffuse such a situation with something other than a threat of violence? It seems you're jumping to the reaction that is likely to result in the worst possible outcome.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join