It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid Dreaming Powers/Abilities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have recently started my journey to lucid dreaming.

I've always had decent recall, and pretty in depth dreams. One thing i just learned recently was that my idea of lucid dreaming was wrong. I always figured a lucid dream was a dream where you felt like you were there, but i've found its a dream where you know your there and dreaming and take control.

I actually started my dream journal last week and have been doing a pretty good job. Some days i just can't recall, but i guess that just happens.

I'm in the same boat as the guy who posted above, when i become aware, i just wake up. I'll have to try the spinning. I do notice, i am starting to grab the bull by the horns in my dreams. Generally in my dreams, someone is after me, or after my friends/family. Lots of times before, if i was in a bad situation, i would just become weak and useless, since i've started, i've been standing up, and getting physical, always winding up ontop and winning.

I feel this is a good sign.

As for abilities, i haven't really been able to maintain the lucid dreams without waking up.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
I have recently started my journey to lucid dreaming.

Welcome to the Lucid Dreaming Club
and to your personal spiritual and intellectual journey

I've always had decent recall, and pretty in depth dreams. One thing i just learned recently was that my idea of lucid dreaming was wrong. I always figured a lucid dream was a dream where you felt like you were there, but i've found its a dream where you know your there and dreaming and take control.

It is partly about taking control, but another aspect of it is to understand what you are seeing in your lucid dreams and to learn from what your subconscious is telling you, then you will be able to progress to higher realms, such as the astral realm.

I actually started my dream journal last week and have been doing a pretty good job. Some days i just can't recall, but i guess that just happens.

Keep at it

A large part of lucid dreaming from my experience is recognition and understanding, then once you can naturally do that you won't have any need for a dream journal as you will have perfect recall of your lucid dreams upon waking

I'm in the same boat as the guy who posted above, when i become aware, i just wake up. I'll have to try the spinning.

This is common for begginners in Lucid Dreaming, through experience you will find that soon you enough you will be able to attain longer and longer Lucid States and then you will be able to stay Lucid throughout the duration of the dream

I do notice, i am starting to grab the bull by the horns in my dreams. Generally in my dreams, someone is after me, or after my friends/family. Lots of times before, if i was in a bad situation, i would just become weak and useless, since i've started, i've been standing up, and getting physical, always winding up ontop and winning.

I feel this is a good sign.

I feel that this is a subconscious expression of fear and you are correct in what you are doing, it's not so much about getting physical though, rather it is facing whatever problem you encounter head on and try and understand what is being expressed by your subconscious.

As for abilities, i haven't really been able to maintain the lucid dreams without waking up.

I am positive you will get there eventually

Good luck

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Every time I have a lucid dream, I would always have 11 elemental abilities but I have to obtain them from someone or something and it's always one or two elements at a time in each dream. And in every dream, I'm always trying to either escape from Governments or scientists or anything. But last night was a little rare. I got three elements which was Light, Shadow (yes, they're considered elements for some people) and Wind from an alien. My right hand controlled light while the my left, darkness and my whole body, wind and this time, I was just exploring. Twas so fun that I wanted to stay in it

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I would like to know what powers/abilities you have in your lucid dreams, I hope to discover some new one's and so can all the other lucid dreamers by discussing it here. I find that I can induce things into my dream states by telling myself that I want to have them included as I am falling asleep.

Fellow traveller here, I'd like to toss in my two cents on the subject. With Astral Realms and Lucid dreaming, you have whatever powers you imagine you have.
edit on 20-4-2015 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join