It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS CONVENTION!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yes! You should propose a convention for the West Coast too.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i don't like the idea of unmasking one another. "ATS" thrives on anonymity, so a "convention" is really a kind of splitting off, of the people who DON'T want anonymity. people can meet and greet each other on their own terms as small groups....can't they? many people send pictures of themselves to their online friends to prove they're not really so mysterious....not me though

have a big jamboree if you want, but i think you'll find you enjoy your ATS experience less afterwards.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Depending on location and date, why not
? Count me in.

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yes, a convention for ATS sounds lovely. I'm all for it.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi all. After the recent success enjoyed by those at the Great Lakes ATS Adventure, I decided to put one together for the New Mexico / West Texas area.

Really anyone is welcome, but I figure people from this area will be able to make it.

I am going to host it at my place in the Roswell, NM area, with a target date of October, 9th.

Anyone who is interested can send me a u2u or check, and reply to this BTS thread

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
YES

amsterdam would be most convinient for myslef.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
it would be good to get a convention in each region, if possible. that way, everyone can benefit.

God

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'll definitely go! I just hope that by the time this is all planned out one of the locations will still be in NY.

*whispers* I'm quite lazy.... but I'd still jump to the next nearest location if I really have to.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hell yeah no doubt, as long as the location is reasonable and I don't have to dress in a 1970's 'trekkie' outfit, I'm in!

I suggest all attending learn to astral project simulatniously therefore cutting out the problems of location and missing work!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
YES

amsterdam would be most convinient for myslef.

Now that sounds nice VERY NICE

oO0

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
What about Sydney Australia ?
That might allow people who dont live in america or europe to attend a convention.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
We should all meet at the Bilderburg Hotel, hehe....

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
w00t. count me in. i live in NYC now, but in a year ill be in college, so then im really free to go pretty much anywhere. still, if its relatively close, ill go. mos def.

anonymity. if u want it, keep it. dont come, wear a mask, send a robot to put a fake voice thru.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So I take it the time limit for the responses is up. I hope we have a convention. You know the new ATS publicity contest might help. Lets go for Chicago. The Drake Hotel would probably be best. This assuming we have it.

[edit on 9/21/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm sure I'll be needing a road trip sometime in 2006. That would be cool.

Can we shoot for Vegas?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
[edit on 27-9-2004 by sen5e]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yes.Yes.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Count me in. I'll bring the Chicken Wings.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Count me in. I'll bring the Chicken Wings.

Being in Wales you could pop down and see Simon in Swindon anytime, do you have his address......

I have wiped down my Vulcan Ears and just have to find my Klingon Codpiece and then I'm ready for the convention, I live in London but would be more than willing to walk to Amsterdam.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Being in Wales you could pop down and see Simon in Swindon anytime, do you have his address......

Yea, maybe we could discuss about my previous posting. My shock that ATS was based in the UK. But that's if I could find how to get anywhere in this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join