It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expanding your mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It doesn't mean to blow up what you have in mind, it is to expand. To have more on your mind. How do you become more? To stand open to more. To believe and to know.

Expand in mind and you'll be more powerfull also. Be honest in your mind. You might find yourself having trouble with that. Ask for divine assistance. God is the place to start from. With God, everything is possible. God stands for a promising life.

Become the modest, promising person your consciousness is begging for. Pray for a life with God.

All in life devoted to God.

edit on 2011/3/3 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
No thanks.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Its a long personal story, and I believe our whole perception of God is skewed, but when I started accepting there were some forces out there beyond our imagination/control I can honestly say Ive had some help from "god" or what have you. Once you experience it its like all those cheesy sayings make sense. Meditation is key. i finally felt that whole time standing still thing, and it was almost better than sex. Do it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I here a lot here on the board about humans being programmed. The source of this rumour are alien files, we being genetically conditioned for not being able to attain paranormal powers and in fact having a fully optional believsystem. Believe it is possible to open your mind. There has been evidence around of the possibility.

I show an example: An injury of the body being healed.

One has an open wound on his leg. With faith, one can believe this wound to be healed.. out of itself. It is to set your mind open to these things. In the blueprint of your body things are adjusted for the wound to be healed. The injury changed the blueprint, to restore the blueprint the wound would be healed. To have power in the paranormal realm leads to paranormal powers. It is to believe that there is a field with data of all matter and everything alive. One must gain acces to this field. It helps just standing open for the possibility of this field. Normally introduction to this field occurs naturally.

Paranormal powers will be attained.

I always keep the possibility open of higher influence. God. God has power over this field to so prayer can do the trick to. All you ask God will be done.

I have a religious belief.
edit on 2011/3/4 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join