It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What if after the 11th Sept that the states would rage a war against the whole middle east. They wouldn't take them all at the same time......
They would go one country at a time, starts with Afghanistan, move to Iraq, move on to create revolutions throughout the middle east......
What if the Middle East countries starts to notice and unite against the states, what would happen, do you guys think that you have the manpower to disperse such force ??

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yes, we have plenty of nukes if needed to take care of that.

(but you are on the right track here)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What if the beer stores ran out of beer,could I survive?It is an ugly scenario that i try to put way into the back of my mind,far away from consciousness,so that i rarely,if ever have to deal with that type of tramatic thought.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeStanger

What a waste of time, i thought this was a Creed thread, i was soooo hoping they would reunite.
What if What if What if What if iiiii, sorry.
On topic, by the point any of us sheep figure anything out.
They would have no real offense.
What if we all had solar and put OPEC in the dust?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There is a atom of truth to this. Does even the biggest moron here think we couldn't beat a bunch of guys in pajamas?
After all these years! It's because we don't want to!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hey this is just to know you guys opinion if you think the states have enough resources and power to beat the whole middle east if anything bad happens.

new topics

top topics

join