It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The war that must be started, NOW

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
*Note: If this isn't in the right section please move it mods*

Well it has come to my attention that the times are quiet strange. As I posted earlier on the ANON topic:

I have a proposition. Instead of sitting here, bickering on the forums about all the what if's, we do something. Instead of calling ourselves names, we go out and fight for our liberties. I believe that the time is now. We have to lead by example, and then the sheeple will follow us. IT IS OUR FAULT, we are the enlightened, so it is only fair that we enlighten. If not by words, then it must be by action. You might ask now, do what? Well then, let's figure it out.

A thread for this topic was recommended. Now I bring to you an ability to discuss matters that will indefinitely change society as we know it. I would recommend settling our differences on matters like Illumanti or whatever other conspiracies are presented in this area, and putting them aside for a common goal. We know society is not what it should be, and not what it could be. THERE IS NO REASON topics like hunger, and health care should even be a problem with the standard of living most of us can be provided.

It's time we kicked these people out of our political standpoints, and begin to decide for ourselves as a whole, not a corrupt representative republic. It's time we break the illusion of power. In reality about 7billion people cannot be governed by a group of elitist who aren't really elite of any sort.

I want to use this thread to come up with idea's. So please, let's get to work.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You are in a minority and as such have no hope of taking over the world.Offering free cheeseburgers may help.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

First off. You must create an organization that the sheeple (or common man) will join. You must state your ideals and what you hope to accomplish and HOPE that the majority agrees and joins your cause. Some will call you the Antichrist. There is a long road for you my friend if you so choose to do so. It wont be easy.
Good luck if this is your path.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well, we could start by logging off of ATS, picking up a book and learn how to beat TPTB at their own game. Are you trying to start a war against the government of the United States of America? If that is your intention, I would start reading all the military manuals you can get your hands on. Then I would gather a group of willing, in shape, smart and dedicated individuals and start guerilla warfare attacks on your targets. Start small by destroying the power grids. Let the night be your friend. Make IEDs etc.

Or instead of being a terrorist and getting killed or imprisoned you continue on your daily life. Shut up and deal with the reality of what is going on. TPTB are who they are, after-all the people of America voted them into power. Unless you are truly serious about going to war with the govt., I would not have even started this thread. It is only asking for trouble.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

What you just suggested in your first paragraph could put you on a watch list all by itself. I do not believe this was the intended path the OP was looking for.
Good luck to you.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i think this thread is a perfect example of "sedition" you have fun with that ... this is perhaps the poorest, least thought out post i have seen to date. You might as well call homeland security directly damn stupid!!!

In law, sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority to tend toward insurrection against the established order. --WIKIPEDIA
edit on 2-3-2011 by CaDreamer because: legal definition

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

I was just trying to discourage the OP from taking any radical action, in turn making him a terrorist. What needs to be done is to get people off the couch and out to the polls on election day. That is as good as we can do as an ordinary citizens. If the OP wants to form protests and hope that the end result will be an overthrow of the Govt. like in Egypt and Libya, that is just not going to happen.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the replys
!

I want to make some things clear. We do not need weapons to fight this war. This is a psychological war that on the fronts, is the hardest war to fight.
Secondly, I did not mean America only. The whole world must break free. Separate government entities will lead to corruption, propaganda, and ultimately wars (as seen right now).

As for some Ideas:
I like the thought of creating an organization, but this leads to being labeled insane and is followed by censorship (or the MSM not covering the story in this sense). However, for this organization to actually work, we must do something that will spark the thoughts in other minds. Something big and flashy for all to see.

As for all the naysayers. You are part of the problem. Simply said.
edit on 2-3-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

as stated in replys by others, start a organization with plans. I would inlist members from evey state, because it has to be big. I think it could happen in non war/non violent manner. If the majority of america would storm the government we would win back america plain and simple. and make sure there is some media, even from overseas, like europe. You have to get your seed planted with many helpers and you have a long long road..knowing this, im with you...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I do not mean any disrespect, but you must understand how these sorts of things play out...and where you may fit in.
The wars are always based upon control. Control of resources, primarily. Control of people's minds as well, so that WE become a resource... so that each of us produce something out of our labor. Something that they can ultimately own as well.
So, it is all about controlling ALL resources. You, me, the earth, and whatever wealth can be extracted from it.
The sorts of people that rise to the top in a world dominated by these sorts of people are ruthless. Fearless. Cunning. And very capable of controlling large armies of dumb asses with guns. After all, they control the money supply, and people work for money.
Having said all of that, there are very useful tools in the arsenal of the common man. The internet is perhaps the greatest for all mankind, but a sharp mind is YOUR greatest asset.
Congratulations to all that recognize that a war is being fought against them. But, unless YOU can organize armies and control the money supply, and become the next Spartacus (never mind how he ended up....), think rationally about what you CAN do effectively. In Vietnam, for instance, individuals acted alone and in concert against a foreign aggressor, and won. They sacrificed their lives in many cases against all odds, but they were also SMART. They won their country back.
Be smart.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Pull your cell phone batteries when talking or meeting they have listening platforms over every city in america and no there not UFO's. They know plenty already keep away from electronics. The pen is mighter than the sword is dead. sorry!! There are only targets from now on.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

Listen. This will sound ignorant, but I simply don't care. If it gets to a point were they are watching you, let them in with open arms. Your fear of them doesn't bring you any good.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Regarding starting an organization.
Anybody willing to share some insight on how one would be able to establish said connections, perhaps maybe design a network?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There are already groups and organizations out there
Heck, ameratasu (spelling is off, i think) is starting a socio-political party on this very message board.

I would think that things like this take time and planning. If you want people on board in meaningful numbers, you will need to have some sort of structure to your actual proposal. you know, offer them a different "story" to write.
edit on 2-3-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well, I can't wait to be made fun of here, but the solution is so simple that no one will even believe me. Have you noticed that if you smile at people for no reason, they look at you like you're crazy, or speed away in the opposite direction like they think you are going to ask them for something? Has it seriously come to this? If we could just get past this stupidly simple barrier, that alone would be leaps and bounds towards our healing and uniting as a human force. Tptb have been so successful in tearing us apart, creating division and selfishness...and we continue to let them win.

We are an organism. No one of us is as smart or strong as the sum of our parts. We evolve as a unit. And I mean that more scientifically that metaphysically. That type of evolution makes us efficient and a natural unstoppable force.

They have injected humanity with a virus. One metaphorically speaking, like that of an autoimmune veriety.

I believe random acts of kindness just may begin to be a cure. If not a cure for this disease, then surely relief of the symptoms!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

I do my best to do little tidbits of kindness (as much as I humanely can at least). I've pondered on the fact that maybe as a whole, we are not ready to progress into a new state of society, therefore change can't be implemented without a whole awakening (not in a spiritual sense). However a catalyst could be introduced to help with the awakening?
edit on 2-3-2011 by prolific because: error

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
We already live in a New World Order.

It is run by Capitalism.

The majority who have a job within ATS are wage slaves already. They need to work for the capitalists to be able to pay back the debt they own them And to be able to feed themselves and their family.

A war against capitalism wont start until the middle class loos their jobs and benefits. The Irony is that when it happens the middle class will beg the poor to fight for their cause.

In a capitalistic world only a few can have ownership over property and wealth. The majority have to work for the few. You cant have capitalism if the majority have ownership over property and wealth.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

Realistically, it is going to take more than that. Our current infrastructure is based on a certain type of society. While it is a wonderful sentiment (and one which we should ALL follow through on), a smile doesnt cook a meal or build a house. does that make sense?

What you are speaking of is finding personal peace. I feel that personal peace and societal peace are individually achieved subjects. Finding such peace for oneself is a lifelong process, it is life itself. We shouldnt wait for everyone to achieve such things to strive for something better as a society as a whole. These are mostly programmed into people, so the "choice" never seems to present itself, and most will never consider that they can choose something different. However, just knowing that there are other options isnt quite enough either (at least to reach a meaningful tipping point). One must present a different way of life, structurally, realistically, and reasonably. An actual choice must be presented, not the idea of one.

However, in such a societal shift, the repercussions would cause inevitable change that would need to be adapted to. These adaptations would present themselves on the societal and cultural levels in all facets. meaning, everything from "business" to science, to medicine would likely need to adapt in some way to a mass co-operative environment instead of a competitive one. Perceptions on things like money, and "price wars" suddenly change meaning (if not lose it altogether). the immediate ripple from such a change could be prepared for, and mitigated. the problems that will arise after that will need to be dealt with from within the new paradigm, as the solutions will inevitably be different from this one. The way things work would need to adapt on a core level, and that will take everything from foresight, to determination, to successfully leap that hurdle.
edit on 2-3-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What would be needed my friend, is a world wide stand down of the people. We must stand united if any hope to be free.

Check out the Plan at the bottom of my posts.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I agree to an extent. Lives of people dependent on others could be lost due to a scenario like this. Also, a word like this to spread will easily be shunned by a date like the one you propose, if you could even spread information like this to an extent that would make it viable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join