It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS CONVENTION!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
sounds cool any new delepments on the subject

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I really vote for Amsterdam within the next few months.

What are we waiting for anyway?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Count me in for an '06-07 event. No politics, though, k?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
YES
YES
YES

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ill be there.

Wonder what some of you guys look like.

Me Im mixed race and from the U.K

It should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think an ATS Convention is a marvelous idea!

I think the location should be held where the majority of members live and
have it say 1 1/2 - 2 years from now in the Summer.

I suggest Lilydale, New York as a neat place to have this encounter. They have seminars and workshops all summer long and it is an unforgettable place surrounded by woods and has a lake you can swim in, etc.

Here are a couple links about this historic and fascinating location which appears to have an energy vortex:

www.lilydaleassembly.com...

www.geocities.com...

The town has historic hotels and campgrounds and is uncommercialized. Here is a site re: accomodations:

www.geocities.com...

Lilydale is the oldest Spiritualist Community in America. Many mediums live there, as well as healers. Here is a list of registered mediums who live there:

www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I definitely agree that if we have this thing become a reality, we should hold it in a location allowing maximum attendance. In addition, given the nature of some of the topics on ATS, it should be held in an area reknowned for its paranormal or metaphysical attributes.

An in depth, in person research project? Who's got those infrared cameras and geiger counters?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
YES

Count me in.

I'd love to attend this.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm in. Sounds fun.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
yes , You got the go from me in ny

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I would be interested in an event like this for sure.

I would suggest somewhere in the continental US or Canada, Canada would provide a great dollar exchange..Try Vancouver B.C.
Parker

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Behold! An ATS New Year's Eve...thing!

DE

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Definately Yes

How about a convention near Los Angeles

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
count me in, I am also in the NY/NJ metro area so I would like to participate as part of the committee. I also think if planned right, ATS will offer great value to new members etc... The Jacob Javits Center would be an awesome place, Have Key speakers, booths set up showing diffrent ideas on certain conspiracy's etc... I think this could be profitable for ATS and would make ATS a branded name for conspiracy theories..

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm in L.A., but if an ATS convention was held, I would attend......Let's hear some support for this
, it's a great idea that should happen....just think of the inflection we could use in person!!!!! Let's do it. Let me know when...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Update:
Just wanted to let you guys know that 'Nexus Magazine' is holding their annual conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands May 13-14-15 of this year. It would be nice if AboveTopSecret could merge with this established magazine and hold a conference (or at least rent a cheap room in the facility).
www.nexusmagazine.com...

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Sounds great. New York City, Amsterdam or London would be great!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Update:
Just wanted to let you guys know that 'Nexus Magazine' is holding their annual conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands May 13-14-15 of this year. It would be nice if AboveTopSecret could merge with this established magazine and hold a conference (or at least rent a cheap room in the facility).
www.nexusmagazine.com...

What do you think?

That's too bad, I'm heading to Amsterdam this weekend with some friends for recreational purposes.

I would never normally meet ATS'ers but in these circumstances I might have made an exception. Right place, wrong time...oh well. Have a good one if you do decide to do that though.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Depending on location

Count me in!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Count me in, BUT the main problem is getting people to ONE location ( or even just a few) ... hell i would even donate money to make this happen, but the members of ATS live all around the world...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join