It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible KGB/FSB fals flag operation 2014 winter olympics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
ok well , i have not had too much time to compile all my research here on this thread , but i want to get the word out their , i know its going to be very hard to confirm my findings , however with a bit of research one could indeed see what i am seeing ,

first i would like to state that i am an activist when it comes to the Russia and Chechnya conflict ,i do not support terror at all , however i will say i am in support of the freedom fighters reasoning behind fighting to keep Russia from invading and taking over Chechnya for no good reason other then to expand their empire ,

now as i stated before i have done allot of research on thees freedom fighters who many do not know about , the U.S has of just recently Labeled them as Terrorist , and some of their operations i do not agree with , but after doing a bit of research i have found that allot of their so called attacks on Russia are false flag operations set up by the KGB/FSB , you will find that when ever the freedom fighters do carry out an operation they will post videos laying claim to the operation , i have found that in most big operations about 99.9 percent of the time they fallow up with a video response,

so i came across a video today witch u had to use google translate to read the title , and the translation was this "Project "Black Chicken"
Attempt to present the killing of women and children, the blood feud. Desire Rusnya arrange merrymaking called "The Olympic Games in Sochi in 2014 on the bones of Muslims, come what may. Another project by Russian secret services "black chicken". Joint Vilayat Kabarda, Balkaria and Karacha"

now i may be wrong about this and maybe someone who can understand the Russian language better then me can translate the video , but i believe the video is a fake video stating that their will be an attack at the 2014 Olympics ,and it will be carried out by the Chechen mujaheddin also know as the freedom fighters of Chechnya .

now lets point out some things in the video , number one the site that is hosting the video posted the title to the video i am sure , also the site is used as a media outlet for thees freedom fighters to post their videos , so what the poster is saying is that in my view once more ,is that Russia is planning an Attack the the 2014 games and they are going to Blame the Chechen fighters , this would mean that if this did indeed happen then Chechnya would be on the map , and the whole world would soon Back Russia on a counter Attack , that means the U.S would get involved ect ect ,

now your wondering WHY? well i was wondering Why! my self then it hit me , its because Russia is loosing the Battle in Chechnya , they lost badly in the First conflict , now Putin wants to Really win this time , and why better way then to get other country's involved ? No other country's have ever contributed to this conflict other then Arms dealing and Financing ,

so lets look at the video , first if you notice the video has been posted prior to the supposed Attack ? Kind of strange eh? Also you will notice the Heavy Russian Accent and not a Chechen accent , and you will see that their faces are all covered, Now in most Videos you will see some of the freedom fighters faces are covered ,and this is only because they are the Intel people that go and collect info on Russian controlled towns or they go and get supplies in town . also i will post a real video that was posted by a freedom fighter so you can compare , hopefully this will give you a better understanding of what i am seeing , and one thing to point out here is that , When a freedom fighter makes a video they allways say "in the name of Allah most merciful most gracious" ect ect ect you will here Allah's name about 20 times before he continues on .. you will not hear any of this in the Russian Black Flag Video , a second note , this is the first video that i have seen where all their faces are covered and i have never seen that flag ether .. in the real video you will see the black flag in the back round , this is the flag that you will always see with a freedom fighter makes a video

anyway sorry this is short ,but i wanted to get this out their quick , ill post the videos so you can caompair and research ,ya and never mind the spelling and bad grammar

Russia KGB/FSB False Flag videowww.youtube.com...

A real freedom Fighter video www.imamtv.com...

if someone could inbed theese that would be great , thanks much

Nephi
edit on 3-3-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by Nephi1337 because: winter games ?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
2014 seriously...this should be in breaking news

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

ok well , i have not had too much time to compile all my research here on this thread...

You can say that again...the Olympics are in 2012, not 2014.

Perhaps you'd better research a little more?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
ok the date is 2014 winter games in russia

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
when are the next winter olypics, could they possibly be in russia in 2014 as the 2012 olympics are in london england and i see no relevance to england in your post.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
change the date back op, you will confuse alot of people with that title

sochi is in russia and that is where the 2014 winter olympics are being held so we can rest assured that there should be no terrorist threat from chechyna towards the uk.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

ok i did thank you for clearing that up for me , i guess i should look into the dates and places lol , sorry i was being hasty , i thought it was a translation error

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

you nearly had it right at first but i suppose spikey jumped the gun a bit, s&f anyway and i wish i could give you another flag for the cool tattoo.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

hey thank you ,lol ya i kind of freaked out a bit about the dates , see i should have put forth more effort ,

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There will be no false flag operation in the winter olympics

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOIogy

can you please give more detail to your reply ? i have provided some evidence possibly suggesting the possibly of this happening , can you please be more specific , thank you for your time

Nephi

new topics

top topics

join