It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Eminem Song - Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I know this is the introductions forum, however this technically is my first (introductory) post. I made an account here for the specific purpose of posting this.

Yesterday a new Eminem song made it's appearance on the internet. I know a lot of you don't like Eminem, for various reasons, and that's fine. That's not the purpose of this. Like him or not, Eminem is one of the most famous celebrities in the world right now. His YouTube videos have over a billion views (second only to Lady Gaga), and he's the most liked person on Facebook.

The new song, which is called '2.0 Boys' features Slaughterhouse & Yelawolf. During Eminem's verse he says "We came to monopolize the game, illuminati is here."

Here's the video, the line mentioned above is at around 1:09.

The last verse in the song, by Yelawolf also mentions illuminati. He says "Thats about as close as I'd get to a pyramid, they think I'm illuminati, so ignorant."

Thoughts on this? Is Eminem too famous to touch? Is he standing up against the illuminati? Is he just trying to keep up with popular culture?

This follows Kanye West mentioning illuminati a few months back, though in a slightly different context. He says "People always ask me about illuminati, first off.. .. that mean?" on the song "Welcome To The World" by T.I.

About 2:45 into the video:

Kanye West seemingly is playing ignorant himself, pretending not to know what illuminati even means (or is he that stupid?). Eminem on the other hand seems a lot more direct, and after his Recovery album he seems to be paving the way for artists to stand on their own 2 feet.

Will we see a repeat of what happened to Tupac? He was against the illuminati, going as far as to make an album called "Killuminati - The 7 Day Theory" in the month prior to his death, and then 7 days later he was murdered, and the killer was never found.

Also, Eminem is an admitted fan of Tupac. From this, it's fair to reason that Eminem is aware that Tupac was anti-illuminati, and of the circumstances surrounding his death.

I think at the very least it would be worthwhile to keep an eye on Eminem over the coming months. I doubt he'd just mention them once in one song only to never elaborate on it. The media's reaction could be interesting also. Will they treat him like they did Charlie Sheen?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lnvisibleInk

Hey, I guess its still an intro. Welcome.
You know, I've been just noticed all this stuff a couple weeks ago. I think that Lil Wayne is doing the same thing as Eminem. They both recently signed new artists to their company and I think that if they are singing about Illuminati then No Love is totally an Anti-illuminati song. Lil Wayne also has that a lot of that sort of thing on his last two albums for instance "Knockout" sounds to me like they're saying, "hey, pay attention, Lil Wayne could get killed." T.I. Also seems to be more of a "conscious rapper" now from what I've heard on 'No Mercy,' his newest album. B.o.B. Has an interesting song called "The Watchers" which sorta talks about the same thing. Strangely though a recurring theme I've seen in a lot of new rap is the end of the world. If you play "my chick bad" backwards it sounds like the chorus says "the world is dead, the end is now, convert to Islam." But I'm still a little skeptical on a lot of it. Could just be a strange and clever marketing scheme. I'd if they were trying to let us in on some crazy information they would think of a way to just come out and tell as many people as possible (but I think Michael Jackson tried that). Who knows? They do, not me. Either way it's interesting. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Peace!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
big black guy back right corner "cob ??? World Order" is on he's jumper this is for sure a message. raps always have a message

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JarredAus

Haha you're right! I completely missed that. C.O.B is Circle Of Bosses, a rap group created by Crooked I (who's wearing the shirt). He's also in Slaughterhouse, the group in the song (minus Eminem and the last dude), who just got signed to Shady Records recently.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Welcome. That's what introductions threads are for, so I will stick to that.
Enjoy your stay.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I enjoyed the post but I suppose my opinion on this issue will be slightly different. I believe it is very easy to want to believe in something enough that your mind starts to make it seem true. In Eminem's case, many "want" to believe he is now paving the way for rappers to stand against the Illuminati. Or that he has taken a stand against them. I don't believe any of this is true. When Eminem released "Not Afraid" I was told by these people that this was a statement and a song about him taking a stand against the Illuminati and not being afraid to do it. Made sense. I even thought it might of been possible. Then Eminem released a video featuring Rhianna. Rhianna is the "Princess of the Illuminati". How do I know this? The Illuminati told us so in Rhianna's S&M video.

And if Eminem is making video's with Rhianna, he isn't going against anything. He is just part of the same system of mind control thats being played on all of us. His may just be a higher level of mind manipulation with them maybe wanting him to appear to be doing what many of you think he is. However if he really were going against them, his career would be like DMX's. He'd be in prison like DMX was. This is a very impressive 11 set of videos, I picked this one out as it will show you a little of all these guys.

Eminem is still a media icon, therefore sadly he is still an instrument of evil, a voice of the Illuminati. And someone mentioned LiL Wayne. This guy couldn't be more obvious that he is locked in very tight with the Illuminati. Its so bad with this guy that he is having demon possession spasms during live performances.

When a guy raps about rituals at bon fires, and eating people in the same song, that dude is not only Illuminati and possessed......it damn near makes me believe that he is in fact what he claims to be and thats an alien. Or "reptilian". Possibly just clever names for a demon. Regardless he is for sure Illuminati, just like Jay Z and all the rest of them. It's sad, but it's true.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I totally agree that Eminem is trying to get rid of the demons inside of him. I'm a huge Em fan, old and new.
His new stuff is so much more mature and actually has deep meanings behind the lyrics.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I fully believe that Satan can grant any earthly wish if you give your life to him, choosing to worship demons and earthly treasures over God. Eminem may not be a Christian or even have a faith, but he knows his earlier music was produced by demons and is morally wrong.
To top it off I seriously think Eminem is in trouble. As in Tupac and MJ trouble. How many grammys did he win for Recovery, the answer is 9, and how many magazine covers and newspaper headlines was he in..? None.
The media is tainted with illuminati. They will destroy his image or try to. And then kill him. Soon.

This video and the whole series really scared me as well as opened my eyes as to what is really going on with pretty much everything.
I don't agree with all their views, as myself, I am a Christian. But I get the general jist of what they're saying.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm well aware that this post is rather old, but i really wanted to chime in. First, i'm not quite sure i believe that Eminem was ever in illuminati or is breaking free. I have been watching some rather interesting videos from a few celebrities that sparked my interest into further investigating this, Dave Chapelle, Michael Jackson, DMX etc. So, basically I'm kinda teetering on the possibilities regarding Eminem. The last poster before mine really got me wondering a couple things, like why someone like Eminem who won so many awards for his Recovery Album or was it nominations? - I try not to follow the grammy's, music or movie awards. Anyways, why with so many awards, his Recovery album was seldom talked about through the media? where as less than mediocre talent is smeared all over the tabloids etc? Are "they" trying to make him seem less popular to have his fans follow the most "thrown in your face" type celebs that sold their souls for fame and fortune?

Now, i'm what they call a faithful fan of Eminem, granted i didn't know about him until he became mainstream with his first MTV video "Hi my name is" but i was 16 and didn't follow underground music. What I was getting to with that fan intro was I reeeeeally know his music, he always has a story and continues that story onto the next album hence relapse then recovery. In the song i'm not afraid, i really believed that it was about breaking from his pill addiction and letting his fans know that if they've ever been in that same situation- they two can get out and receive help. _javascript:icon('
')

My theory on him featuring Rihanna in his "I love the way you lie" video if he was "trying to break free" i read somewhere let me clarify to my original imply to it being MY theory is that he is so smart that he manipulated her and the media into believing that the song was only about his tumultuous relationship between his on again off again wife kim, but REALLY it was his way of getting Rihanna's fan base into watching him and following what he has to say!! If that indeed is the case, a brilliant mastermind, i know some of you may not like Eminem, but i know the man is intelligent and his songs (especially most recent) have such an inspiring story behind and that he adds a lot of profanity just to look more edgier to his younger fan base so they will listen to him, he is 40 and all, but the young crowd can't tell._javascript:icon('
')

new topics

top topics

join