It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK chemtrail Spray Day 3rd March 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

An American Poem; American as Chemtrails

I want to hear an American poem. Something American you know… Some sassy stuff of South Carolina slave shouter Alabama backwoods church shack caller response.

I want to hear an American poem about share croppers on the side of the road of families in cardboard boxes. I want to hear some American stuff. Something about ghettos of Italians, Jews, Germans, and Blacks.

I want to hear a poem about lead poisoning, poverty and children in jail, and chemtrails.

I want to hear an American poem.

An American poem as American as Jazz as Blacks beating on buckets on Broad street. As American as rock and roll. As American as the Zulu Nation, Latin Kings, and the KKK.

I want to hear an American poem. About a dead girl on Chiswick avenue with a bullet in the neck from a cop doing his job ordered by fascism and crack coc aine.

You know something made in the USA...

Something as American as apple pie… Something as American as Chemtrials.

edit on 23-4-2011 by charlespearl because: Spelling

edit on 23-4-2011 by charlespearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
what we need is global demonstrations to demand answers on what the hell they are doing to our skies.
they are now chemtrailing 24/7.
jets everywhere topping up their chemtrail barrier/sheild.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by borusch1

No - what YOU need is proper scientific evidence that anything untoward is happening in hte first place!

How about getting together with a bunch of like minded believers and actually taking some proper saples of these trails to prove your case?

If you did so and there was actually something in them then you wouldn't have to put up with all us debunkers saying you're spouting nonsense - you'd have the evidence to prove "us" wrong and we'd all believe you!!

So get together - raise subscriptions, design hte experiment, hire a plane, take the samples - and let us know what you find will ya?

ta

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by borusch1

Air Weather Service was created in 1937 and is now know as, of 1997, Air Force Weather Agency (AFWA) are the command and control structure of Chemtrails and Weather Modification

Save the documents before they are deleted. They have been doing it for over 50 years. They put chaff and other radar tracers in it so they can trace the Chemtrails on radar. Remember that! Only the military can perform this type of operation. Please read the documents listed below to understand it.

Technical Report 177 An Introduction to Weather Modification

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=AD0696619

The Air Weather Service mission includes the field testing and operational application of weather-modification techniques.

1999: A review of Cloud Seeding Experiments to Enhance Percipitation and Some New Prospects

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.172.5373&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Substantial work has also been conducted in the past 10 years regarding the dispersion and transport of seeding material in both convective and orographic clouds.

The use of tracer material to tag a seeded region has been particularly helpful in this effort. The two tracer materials that are used most often are chaff and SF6. Both materials could be released from either the air or the surface.

The dispersion and transport of the chaff is monitored by radar, while the detection of the SF6 is usually conducted with aircraft equipped to detect it at very low concentrations. (Stith et al. 1990; Klimowski et al. 1998).

1980 State Water Survey Division ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES SECTION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS: CRITERIA FOR WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATIONS AND EFFECTIVE EVALUATION

www.isws.uiuc.edu/pubdoc/CR/ISWSCR-240.pdf

D. Designation of cloud treatment techniques.

1. Seeding agent(s) to be employed.

2. Method of transfer to clouds (aircraft, ground generators, or others).

3. Location of seeding in cloud (base, mid-level, top, other).

4. Method of dispersal into cloud (Agl generator, flares, rockets, dry ice dispenser, etc.).

5. Time(s) of day seeding is to be performed (if selective).

6. Duration of seeding in each operation.

E. Requirements for facilities and equipment.
1. Operational center.
2. Meteorological equipment.
3. Aircraft.
4. Ground generators.
5. Seeding devices.

F. Personnel.
1. M e t e o r o l o g i s t ( s ) .
2. A i r c r a ft crew.
3. I n s t r ume nt t e c h n i c i a ns and o b s e r v e r s.

G. Measurements to be made.
1. Meteorological.
2. Aircraft.
3. Radar.
4. Other.

Internet Trolls and Chemtrail sprayers... Besides if it is good for us why don't you let us know. Unless... you have something to hide...

Keep spraying and I will keep posting. Note taken: I guess you do work on the weekends....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join