It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS CONVENTION!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yes, im in England but have never travelled to the states and would like to although im not sure if i would get a visa. But it�s a great idea. Location ideally for me would be one almighty ats rave, out in the Nevada desert.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Count me in.

This should be awesome if this acually works out!

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
There MUST be one in the American Southwest as well!
And since Seth Bullock the finder of the 2nd ring is in Utah...I say UTAH! We need one in Utah.......Sheesh you can get ME to organise it.......( I am one of the UTAH ATS ers)

Maybe ~~LasVegas~~ is a good idea?...being SO NEAR~ Area 51~...THAT would be COOL! WAY WAY WAY COOL!
An Area 51 ATS BASH! heck I would go....and those who couldnt would just be plain old jealous!
Rooms are VERY cheap near Nellis.......thats WHERE I stay when I head Vegas way......its a good idea.......
VEGAS BABY YAY!

I am a member of a web site chatgroup...and we have a BASH every 2 months.....but held ALL OVER so that all folks that live near the area can attend.It is MOSTLY an AMERICAN phenomenon though.... WE KNOW... that ~EVERY MEMBER~ cant afford to GO to long distance or time wise bashes.....so we hold many LITTLE bashes all over. I have been to 3....one in Boise...one in LasVegas...one in Los Angeles...and each time I get to meet NEW people that were not at the last bash. Various members just decide on a date and time and then announce it...those who CAN go usually do. SOMETIMES a BASH may only have 10 people attending, but it is STILL fun. Sometimes the BASH has over 50 people attending, and kicks ***!!! We then make a pic site and post the pics and all attendees can add thoughts and NOTES or pics to that site, so those unable to go can at least SEE how much fun we had, and feel inluded..

( we have learned through trial and error, that is IMPOSSIBLE to get everyone to attend....so we settle for little ones, MORE often)

I think ATS should have BASHES at relevant places, not JUST big Cities ....STONEHENGE....ROSSWELL.....AREA51.....The GIZA Plateu..DEVILS TOWER WYO.....GUATAMALA.......(you get my drift)

[edit on 19-7-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

[edit on 19-7-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

For the Southwest USA I propose a trip to try and find the Egyptian caverns in the Grand Canyon, a trip to the haunted ranch in Utah(I can't remember the name now.), or a trip to Vegas to check out Area 51.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Good golly, come on, folks!! Don't get me wrong, this is a good number of folks with which to hang out, but the crowd could be bigger!!

Imagine the discussions we could fall into in person, especially after a few hours at the bar!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So are we still thinking on planning this?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
We sure as hell arent gonna get 400 members to say they like it. We should just go ahead and start planning it.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Maybe we could do like BURNING MAN and just start our own city in the middle of the desert? Of course I would hope that we could keep tickets less than the several hundred dollars BURNING MAN charges. Just think you will be able to brag to the grand kids. " I was actually at the very first ats "DENY IGNORANCE" convention!!"

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sure, I am in, I guess.

I would only be able to attend it if it is close to me (Florida)

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think its a great idea if you need help with anything U2U me

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i'm in, especially for the ny area.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This sounds like a very good idea. I would definately be up for this.

I think that if there are to be continental/sub-continental locations, they should be spread out timewise by at least a month. I live in the MidWest, but I always need a vacation and would enjoy going to Europe as well as anywhere in the states!

I hope this idea stays alive! Good luck, and if there is any need for volunteers or support in any other way, let me know!

CC U2U: Tassadar

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
sounds good but to far for me to travel from colorado to new york. Unless ats will pay for my flight! hope to see some pics and hopefully on tv!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Asala made me think
what about you all meet up at Disney Land you all make your way there meet up at one of the rides all get togther on times dates etc. Same for euro people go to Euro Disney etc etc as for the UK we could meet up at Alton Towers or camalot. You could make a few days of it all stay in a travel lodge or somthing and just meet up one one of the days the ret you could do somthing else??

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm in. I would love to meet face 2 face many members of this site.

Deep

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hmmm. If it were somewhere I could drive to I would love to go! I'd suggest a bigger, public meeting place, though. That way people like me who would be traveling alone would feel a bit safer about it.
Course, I'm not paranoid...

Besides, it would be a whole lot of fun playing "who are you?". (Cercey? You're really a ten-foot tall biker dude with purple hair??!!)

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Where would we meet up? I'm thinking somewhere on the east coast or center of America would be nice. Missouri would be a good state to do it in because its the center of population in this country. I would definately be interested.

How are we going to raise the funds?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar

ATS CONVENTION!!!

Provided YOUR Approval...

Good morning, afternoon or evening ladies, gentlemen, and Aussies *salute*!
As several of you remember, there was talk last year (2003) of a possible ATS Convention this year (2004), however, this idea seemed to fuzz out quickly as it was primarily driven by the efforts of one staff member whom did not receive enough support from the ATS community.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by Tassadar]

I cant remember if that was me or not. LOL I do know I said something about a get together............Would be nice to see good folks coming together for a good cause..................

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yes! I vote for NY thought =)

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I thought I had replied to this before..hmmm
I fully support the idea of this, let me know the phone number of a Pizza place nearby and Ill send some pies over
, provided they except credit cards and a call from PA

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i, like trickmaster, thought i had already replied to this. (guess i didn't)
Sure im in,
i live in upstate NY, so anywere close by here, would be awesome!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join