It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos of Real Freemasonic and Golden Dawn Rituals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Below is part of the ceremony to attain the 3rd degree in Freemasonry. It shows the candidate being led around by blindfold and threatened with murder to reveal the secrets of his lodge, which he must always refuse in favor of being killed, or else not attain the 3rd degree.

Here's a 13-part video series of a program going over basic Freemasonic rituals and comparing them to Christian theology:

Here are videos of Golden Dawn rituals, a secret society similar to the Freemasons in that its members undergo various initiations, but it follows a slightly different tradition and allows women:

Just think of all the men and women you see on TV, who have participated in things like this, but hardly anyone outside of their circles would ever suspect them to do anything so bizarre behind closed doors!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Wow that looks sad...they all look ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Golden Dawn... I didn't realize they were still around... That's the group Crowley was apart of...

Wish i could watch the videos...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Yeah, still around, though from what I understand they are undergoing some structural upheaval.

There are a number of societies still around and practicing various rituals and ceremonies in organized groups.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I watch these videos and its difficult for me to get any meaning from the ritual. The rituals themselves seem irrelevant. I would rather see what goes on in the upper echelon of the societies. If this is all that happens, i feel sorry for them the same way i feel sorry for 50 year old virgins who play with trains.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
but, I watched both videos of masonic ceremony and I didn't see the Balphomet, blood sacrifices, or the ritual eating of the children. I call hoax!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Just think of all the men and women you see on TV, who have participated in things like this, but hardly anyone outside of their circles would ever suspect them to do anything so bizarre behind closed doors!
If it makes you feel any better, you really don't need to join any clubs to do weird stuff behind closed doors. You can get freaky in your own bedroom all you want, nobody will judge you.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
but, I watched both videos of masonic ceremony and I didn't see the Balphomet, blood sacrifices, or the ritual eating of the children. I call hoax!

Word. Everybody knows that you can't have a REAL Masonic ritual unless the candidate is riding around on the devil in the form of a goat.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by donkeystyle
I watch these videos and its difficult for me to get any meaning from the ritual.

They are symbolically very meaningful, and the symbols are explained throughout the progression of rituals. They are essentially re-programming in order to fit in with the society's goals and values. When you join a lodge you have to tell everything you have ever done wrong, lied about, stole, etc. (or at least you are asked, and told to answer honestly on threat of expulsion), you're led around blindfolded so that you have to learn to trust other masons, then you see in the ritual above they're "practicing" refusing to divulge secrets to non-masons.

I would rather see what goes on in the upper echelon of the societies.

You ever noticed all the symbolism at Congress, or in Washington DC in general, or the symbolism on our money, like the pyramid on the $1 bill? What they do at the top mirrors what they do at the bottom: ritual. Everything they do in life to further organizations like this is doing ritualistically. They laid out DC with an inverted pentagram culminating with the White House, they incorporated the masonic compass into the street layout of DC, etc. That's the kind of stuff "they" do.

Even look at Lady Gaga for a more harmless version of a ritual, around the time of the Grammy's. She had a new album coming out, but instead of releasing on the typical day for commercial music releases, they waited until that Friday (think Good Friday) before the Grammy's. Then she stayed in an egg (think Easter) for 72 hours (3 days) before the Grammy's, which were on Sunday, at which pointed she emerged from the egg to perform a new song at the Grammy's. So she enters an egg on Friday and after 3 days is "reborn" on Sunday on stage to perform. That coupled with the devil horns on her album and a lot of other symbolism and you see how she's drawing parallels to the Jesus allegory from Christianity. That's just a recent and mundane example of a lot of "silliness" that would not even make any sense if not for symbolism and subconscious meanings.

Originally posted by JoshNorton
If it makes you feel any better, you really don't need to join any clubs to do weird stuff behind closed doors. You can get freaky in your own bedroom all you want, nobody will judge you.

No, that would not make me feel better about so many leaders doing these sorts of things behind closed doors and hardly anyone knowing the better. That's how conspiracies are born: leaders getting involved with things that they never tell their constituents about.

What would make me feel better is if you all came out and did these kinds of things in public, as public ceremonies, in broad daylight, with full and honest explanations to anyone who is interested.

I don't think they would let those stay up on YouTube for obvious reasons. Well, except Baphomet, but I already know that Baphomet is closely connected to these traditions. Baphomet is a symbol.
edit on 3-3-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

They are symbolically very meaningful, and the symbols are explained throughout the progression of rituals. They are essentially re-programming in order to fit in with the society's goals and values. When you join a lodge you have to tell everything you have ever done wrong, lied about, stole, etc. (or at least you are asked, and told to answer honestly on threat of expulsion),

you were doing good up to this point. You are asked if you have any felonies or misdemeanors. Nobody worries about how mean you were to your little brother.

you're led around blindfolded so that you have to learn to trust other masons, then you see in the ritual above they're "practicing" refusing to divulge secrets to non-masons.

You ever noticed all the symbolism at Congress, or in Washington DC in general, or the symbolism on our money, like the pyramid on the $1 bill? What they do at the top mirrors what they do at the bottom: ritual. Everything they do in life to further organizations like this is doing ritualistically. They laid out DC with an inverted pentagram culminating with the White House, they incorporated the masonic compass into the street layout of DC, etc. That's the kind of stuff "they" do.

a bit of research on this very site might reveal a very different opinion of those assertions. But if "they" did all those things, how does it affect you today?

Even look at Lady Gaga for a more harmless version of a ritual, around the time of the Grammy's. She had a new album coming out, but instead of releasing on the typical day for commercial music releases, they waited until that Friday (think Good Friday) before the Grammy's. Then she stayed in an egg (think Easter) for 72 hours (3 days) before the Grammy's, which were on Sunday, at which pointed she emerged from the egg to perform a new song at the Grammy's. So she enters an egg on Friday and after 3 days is "reborn" on Sunday on stage to perform. That coupled with the devil horns on her album and a lot of other symbolism and you see how she's drawing parallels to the Jesus allegory from Christianity. That's just a recent and mundane example of a lot of "silliness" that would not even make any sense if not for symbolism and subconscious meanings.

Lady Gaga has nothing to do with freemasonry, she may be into the golden dawn, but I doubt it.

No, that would not make me feel better about so many leaders doing these sorts of things behind closed doors and hardly anyone knowing the better. That's how conspiracies are born: leaders getting involved with things that they never tell their constituents about.

What would make me feel better is if you all came out and did these kinds of things in public, as public ceremonies, in broad daylight, with full and honest explanations to anyone who is interested.

maybe everyone would feel better if you had a clear glass bathroom door. But I bet you wouldn't put one in.

I don't think they would let those stay up on YouTube for obvious reasons. Well, except Baphomet, but I already know that Baphomet is closely connected to these traditions. Baphomet is a symbol.
edit on 3-3-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

I wish you would let me know at what point I will hear of Balphomet in masonic teachings. In the first 32 degrees, he isn't mentioned.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
These video's look staged to me, you know you cant believe everything thats put on youtube right? Me and a couple of my buds could throw one of these vids together in an hour and if the rituals really were sacred they wouldnt be taping them in the first place.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Well the masonic "ritual" video is not correct. At least not in my jurisdiction.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Anything real will not ever be shown to the not initiated...let alone on camera for the world to see. When I saw an interview with (high up) members of the chruch of satan I felt more or less insulted. They tried to make me belief that they are a decent group of satan worshippers....and members of society. They worship nature and perform symbolic offering rituals and promote a life without bounderies to themselves.....nothing really wrong with that.

If you have a strong belief in satan as a defoted christian has belief in Christ I do not belief that the ceremonies and rituals are symbolic as they want us to belief. satan is out to distroy everything God has created and loves. A good satanist despices humanity and will betray his own kind.

Everything that will please God will be turned around and practised.....that is what a real satanist does and that is what the leading top of an established masonic loge probably does. That will include child sacrifice and other sick stuff....

That is what satan and his demons will please and that is what I can make of real satan worshippers after watching 911. Do not forget that these people start wars based on lies, manipulation and corruption and sent thousends if not millions of people to their deaths. There is noting symbolic or nature loving in there...that is hardcore real stuff.

edit on 3-3-2011 by zatara because: Forgot something

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Ah yes, those nasty street designers in Washington DC...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1cd6502d9d6.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm generally more inclined to think that the pyramid is on the great seal because the pyramids have lasted 2000+ years, and the guys who were starting this new nation wanted it to be around that long too...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
These video's look staged to me

The one purporting to be a Masonic video is certainly staged, and the actors there are non-Masons. It is not an accurate portrayal of Masonic ceremony.

The one purporting to be a Golden Dawn ceremony is real in a sense. It's a real group that claims to be a modern version of the Golden Dawn, and they have several videos on You Tube. This video, which purports to be the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, shows a ritual done very incorrectly, at least as far as the original Golden Dawn Pentagram Ritual is concerned.

There are currently several different groups claiming to be the Golden Dawn. The only ones with any real lineage are Society of the Inner Light, Builders of the Adytum, Fraternitas Lux Occultum, and possibly a couple of strands of Crowley's A.'.A.'. may still be in existence.

edit on 3-3-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The Golden Dawn as it exists nowadays is nothing like the original g.d, from everything I've read. I was looking into joining the g.d a month or so ago but gave up on that. I don't think any of the modern g.d orders have any connection whatsoever to the original g.d, also theyve changed around and added to a lot of the original teachings and added things from thelema...etc in. Also I highly doudt really any famous people or "influential people" are in the g.d Same with freemasonry, at one time freemasonry had a lot of influential members, but not so much nowadays. Also as others have pointed out there are a lot of things in those videos that are not correct.

Also I noticed you have links to prometheus rising (awesome book) and the hermetica...etc in your sig. You do realize that r.a.w was heavily influenced by the g.d and crowley...etc, right? I'm not trying to start a argument or anything just wondering why you seem to have a problem with "occult" ideas and orders but then in your sig you seem to support them.
edit on 3-3-2011 by jeasahtheseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Hah hah hah well done !.

To add: the masonry is somewhat mundane in the US , too much information available .
edit on 3-3-2011 by MightyWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I wish you would let me know at what point I will hear of Balphomet in masonic teachings. In the first 32 degrees, he isn't mentioned.

Doesn't matter. Your teachings actually aren't isolated. The same people that influenced your tradition influenced other traditions and had other writings independent of any traditions. It's not like you have access to some secret knowledge that no other traditions emulate or even reproduce exactly and then some. I'm not saying Baphomet is necessarily evil, or that there is anything about it in "classic" masonic texts, I'm just saying it's an occult symbol and has an inherent association to other esoteric orders and systems.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Ah yes, those nasty street designers in Washington DC...

Right, you can make out anything you want by arbitrarily highlighting sections of streets, but the White House is still the pinnacle of an inverted pentagram pattern in the streets.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Now, see what ya went and did bsbray11? Here I was starting to believe that the Freemasons were an organized force of powerful mages possessing ancient & arcane "wisdoms."

But now, thanks to you, they just look like a bunch of harmless and ineffectual goofs that like to play dress-up and make-believe. No wonder they wanna keep it a secret.

p.s. - Just joking and I certainly take back the "ineffectual" part: They do have an impressive track record for charity. And business acumen. The Golden Dawn on the other hand, not so much.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join