It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen: Are we watching a "mind control"/MKUltra asset self destruct?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah, anybody with a TV or internet has seen what's going on with Charlie Sheen...

Chronic heavy substance abuse/dependence
Indiscriminate sexual liaisons with other potential "ultra" assets
Odd statements reflecting disorganization of his higher cognitive processes
Alliances with personalities (e.g., Alex Jones) that are very unusual and worthy of examination
Behavior suggesting decomposition of common emotional/interpersonal controls
Apparently impulsive violence, the use of weapons, and combative stances with perceived enemies

Some might say he is the "typical" hollywood nut with too much money and too big an ego.

I'm wondering if something more isn't happening...is the "hollywood nut" angle just the legend offered by his handlers to explain a project gone awry.

thoughts, ideas, observations?

edit on 2-3-2011 by MMPI2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by MMPI2 because:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Never mind I got to the thread while you were editing.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Silverado292 because: (no reason given)

If I'm not mistaken he's been doing the same thing for decades but right now tptb need all the distractions they can get.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Silverado292 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think it is just an ego trip rant from someone who does not realize exactly how lucky they are. I love two and a half men, but damn, listening to him and his rants is gonna make it hard to watch.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think we are watching a smart man realize that when u react this way (lyndsy lohan effect) you no longer need to be a talented actor to become famous and well know and deffinately the center of all topics.

Timne and time again we see stars crash a burn charlie is using his addiction and wild behavior and blowing it up and not denying it like others have before him. and everyone is lapping it up..

He has constantly re used the same words in interviews ,like "tiger Blood, Epic, Rock star from mars" etc.he is goin to make more money than he ever has...asking for 3 mill per episode and he ll get it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is like the fourth thread with the exact same title...

I'll just reiterate what I've already said...

"Did he say something crazy?

Oh right I forgot people aren't capable of understanding when someone is speaking metaphorically to protect themselves. Charlie isn't insane, and in regards to his sexual/relationship choices, he seems happier than every married man I know, and the women involved seem pretty happy as well."

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just another rich spoiled brat that made awful tv.

Never understood why people like such bad programs like 2 and 1/2 men when shows like arrested development bomb. /shrug
edit on 2-3-2011 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think that this case should be looked at more closely, as this is the same "distraction" tactics that have been used for decades. It was done with Micheal Jackson, Brittney Spears, Lindsey Lohan etc,. Its not the actions that you need to be concerned with, because if we had to drug test anyone on television, or in movies/radio, most would be surprised by the results.

We need to see who is allowing him to publicly humiliate himself and his family. Who is airing this? I dont mean TMZ, or the National Enquirer. I mean CNN, ABC, FOX, actual so called "news stations" that are running this story rampant.

Many people like to watch the on air destruction of someone who has millions, and who "should know better". There are different forms of mind control/subliminal messages/nuero linguist programming and more. This IMHO is a form of either regression, or him trying to free himself from a place in his mind that hasnt been free for a very long time.

Him being on drugs for a long time isn't not a reason to say the things that he has been saying for the last couple of weeks. His demeanor, language, and appearance are way off. I am going to see how this plays out. I am sure that when the smoke clears, we will see things in a whole new light.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

This is like the fourth thread with the exact same title... I'll just reiterate what I've already said...

hmmm...that's odd. i did what i thought was a pretty extensive search and didn't see any titles or threads indicating or implying in any fashion that charlie sheen was a mind control / ULTRA project gone bad.

with regards to charlie sheen being "crazy", i'm not sure that is the point at all. "crazy" implies a mental or emotional defect occurring as a function of an actual organic disease process or condition.

a "project gone wrong" i don't believe fits that criterion...if he is a "project" he is either:

1) behaving in an atypical way because of some component of the project that has screwed up, or (perhaps)
2) he is behaving in an atypical way by design

if this is a duplicate thread, moderators, please end it immediately.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Well, since I'm on a Sheen posting kick, I'll just add this response from another thread, here. Mostly, because I do agree with you. This is being played out in the media for a reason. These are my thoughts on why that may be:

If he's become a liability, Hollywood (and by that, I mean those with the deep pockets and need for profit) will find a way to oust him. With years of destructive behavior under his belt, it would only take a little "nudge" to send him off the cliff. Who knows. Personally, I don't care what he says or does or what his behavior will bring to his future, but it does seem to me that if there is a conspiracy, it would be how Hollywood takes care of, or gets rid of, one of their own.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

We need to see who is allowing him to publicly humiliate himself and his family. Who is airing this? I dont mean TMZ, or the National Enquirer. I mean CNN, ABC, FOX, actual so called "news stations" that are running this story rampant.

that's a damn excellent point. thank you for your insight

is it possible that this is a breakdown that is guided to discredit his statements about 9/11?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

How about a guy who has parleyed a particular talent for making people laugh into a huge pile of money.

After eight years at the same job, he's getting bored with it and thinks his boss is an idiot. (Haven't we all been there..hehe). So he decides to enjoy his fortune while he is still young enough and healthy enough to do so.. He thumbs his nose at, while raising his middle finger to, the establishment, the network and TPTB simultaneously.

How many of us have not wished we could afford to do the same....

Enjoy it, bro! You earned it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
A "Vatican assassin warlock" melting before our eyes.
MK Ultra? I doubt it....just personal self destruction.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
MKULTRA? I don't think so. Sheen is just an alcoholic/drug addict. He is becoming delusional. Being a recovering alcoholic I know.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

No.. you're watching what happens to a crack head that gets paid $2 million dollars a show have to much time, money and ego finally hit the tipping point.

Was a good show though.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Uuuuh, WINNING!

Phhht! Whatever! I almost never keep up with celebrities in the media because I generally don't watch t.v., but a few days ago, I was sitting with my grandmother and happened to catch Charlie Sheen being interviewed on... was it the Today Show??? It was one of those morning shows.

Anyway, I don't know about mind control and MKUltra, but I think I can say without being too far off that his brain is F-R-I-E-D!!!

Now pay attention, boys and girls! This is your brain:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bd424547844.jpg[/atsimg]

And this is your brain on drugs:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c6506dc3449.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Charlie just put AJ right out front and center onto the worlds stage.
On the View
Rolling Stone
in the world press, the number one story I hear...

A master stroke of PR.
too bad most aren't quick enough to see it for what it is
but that is known as self sacrifice
he is after all
an actor.

it can be said some don't need drugs
that is why the bad guys are winning,
edit on 2-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Self-sacrifice? You mean, in the same way Cruise did the same with Scientology? Only difference is, Cruise didn't self-destruct, nor did Hollywood oust him for his rants. Why the difference, then?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

He is going to have to buy his own Da Vinci shirts now tho ($250~/ea). And he needs to learn to be comfortable without a bottle of beer in his hand to deliver his lines if he expects to get some more movie offers.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BnletB

If I have to explain the difference it won't be worth my time

no offence meant

give it time you'll see

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Cryptic response. That is some massive ego, or you're covering for a lack of depth. Time will tell, as you say.

edit on 2-3-2011 by BnletB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join