It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA pulls more than 500 drugs off market

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'll tell u what else they have banned. Colloidal Silver.

You can see a trend here regarding the NWO's health watchdogs. All this banning of drugs, vitamins and herbal medicines is leading to an unhealthy population. Add that to the food crisis and they have the perfect opportunity to replace the food with their poisonous GMO foods and we the population can't help ourselves with alternative medicines.

The CULL of the Human Race has started!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Same here. That's why I know that's what it was. One pill was all it took in all those years. Luckily, I haven't had to take anything since then either except for some Tylenol for a kidney stone. But this whole FDA-approved thing? I just found out last week after I posted another thread on the subject that there were even non-approved drugs still on the market. I wonder how many other people don't even know this? Hell if doctors and pharmacists aren't aware, what chance does the average person have?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If you go and read the list of drugs taken off shelves you will notice nearly all of them have Pseudophedrine or some varient of that compound. That is what is use today to make Methamphetamine in home labs. I would venture that this is the main reason for this recall!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Doesn't affect me or any one I know, DayQuil and NiQuil are not affected

Really what else is there, that stuff is awesome.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thats a lot of lost revenue ,suppose if the stuff is bad its gotta go.However,where is all this stock of drugs going to be stockpiled and why?Somebody obviously wants them.Just put my conspiracy cap on,again .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Questions for the law experts here:

If someone is harmed, or has been harmed, by taking a drug which wasn't FDA approved, yet prescribed and highly recomended by ones physician, why can't said physician be sued?

A problem I see just as big as the corruption running rampant throughout the FDA, is the fact physicians aren't held responsible for giving harmful medicine to their patients, when their number one concern should be the health of their patients. When you go to the doctor, you're paying for a service, one that costs quite a bit of dough. You're paying for a so-called "expert" to use his education and experience to help/fix whatever problem you may have. If the advice you payed for turns out not to be "expert level" advice, and you are harmed due to carelessness, why can't we sue?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

If these drugs were over the counter drugs that don't need prescriptions Dr.s would not be responsible most likely. If Dr's recommend them it's a gray area if they could be truly responsible. Definitely the producers, but the FDA also bears a great deal of responsibility for not taking their mandate to it's ultimate purpose. To protect the nations citizens from dangerous drugs and the charlatans that peddle them. This is going to become a problem for homeopaths in the near future I'm sure. With the FDA caught with their pants down so to speak, they will attempt to cover their butts by attacking some other entity like bureaucracies all ways do!

Zindo
edit on 3/3/2011 by ZindoDoone because: spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

The drug itself in questions itself wasn't harmful I believe.

It was just infected with HIV.

Which yes, is MUCH worse.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
this is good news!!

Groups like the FDA and numerous other government agencies and corporate entities are screwing us for money. When something like this makes headlines it just lets that many more people KNOW that we are being used for someone elses profit. Put this story on facebook, tell your friends, make a big, stinking example of this story!!

trust the FDA? NOT ANYMORE!!

<< 1   >>

join