It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it over?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Could it be happening? Could the world be coming to the end?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Because you know, I have noticed an incline in the ghosts i sense, and other people i know see, for that matter. And you know i have a bad, bad, bad feeling it's all over.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
And i'm not talking about terrorists, i'm talking about ghosts, apparitions, demons, all that, coming out, with the flames and all, you know.............
I don't see why everyone is so scared of the terrorists. i'm pretty up-to-date on what's going on, and there have been too many threats unfulfilled to be afraid of them. Anyways, back to the subject, anybody else who has that feeling plz e-mail me at [email protected]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I know the feeling. It makes my entire body and soul quiver with fear when I let myself believe the end is near. I dont mean the end of me, I mean the end of this planet by some extreme catastrophy. Ive had plenty of dreams and other "hallucinations" and every time it gives me an adredeline rush.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
To bre honest i dont think it is over,
I really believe that there are major things happening around our world, And are thoughts are influenced by this,

I mean we have wars, freaky weather, terror threats, films like the day after tommorow,

I thin we are just alot more aware of the world around us, maybe more so that any other generation,

I think things will all be ok,

Just my thoughts,

(lol trying to make things seem alittle more less doom and gloom)

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The power went off in the entire house on Friday. I checked the circuit breakers... but they were all 'on'... I tromped around outside, but couldn't tell if the neighborhood was all affected or just me.

No TV, no computer, no phone (all remotes needing electricity), my laundry was soaking in the washer, wet clothes in the dryer, my lunch half-cooked in the microwave... I sat around for a while, thinking it'd just come back on soon.. but noooo.. so I finally found a phone to use across the street (my mobile was down and out of juice to boot!) to call in for a repair. (Turns out the BIG new house next door sucked all the juice out of the transformer and blew a fuse that knocked us both out!)

However....I have to admit.... for a little while.. I actually wondered... if there'd been some sort of terrorist attack in Miami maybe... or somewhere where it'd affect the entire lower part of Florida... all because the freakin' media scares the beegeesus out of all of us day in day out....

I felt pretty goofy after discovering it was just the bloody transformer!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
it is happening...............just what.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghost_b_gone13
Could it be happening? Could the world be coming to the end?

Well one thing is for certain. The world is closer to it's end than it was yesterday....

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I haven't seen any concrete evidence of it ending, just dark twisted "fantacies" of what may happen. I am worried about nuclear stuff getting in the US in the near future however.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost_b_gone13
Is it over

yes, yes it is. People have long since moved on with their lives. You should do the same. Your scarring away the newbs.

new topics

top topics

join