It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doll faced Chinese girl reveals her unaltered photos - is this genetically designed ??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
freaky

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I agree with BoneMosaic, somethings not quite right

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

There is nothing unnatural about that. In fact she looks similar to my youngest daughter she gets compliments all over the place (especially when she was younger she did look like a baby doll), of course her eyes aren't exactly shaped like that, because she isn't oriental. But she looks like many children I see being born as of late. Oh and I can assure you my daughter was not genetically altered, I have not got the cash for that!Lol!

The eyes don't really seem that large to me.
edit on 3-3-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

As an aspiring makeup artist, I can say a whole lot about the power of makeup. In a couple of the pics, it's obvious that she has used a few tricks to make her eyes look wider and she is wearing fake lashes in at least a few pics. Lashes can do amazing things for the eyes.

I'll agree that she's pretty, but makeup, camera angle, lighting and several other factors can help her out a whole lot. I think she has taken advantage of every one of them.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Is it real that Wang Jiayun has cheated our eyes with Photoshopped photos?
Here are more unaltered photos of Wang Jiayun, the Chinese walking doll.

edit on 3-3-2011 by Forrestcheng because: Add photos

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My daughter, this is a picture snagged off her fb. This is not altered at all...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7db07cd253f6.jpg[/atsimg]

If she'd let me apply the make up like in the video and could do the same pose again and I took a close up, she could look exactly the same! Except she'd be blonde lol!
edit on 3-3-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add more

edit on 3-3-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You guys are really fixated on those eyes but why hasn't anybody mentioned....

Name: Wang Jiayun
Date of Birth: Jun 18, 1993
Height: 164 cm
Weight: 42 kg

42 kg!!!.......That's a BMI of 16!!! That girl should start eating some more....

Peace

link   
The look works for me.

I'm just glad for the ladies that take the time to look so good and to take care of themselves so they look even better.

You? No>? Go hang out near an area for a few hours of women who don't take care of themselves or care how they look. ugh....

Other than that, I wish I was young again and living in Japan. Enough said.

link   
this is sad.. women have come so far, yet are so quick to reduce themselves to the status of plastic doll...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Scary unreal.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

Lol people, leave the little girl alone.
Shes cute and innocent looking

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What lovely girls! Im a big fan of the doll look..the Japanese just LOVE cute. Im a virtual fashion designer and I study this look. Also popular is the J-Pop fashions. (japanese pop)

Heres a vid from Michelle Phan, on how to achieve this look..its really interesting to watch, almost mesmerizing.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

Yeah she look's cute and cartoonish to the point it's scary - but thats not sex appeal, to the rest of us that don't watch pokemon with 1 hand under the blanket. Put her next to Jesissca alba, Anna Kournikova, Halle Berry or even Cindy Crawford and 99% of males would go for the ones that actually have curves and a look with personality. IMO

edit on 3-3-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
She is the result of plastic surgery......Companies select women, men and maybe even children for promoting their product. To make a definite appealing impression on consumers they go as far to alter these persons appearence by means of plastic surgery.

These are poor (in every sense of the word) candidates and will be given a "better" life for them and their families if they agree and cooperate.

I do not have evidence of this being done but it will not surprise me if this is what has happened to this girl.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The answer is quite obvious, She is a reptilian shapeshifter

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

I thought she looked creepy and bazaar..I thought men liked real women not some pimped up childlike doll..

The unaltered pics show how much wigs, makeup, photochop and lighting can do. I guess it's really no different than victories secret, vogue, etc mags that portray even real grown up women as perfect. That's why I love the unaltered pics of celebs..they look just like any ol' everyday housewife.

Even Heidi Klum is quite ugly without all the digital work and makeup.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What I find most disturbing about all of this is the amount of guys who'd "hit it". First of all the photos are fake. Second, she looks like she's 14 (although she's actually 17... still under age). Third, the altered photos make her look like a walking cartoon character. Is that what we've come to? Really??? If that's who you fantasize about, you've got serious issues. Good luck finding a positive long-term relationship with an actual woman. Most self-respectable women won't try to compete with blow-up dolls.
edit on 3-3-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

cj6

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Please clone her i want one!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
What I find most disturbing about all of this is the amount of guys who'd "hit it". First of all the photos are fake. Second, she looks like she's 14 (although she's actually 17... still under age). Third, the unaltered photos make her look like a walking cartoon character. Is that what we've come to? Really??? If that's who you fantasize about, you've got serious issues. Good luck finding a positive long-term relationship with an actual woman. Most self-respectable women won't try to compete with blow-up dolls.

well said... its a sad commentary

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

There was a chick on youtube who did nothing but stare
at the camera for ages, pulling the exact same poses

I wish I could remember her name to post

Magibon

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join