It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British government releases UFO sighting and policy files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The government Thursday released 35 previously classified files documenting sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) by the military and members of the public dating back to the 1950s

uk.reuters.com...

With all of these European countries declassifying their UFO related documents will the U.S. have no choice but to release theirs?
edit on 2-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
sorry, but this has been posted in a thread already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

This ATS search is about pointless. It never finds other threads. Mods, please remove this thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

i agree that the search thread feature doesn't work all that well, i often get faster results by doing a google search, it seems to update faster and seems to pick up ATS threads quite well.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by bladdersweat

This ATS search is about pointless. It never finds other threads. Mods, please remove this thread.

Understood, but I'm going to post here anyway because I appreciate your imput and attempt to provide news.

With all the reports and "declassifications" going on, I have to say that there is nothing out of the ordinary going on here imo. Things get seen all the time by people and if one is in a professional line of business it's often regulation and procedure to enter a report.

Because "something" is seen, doesn't mean it's anything unusual and not terrestrial....just "unidentified", and giving us folks something to gossip about takes our focus from the real important stuff.

cheers..

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join