It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member for less than a month and being followed, ADVICE PLEASE!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by trustonlygod

i suggest you document everything from now on.
if you took video or photos of the red chemtrail and then the UFO i think people might then take your word for it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wow. You got police and chemtrails and hacking and cool stuff. All I got when I came to ATS was laughed at by cute girls and kicked out by my parents for being a psycho slacker.

Count your blessings my friend. Count your blessings.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

well my friend considering those times have been and gone in my part of the universe I guess we aren't in compatible splinters of time. Oh well, better luck next time.

-B.M

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

D'OH!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
the red chemtrail wasn't by any chance at dusk or dawn was it?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I can handle the criticism, I realize I did not react well to my fear, (something I will work on) I see it wasn't well thought out, and no real answer could be given, Thanks to everyone including you critics, who made me see I could have done better.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun
reply to post by trustonlygod

Yea , if I saw a ufo , the first thing I would do is check my facebook .

Stuff I Don't Like:
I HATE ALCOHOL!!!! and anyone who gives the argument (excuse) "but it's leeegal" go # yourself!!! and those who mistake my kindness for weakness.

I think you need a drink !
edit on 2-3-2011 by ReRun because: (no reason given)

A drink and a chill pill..

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I have to say that since i joined this site every woman I have met has rebuked my advances. Conspiracy? I think so.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Heavy days…Could you guys give the girl a break?
Being an expert on such matters does not necessarily mean you have to make fun of a person to prove your point. Mr Cluck!
We’re all standing on a slippery place, no need to pick on the newbies, including me! And besides, if a cop came to my door (for whatever reason or time of day) and my stuff was hacked, I’d be a little freaked out too.

As for you lady- As the other poster said, document your stuff and happenings, but also check your facts. ATS is a medium for such scenarios, despite the criticism. But you’re going to have to do a little investigation yourself. Cary a camera in your pocket, any evidence is important.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Something weird happened to me about a week after I signed up. I'm still writing it off as some random idiot stranger. Like I said it was about a week later and I stopped to get my coffee and smokes like I do every day before work. While I was in line, I saw someone in my car looking like they were going through it. I ran outside and went off on him for a minute and told him he was lucky that I wasn't carrying a gun right then(Which I usually do), and he apologized and said he thought it was his friends car. Which still didn't make sense to me. I checked my car and everything was in it. Even the $60 in the center console. I started to drive away and he was on a crotch-rocket just sitting there. I was running late for work so I just left. Like I said, I wrote it off as random, but it still bugs me because it is so weird. But I still read ATS almost every day!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If it is not some freaky coincidence then chill out.If you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to worry about.Let them watch you,eventually they will stop.They cannot harm you or your family.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yep , they're watching all of us . Yesterday I wasn't able to star any posts on this thread , and I come back today and lo-and-behold !

There's a friggin conspiracy in that , somehow ...

Okay , I see the thread was moved to a different forum . Hmmm ...

I'm going outside to see if there are any MIB watching my place right now .

edit on 3-3-2011 by ReRun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Some of you on here are so unbelievably childish ( you should seriously consider coming up out of mommy's basement and get some sun light) WOW!!! These silly comments could never make me leave, there is only one thing that could motivate me to do that, and that is if I thought something I did put my family in any kind of danger, (one of my fiancees account's has been hacked) So to whoever "YOU" are, I promise to stop seeking the truth and to stop asking questions!!! Believe me when I say I just want my boring life back, I will delete my profile if at all possible and never return... Good luck to the rest of you!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm curious, who posted the facebook comment on your wall?

did you delete it? if not, why not contact facebook and see if they can't provide insight into the comment.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
ETA: I just saw that you wrote that the fiance account was hacked... do you mean the ATS or the FB account? and what does that have to do with what you think is going on with you? Why do you think they are connected? I'm confused about what you are trying to convey...
edit on 3-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Being watched is one thing.

If they were and are watching you. You would have gotten a call from a woman who sounded like an old lady. Please ladies no offence ok.

She would say.

Hello Mr So and so,

This is Mrs X calling from the home heating efficancy dept. I forget what the exact dept is but. She would go on to say that they are conducting audits of homes in the area to see if you qualify for a home energy audit so you can get your home insulated for free.

She will go on to say that they will send out a representitive who will come buy and due an energy audit.

This is when someone sets up an appointment to come out to audit you, your home and your mental state.

This is step one.

Usually most people will say no thanks I own a new home.
Then it starts level 2 audit. Email, social networking and tracking device on your vehicle.

Level three and your under constant survielance. Usuall it is a remotely mounted camera that can accessed from over a mile away.

They send out a guy who looks legit and he comes out and mounts a device which can see and hear into your home. If your at level three you most likely did something very bad like robber a bank and are in hiding. Or you may be collecting large amounts of weapons. Or you have been at the homedepot and your buying large quntities of drano aliminum foild and peroxide or any other potential chemical combination.

FYI

If you go into the home depot and bought 10 casses of Hydrogen peroxide or any other hot list items you can bet your under surveilance.

I have no reason to fear as I am a normal guy who loves the land, loves his country and loves and feels compasion to his fellow man or woman.

I work on some pretty high tech stuff where it is required I work with some pretty nasty stuff.

I know I have been followed.

two years ago I noticed I was being tailed. You just do.

I let it go on for about three weeks until I had to make it known that I was on to them. It was about 6 pm at night and the guys was far behind me as I could still see him in the rear veiw. I turned the next turn as I went around the bend and I know he did not see me turn so I pulled into a drive way hopped out of my car and hid behind the bush.

Sure as # here comes the car who had no way to have seen that I had turned. I jumped out and ran right over to the car and said give me your ID or I am going to crack your F head open with this baseball bat.

He said he could not do that. What is going on? I told him I knew he was following me and he said Oh I though you were my friend and I was trying to follow you to the garage. I told him are you #ing stupid do you think I am gonna fall for that.

I go buddy are you kidding me. I'll crack your fking head open right now. The next time I see you I will start tracking you down. I have that little way about getting my point across. I said you know my name you know my family you know my finances. In three days I will know where you sleep and your kids names. The next time I see you is because you didn't heed my warning

Needless to say I never saw him again.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
1. Go to Walmart and attempt to buy a firearm.

2. Buy silver, ramen noodles, water, health care items, matches, and lots of ammunition for your purchased fire arm or any fire arms you already own.

If for some reason your are refused when you attempt #1 you should probably pack it all up and get out. This will mean you are on "the list" already.

If you do not own a firearm and don't wish to own a firearm, then stay put, All is fine.

If you live somewhere that does not allow firearm possession you are probably doomed already, but you could try moving.

Good luck.
edit on 3-3-2011 by EssenceOfSilence because: spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I post anti-government stuff all the time and I've never been followed. But, I'm half crazy and I hang out with some nefarious characters, so maybe the bad guys are afraid of me? Maybe my Harley scared 'em...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
less then a month and all that happened? wow you must read fast

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Never mind lol
edit on 3-3-2011 by AlteredTom because: My eyes deceived me

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join