It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK chemtrail Spray Day 3rd March 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The chemtrail jets are once again in force to block the sunshine in the north of England.

They started in the morning at sunrise and are continuing right now at 10am (UK)

anyone else around Britain seeing these planes and the chemtrails?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I can't see a thing!!
Wall to wall cloud here in the SouthEast
And very cold.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
The chemtrail jets are once again in force to block the sunshine in the north of England.

They started in the morning at sunrise and are continuing right now at 10am (UK)

In London here.. Thick cloud, breezy and bloody freezing!!
2nd

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

I live in the Northwest of England, just north of Manchester! they never stop day or night,

Thereis supposed to be a temprary ban in place, but who is monitoring it,

www.etcgroup.org...

It's happening in plain view, and my friends think I'm crackers! frustrates the hell out of me but so does the fact we can't appear to stop it,

I hate the NWO and secret governments leeching of our backs and deciding what's good for us or not!

Karma will come,

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Its a bright and pleasant morning in the north west, yet there is a blanket of Chemtrail filth
blocking out the sun and the planes have increased their activity. They are targetting the
clear skies. More reports will surely emerge today from the sunnier parts of the UK.

link   
Same as that Deprog, there was 9 or 10 chemtrails in the skies over Warrenpoint/Newry, N. Ireland, this morning about 9am. Chemtrails are not unusual here, maybe 3 or 4 at any one time would be the norm, several times a day. These are going from North to South, too well defined for clouds and are dispersing very slowly, so they're not contrails, the only thing is that it is very icy and cold here today, so would this have any relevance in terms of length of time of dispersion? Any thoughts on whats going on?

link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Although I have read the patents, seen the equipment they are supposed to use and have seen multiple photos that claim chemtrails, I've yet to see a single one in the UK.

Photos to prove your claim would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Foggy in Liverpool this morning so no chemtrails visible here.

However, usually the sky is riddled with trails all day.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
what else is new?

let's say theres usually two mass sprayings daily, wait sprayings might be considered offensive to some.
so yes let's say these totally natural cloud coverings happen mostly twice a day

first in the early hours of the morning, before the rush hour, so usually all of the coverings look really hazy and random to the regular joes who too busy to look into the sky even though they are stuck in traffic with not much else to do.

then the second covering period happens usually after noon and until sundown, where the morning mist and lines are now a compact mass, they criss cross it to compact it it even more.

and the funny bit about these natural and not in any way conspiratory fake clouds, is that no matter what atmospheric conditions present what wichever altitude, air pressure, humidity or whatever.

they always show up, i mean occur naturally right in front of the path the sun is still gonna take until sundown.

not to mention i always wonder wich airline has it's planes simply in white, sends its pilots flying in doubles where the front one is leaving a persistent contrail and the following one just a regular one (learning routes)

ATS discussions asides, call it chemtrails or persistent contrails, one thing is sure.

one with time to actually look at the sky gets sick pretty fast of these fake clouds.

it's like you can't even watch TV at all, it's getting harder and harder to not catch a fake sky wherever you point a camera.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
it used to be we had to drink the cool aid/fluoride now just be good little serfs and take a deep breath

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by michale357

I dont know what makes me sicker, the fact that they're pulling this # or the fact that people let them get away with it. Sometimes I cant say I blame them. They're laughing at us people!

Oh no, its just water molecules.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It's just normal fog here. Can't see the sky anyway!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
So what did you come up with for a chemical analysis? What was in the spray?? Whats was the PPM .Still contrails unless you can answer the questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kushin
I live in the Northwest of England, just north of Manchester! they never stop day or night,

Aye, it's mostly them pesky Glaswegians flying to/from the Med on holiday, or else the damned Yankees jetting back and forth across the Atlantic.

'Bout time we had another nice volcanic eruption to stop em all

Edit: you can use this site to see exactly who is responsible!

edit on 3-3-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
clear blue skies and sun here in the south wales valleys!!!!
maybe they havent got this far yet haha .and got some cracking chemtrail pics from a few days ago !
how do i upload them here?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
So what did you come up with for a chemical analysis? What was in the spray?? Whats was the PPM .Still contrails unless you can answer the questions.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you think CONtrails consist of?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer

You should build some cloudbuster or chembusters!
They REALLY WORK!
Something even stranger happend to me today :
I have a big quartz crystal wich I have it with me all the time ; while I walked my dog I was looking at the sky with anger and being stuned at what I see on the sky (lots of chemtrails) .
When I got home I left my dog to run free in the yard!
In the yard I have a pyramide from copper pipes wich is there for ... a long time/years!
When I entered it (is about 3 meters in height), and KEPT LOOKING AT THE AIRPLANES the following thing happened as in this movie here :
Orgonite CB dissolving a Chemtrail

www.youtube.com...

they just dissapeared as if there were never there!
VERY STRANGE thing and I have no explanation for it! I don't believe it myself!

At first I thought there must be some chembuster/CLOUDBUSTER somewhere around my area , but amazingly the only BLUE portion of the sky was around my area!!! (above ME and my pyramide) .
I noticed that after getting up in the house's attic from where I could see farther !
My only conclusion is that the pyramide + quartz crystal + ME dissolved that chemtrail...
I know it sounds crazy, but these chemtrails NEVER DID THAT BEFORE!
Hope you will build a chembuster and have some blue skies above you!
IT REALLY WORKS!!
I am about to make some orgonite and probably an CLOUDBUSTER with galvanized steel pipes (cheaper and the same effect on chemtrails) .
www.orgonite.info...
P.S. : I HOPE THE MODERATORS DON'T DELETE THIS POST TOO!

edit on 3-3-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
Foggy in Liverpool this morning so no chemtrails visible here.

However, usually the sky is riddled with trails all day.

It`s 1pm in Liverpool and there`s lines all across the sky.
It`s like this at least 4 days a week.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm on the doorstep of the lake district in the uk on the coast and they are criss-crossing the sky
I only looked upon reading this post ! Its 1:10pm !

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
In Leeds.....

Cloudy, cant even see the sky

But am used to that

<<   2  3  4 >>

join