It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How MK Ultra really works in controlling us all...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So you are starting to see the full picture are you...

You are awakening to the grand conspiracy of the ages...

Well you have actually been conditioned and brainwashed into accepting the global elites MK Ultra program for the indoctrination of the masses with respect to the NWO.

My opinion is that MK Ultra is a puzzle with many parts. Those parts were distributed amongst humanity when the MK Ultra program was first conceptualised.

Be it project blue beam or the illuminati, disclosure or haarp the list of pieces are endless...

We could go on for ever trying to get all the pieces of the puzzle together.
None the less people are begining to see the pieces... something which 5, 10, 15 years ago almost no one knew about.

Now the conspiracy world is large.. people from all over the globe are coming together and piecing together the grand conspiracy of the ages..

The religion and alien future 2012 end of the world pole shift rapture messiah thing all coming to a head releatively soon... or is it?

My point is that MK Ultra has used information platforms to feed us drips and drabs of the so called truth.. so that in time we would unify as one all having been conditioned to accept that something beyond our control and understanding is taking place.

Without the people accepting all these pieces of the conspiracy there is no conspiracy and those in control are left powerless. However if the people invest their energies into an ideology of an all powerful conspiracy that very conspiracy comes alive and begins to manifest as a real thing in our realities and thus MK Ultra's purpose is served.

10 years ago if i spoke of the things i speak of freely now to people that actually approach me i would have been labeled as a crazy or insane now people thirst to hear me out, to listen to what i have to say. Those very people that would have laughed off what i had to say now ask searching questions.

The change has taken place over the last 5-10 and in the nest two or three i am sure we will see a surge in truth seekers and those waking up...

My question is what truths and to what are they waking up...??

The lie that is the sublminal programming of MK Ultra conditioning humanity to accept the global conspiracy!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
would you call it a deception? or a distraction?

or blatant oppression!
edit on 2/3/2011 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

MK-ULTRA is a many things. It has hundreds of sub projects and officially ended in the 70's. The trauma based mind control has been seen in action with the boys-town incident, guatanamo bay, and on many of the Hollywood actors.

MK-ULTRA is not controlling us all... it is a technique used to control key individuals.

I have compiled several playlists on this: here on youtube.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I read a good book on this it was called mass engineering the plantet or human consiousness or something like that by jim keith. went very in depth about many forms of mind control.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The biggest conspiracy about MK Ultra is that it never existed and people did "it" to themselves through paranoia, narcisicism and insecurity.

Or was I programmed to say that?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
MK ULTRA is a very real thing. The little pieces that were "allowed" to be released was to show that this in fact was only an experiment and nothing came of it and the programs were closed! WRONG!! The info that we do have is about the testing, but not about the absolute success that came from it, and how we they have it figured out today.

I have written many threads concerning this issue, and for what its worth not to many people are interested. We have allowed ourselves to live in a world of MK ULTRA programming, our handlers are the MSM, music, television "programming". magazines, etc,. That world is pretty, and colorful, and beautiful sounds, where its cool to want to be rich and famous and anyone without a lick of sense and a loud mouth can get their 15 minutes, to follow the latest trends, not to want to look outside the box, and to take meds and a shot of vodka to let it all go down smooth.

The programs aren't as scary as those that refuse to see that they are the victims of a programming made to make you a walking talking zombie.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

My point is that MK Ultra has used information platforms to feed us drips and drabs of the so called truth.. so that in time we would unify as one all having been conditioned to accept that something beyond our control and understanding is taking place.

Without the people accepting all these pieces of the conspiracy there is no conspiracy and those in control are left powerless. However if the people invest their energies into an ideology of an all powerful conspiracy that very conspiracy comes alive and begins to manifest as a real thing in our realities and thus MK Ultra's purpose is served.

My question is what truths and to what are they waking up...?? The lie that is the sublminal programming of MK Ultra conditioning humanity to accept the global conspiracy!!!!

What you are talking about is called social and reality engineering. Perhaps it is part of the MK programs, or perhaps its a beast all its own.

As far as the 2012 stuff it's only out of our control and doom and gloom if that's what you (or the larger collective of people) believe it to be. My belief is that, in a perfect alignment with the central sun at the center of the galaxy, we will be exposed to energies that will activate and awaken to our multidimensional selves, developing our personal siddhis. Once people are awake and conscious to that level people are also awakened to their power and take it back.

What are siddhis?

Following is a list of 23 siddhi powers:

Considered to be the Warrior Siddhi Powers: Trikalajriatvam - knowledge of the past, present and future. Advandvam: to be beyond pleasure-pain, cold-heat, soft-hard. Non-duality. Parachittadyabhijnata: knowledge of dreams and the mind. Pratishtambah: control of effect of fire, wind, water, poisons, weapons, and the sun. Aparajayah: Victorious. Not able to be defeated.

The next are considered only to occur as the heart begins to purify and flower: Anumimattvam: hunger, thirst, grief, sorrow, infatuation, delusion and confusion of the mind, old age and death do not harm the body. Doorshravan: to hear, sitting at one place, speech from however distant a place. Dudarshan: to see simultaneously events and things in all the realms. Manojava: the body can travel at the speed of thought to any place. Kaamaroopa: to assume any form. Shapeshifting. Parakayapravesh: ability to enter into another's body, whether they are dead or alive. Swachchandamrutyu: to die at one's own will, death having no control over one. Sahakridanudarshanam: to see the sports of gods in heaven and have capacity and prowess to participate in it. Yathaasamkalpa samsiddhi: to attain whatever is desired. Ajnaapratihataagatih: whereby one's command and movement have no obstruction

These are considered to be the highest siddhi powers: Anima: the reduction of one's form to one atom. Invisibility Mahima/Garima: the body can be made to be very heavy. Laghima: the body can be made to be extremely light Prapti: abilty to acquire objects of sense pertaining to the respective organs. Prakaashya: to see invisible things in other realms. I#aa: to stimulate bodies and creatures Control of forces of nature. Va#a: to have control or dominion over the senses. Yatkamastadavasyati: To obtain joy by willing it so. The cessation of misery and desire. This is considered to be the highest state of bliss

skyboom1.tripod.com...

We don't need their oil or energy or machinations of control if everybody was awake to their personal siddhic gifts.

and to quote the OP again,

However if the people invest their energies into an ideology of an all powerful conspiracy that very conspiracy comes alive and begins to manifest as a real thing in our realities

On that you are spot on. That, I believe is part of the conspiracy to feed the beast so to speak with our energy and attention. People will unplug from the system and the system will starve and people will be free.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
On a lark, once, I emailed a leading proponent of MK Ultra conspiracy theory. In my email I detailed my real life history ( I was born on a military base in '66, my father was in military intelligence, I have a penchant for being very good at violence and emotional disconnection, and that I have PTSD. All true. ) but I added a caveat that wasn't true...

I said I felt myself to be a victim of MK Ultra programming and asked him to direct me to resources that might help me ascertain whether or not my concerns were real.

The reply was priceless. He suggested I seek mental health care immediately. The next day I was IP blocked from his message board.

If a guy who makes his living promoting MK Ultra seems to believe that anyone who thinks it is real needs to seek mental health care... what does that say about the subject matter?

~Heff

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

On a lark, once, I emailed a leading proponent of MK Ultra conspiracy theory. In my email I detailed my real life history ( I was born on a military base in '66, my father was in military intelligence, I have a penchant for being very good at violence and emotional disconnection, and that I have PTSD. All true. ) but I added a caveat that wasn't true...

I said I felt myself to be a victim of MK Ultra programming and asked him to direct me to resources that might help me ascertain whether or not my concerns were real.

The reply was priceless. He suggested I seek mental health care immediately. The next day I was IP blocked from his message board.

If a guy who makes his living promoting MK Ultra seems to believe that anyone who thinks it is real needs to seek mental health care... what does that say about the subject matter?

~Heff

If you are a MK-Victim you should seek mental help immediately. It was good advice. Every MK-victim suffers from DID/MPD. As the program breaks down after 30 and memories bleed through the programming causes you to commit suicide or become hospitalized (where the programming walls are often reinforced).

The hardest thing is finding a way out of the programming. A good mental heath worker is needed, but ironically the hardest thing to find. Many times those that would help end up hurting worse, because most MK-victims will not at first know that is the problem and get horribly mis-diagnosed and the abuse of the mental health system re-traumatizes the MK-Victim.

If they present as suicidal the worker must obtain a promise of safety or admit them to a hospital... many hospitals are controlled and then the MK-Victim is reprogrammed. The very system designed to help them is used to continue the abuse. Similar sick logic that runs the whole program. Everything is reversed to the Mk-Victim.

There is growing awareness all across the US in the mental health field.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Its a very dark disturbing subject, still not convinced it is how it is currently perceived in popular culture.

Personally found that all those 'triggers' are designed not only to affect our mental and emotional reactions but mainly to dimminishour light and personal power.

So for me its more about energetic diminishing more so than direct control and each trigger can be used as a stepping stone to a greater personal transformation.

Once you work out your individual triggers they lose their hold/power over you.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

oxford
Once you work out your individual triggers they lose their hold/power over you.

I believe this is true. Once you can remember the horror that your mind repressed you can consciously feel the horror of it, experience it, and release that stored energy from your body.

But All MK Victims are dissociative by the very nature of the torture/drug programing that installed those horrible triggers.

And everything is installed so it seems opposite. The Dissociative fog makes you feel safe but ironically it hurts you as it keeps locked away and the self torture and suicide subroutines running which will ultimately kill you or keep you incapacitated. The memories make you feel crazy/insane and not safe but lead to healing. The more you remember the more suicide/insane/unsafe you feel and you retreat to the dissociative fog... to feel safe.

It is very hard to overcome.

Everything is reversed.

new topics

top topics

join