It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS CONVENTION!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
no commment......

[edit on 20-1-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You should crucify me....

Dear members of ATS,
I feel horrible.
I originally started this thread with the hopes of having a convention in the not-so-far future.
However, unfortunately, due to lack of dedication on my part, I sadly left/quit ATS for about 9 months.
Before this though, I had been off of ATS for about 7 months (also due to lack of dedication).
And though I cannot make ammends, please, I hope this Convention planning commitee will be assembled, by the personal initiative and drive of the members of this comittee.
I can give you no reason to trust me that I will not "dissapear" again.

Members of ATS, are you willing to stand up and strive towards making this convention happen?

I am restarting the count of members interested, and am still seeking 400 members who would be willing to actively focus on the assembly of a planning commitee for the Convention.

- Tass

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Tassadar]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

However, unfortunately, due to lack of dedication on my part, I sadly left/quit ATS for about 9 months.

Welcome back Tass, and I don't think anyone could blame you for giving your life circumstances more priority than ATS. I've had more than one occasion upon which I've had to drop everything and leave for an operation somewhere in the world. Your heart is in the right place, regardless.

MK

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
UK ATS CONVENTION!

we need a meet up for the UK guys, we have been talking about it now for months, we need to sort it out. ATS is coming home!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
UK ATS CONVENTION!

we need a meet up for the UK guys, we have been talking about it now for months, we need to sort it out. ATS is coming home!

i vote a rave at Asala's place!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Man, this idea sounds great! I have heard alot of different places mentioned but what about somewhere on the border of Tennesse and North Carolina. Somewhere such as Asheville or Pidgeon forge. It's located in a good area for anybody on the East coast of the US and central enough that all of those on West coast could reasonably make it. It's absoloutely beautiful there and not as crowded as a larger city. For those out of the country maybe we could start some kind of "ATS convention or bust" fund

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'd be happy to come. Im in Kansas, I could drive down there. 2007? I'll be there

-Jared

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Totally

Looking forward to it.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I don't see why not.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar

Originally posted by infinite
UK ATS CONVENTION!

i vote a rave at Asala's place!

I second this motion.

Motion passed.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Since ATS is world wide, a better idea would be regional conferences. Interested ATS members need to identify themselves. First, who lives where? Has this been determined yet?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
hmmm I like but hes right location location location

oh sounds fun lol

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster
Since ATS is world wide, a better idea would be regional conferences. Interested ATS members need to identify themselves.

I live in Kansas City, center of the US. I may be able to hold something at my place as for a "Central US" conference. Just an idea.

-J

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have a good idea... (of course it's good, i thought of it)

have a convention at a public state park, or other outside area, that has no space limits... also no requirement, that everyone that attends, be an active member (we can bring friends) so that the regular ATS'ers wont fear a roll taking and government filming squad...

also it is cheap, free bathrooms, unlimited space... almost no preplanning required really... just whoever wants to come, come, and pitch a tent...

the organizers would just have to get a permit for a stage for entertainment (local bands, ATSers talent show...ect...) and lots of tables for refreshments...

I'll bring the cookies... the special kind!

tell me where and Laz will be there...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Im in, just hope its in LA, although Amsterdam sounded incredibly tempting

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
YES please!!

Let's do this thing

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Seven year itch?

Having been to more ATS related events, and having met more members as documented here than anyone else I can tell you that ATS doesn't have the demographics for a convention.

Unless by convention you mean a thread that is composed of nothing but posts that read "I'd go if I had the money" or "we should do it in ______" blank being their home town.

That is the state of affairs.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join