It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"After Armageddon" TV show spells 2012 as the year of America's Death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
check this out...
This is a History Channel Show called "After Armageddon"...

here's the video.. this is the last part .. part 10 of 10.. scrub forward to time marker 4:53

you will see a dry-erase board with the following info on it...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed752bc13677.jpg[/atsimg]

from what I can make out.. it says...

"United States of America: 1776 - 2012"

"(something) II - 2013-2016"

"(something) of AMERICA 2020- present Day"

"Chinese Flu Memorial Day"

possibly the "II" where it says "(something)II - 2013-2016" is a "III"? with the first "I" missing?" as in World War III" ?

possibly the "(something)" where it says "(something) of AMERICA 2020- present Day" says "Union of North America" ?

some of you may know.. that if you take the roman numerals on the base of the pyramid on the back of the one dollar bill... (1776) .. and take the exact date of the declaration of independence... 7/4/1776, and add 7200 days or 19.7 yrs (one mayan KATUN) for every one of the 12 steps going up to the 13th step on top... you come to the exact date of December 21st 2012.

in plain sight... a schedule for the beginning and end of the corporation / empire / nation called the "United States of America".... on the most commonly seen 'pamphlet' used by it's citizens...

with all the major Hollywood studios created by top level Masons, and Hollywood openly in collusion with the U.S. Government as far as war-propaganda productions go....
I don't see why this little tid bit of information here in the background of this shot.. SHOULDN'T go unnoticed and scrutinized over.
there are sooo many Armageddon... end of society-type productions out there now... it's almost ridiculous...
and IMO, it's not that it 'sells'.. because most people I try to show this stuff to turn the other way,,,,disgusted.. saying it is way too negative to watch...

predictive programming at it's best.... it's saying R.I.P. U.S.A. - 1776 - 2012

here's the total show - all episodes....www.youtube.com...

meltdown in 10...9....8....

-
edit on 3/3/2011 by prevenge because: adjusted title's wording

edit on 3/3/2011 by prevenge because: changed 4th of july date typo

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I guess we should all believe what the TV says and go into a state of panic.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Not to be rude, but not every tv show/movie is a prophecy. It is just entertainment.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
In your post you state the declaration of independence was signed 7/4/2012.. Now I don't know much about American history but I'm sure that's not correct.. Unless they are going to sign another one next year..

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
In your post you state the declaration of independence was signed 7/4/2012.. Now I don't know much about American history but I'm sure that's not correct.. Unless they are going to sign another one next year..

whooops changing that right away... strictly a typo... thnx

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Not to be rude, but not every tv show/movie is a prophecy. It is just entertainment.

true.

not every TV show is a prophecy.

and yes.. much media IS entertainment..

and some is education...

IMO this is predictive programming in the form of edutainment ala-Jericho.. armageddon man... the colony.. survivor.. the list goes onnnn and onnnnn...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah

I guess we should all believe what the TV says and go into a state of panic.

people discuss global cataclysm every day.. all day here.. and i don't see anyone panicking...in the broader sense of the term.....

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
what's so surprising about a TV show about 2012 apocalypse theories giving 2012 as the expiration date of america? or any other country for that matter?

or tv movie, whatever.
edit on 3-3-2011 by WilliamRikeronaSegway because: (no reason given)

i suppose that i was a little ahead of myself, but my point in general stands. considering 2012 is a big apocalypse theory date in general, why is this out of the ordinary?
edit on 3-3-2011 by WilliamRikeronaSegway because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

I don't see why this little tid bit of information here in the background of this shot.. SHOULDN'T go unnoticed and scrutinized over.

your screen shot has a 4 year gap...the period from 2016 - 2020 is absolutely missing...

what's that about ??? the school kids are 'learning' lessons & historical dates in the films context
so the missing 4 year period should be labeled ~something~ not just omitted

my best guess is that the Staged scene, along with the info in the crayon-board,
was the job of a set manager to write cryptic, futuristic, crappola...
just to subconsciously tweek the viewer...
they intermingled historical dates along with the 2012 mythic to make a point...
Not to present some obscure, Nostradamus type of jargon for another to decipher,

its harmless graffiti...IMHO

the +2020 Memorial Day era event might just be recognizing the then recent Mars landing
by a team of Chinese space explorers...

so, from what is being Staged... the evolved USA/America / Independent States of America
will be surviving or at least sustaining itself as a community of diverse People... well past
2020 CE
~which should come as a relief to the doomsdayers following '2012' or even the latter-days 'rapture'

appreciate the time you took to eek out this morsel from a library of 10 videos

(i guess you'ld make a fine intel analyst for one of those agencies)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
immediately you see ppl trying to derail and ridicule OP's effort...shame on you..you basically just ignore what this Forum is all about

1) If this was your catch, i congratulate with you OP since I watched that docu and missed it...great docu btw

2) THIS DOCUMENTARY WAS NOT RELATED TO 2012 WHATSOEVER , 2012 was mentioned nowhere..not in the title , not in the film..not even once...its about a pandemic flu sometime in the future

So basically yes,, having 2012 on the board as the last days of the USA is quiet disturbing IMO

you gave us some food for thought for which i Flagged and Starred you OP

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by prevenge

your screen shot has a 4 year gap...the period from 2016 - 2020 is absolutely missing...

what's that about ??? the school kids are 'learning' lessons & historical dates in the films context
so the missing 4 year period should be labeled ~something~ not just omitted

my best guess is that the Staged scene, along with the info in the crayon-board,
was the job of a set manager to write cryptic, futuristic, crappola...
just to subconsciously tweek the viewer...
they intermingled historical dates along with the 2012 mythic to make a point...
Not to present some obscure, Nostradamus type of jargon for another to decipher,

its harmless graffiti...IMHO

the +2020 Memorial Day era event might just be recognizing the then recent Mars landing
by a team of Chinese space explorers...

so, from what is being Staged... the evolved USA/America / Independent States of America
will be surviving or at least sustaining itself as a community of diverse People... well past
2020 CE
~which should come as a relief to the doomsdayers following '2012' or even the latter-days 'rapture'

appreciate the time you took to eek out this morsel from a library of 10 videos

(i guess you'ld make a fine intel analyst for one of those agencies)

you're on a website where people are highly informed of the PLANNED global financial meltdown and destruction of the dollar.. shipping of jobs overseas.. essential DESTRUCTION of an entire empirical world economy...

you watch it happen DAILY here.. it is being planned....

you speak with people here about massive underground bunker-cities that the elite have created for a future calamity...

we speak with one another about the 2012 date of massive glopbal change... astronomical issues hidden from us by NASA ... and ... the combination of canada, US and Mexico into one block union under a common currency....

....and this is what you decide to serve as a response to my post?

are you freaking kidding me?

NOSTRA-freaking WHAAAT??? mystical hoodoo guru magic dates???

there is a planned destruction of the US. and it's not some aloof date they're hoping to get right.. or when they feel like it...

something this big has a beginning .. and an end...
it's being fluttered right in front of many people's smugly know-it-all faces...

this is some hairy business... hollywood does not mess around .

i'm not seeing faces in the freaking clouds here.

-

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
After seeing the SCOTUS decision on Westboro, I can't say that I wouldn't welcome it.

OP, great topic. Maybe your typo on the Dec of Independence wasn't an error after all; maybe it was instead an example of prescience.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
just a prop, film producers do this for the more detail oriented viewers.
you see this in just about every show movie, or documentary made .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

it's about armageddon, and 2012 is considered to be a acceptable scenario.
if you look at the list there are several, that are commonly talked about.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by heineken

it's about armageddon, and 2012 is considered to be a acceptable scenario.
if you look at the list there are several, that are commonly talked about.

what "list" are you talking about ?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

the one on the white board, in video
it's not like a full on dooms day list
just snips of what history talks about on their shows.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I just want to clarify your suggestion that the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill encodes a message about 2012. The math here is actually incorrect. The number of days between July 4, 1776 and December 21, 2012 is 86,368 (you can check this on an online day calculator). No matter how you slice it, 7,200 cannot be divided into 86,368. 7,200 times twelve is 86,400. If you add 86,400 days to July 4, 1776, you arrive at a date of January 22, 2013. Also, why a period of 12 katuns would be significant anyway would be an important inclusion even if the math did work.

Cheers!

top topics

join