It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Boy Who Came Back From Heaven!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There are so many stories of Near Death Experiences that make you wonder and some just can't be explained.

Here is a story from the Mail Newspaper about a recent case of a 4 year old little boy who presents some startling information about his trip to heaven.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
(watch the video at the bottom of the page after you've read it - this gives you a better feel)

Many say that when we die, we see what we expect to see what are your thoughts on this?

Is seeing what is expected a way of helping us to remain calm while we adjust to another consciousness?

What about those who believe in hell but who have been good all their lives and carry a real fear of hell all their lives?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Thats a nice find, but I can't believe this little boy. I mean he was 3 or 4 when he had a near death experience and can remember it in amazing detail and he uses very good language for a person still in primary school. We also can't tell if he is lying about the details and in my own opinion if God was real he would appear to me and tell me that he is real.. As for the near death experiences I've never had one myself but my mother said she used to float to the top of the room and then look at herself being revived before regaining conciousness. I searched the price of it and some times it had a price and other times it didnt. With a book so divine and great, I can't see why the church wouldn't foot the bill for it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah

Thats a nice find, but I can't believe this little boy. I mean he was 3 or 4 when he had a near death experience and can remember it in amazing detail and he uses very good language for a person still in primary school. We also can't tell if he is lying about the details and in my own opinion if God was real he would appear to me and tell me that he is real.. As for the near death experiences I've never had one myself but my mother said she used to float to the top of the room and then look at herself being revived before regaining conciousness. I searched the price of it and some times it had a price and other times it didnt. With a book so divine and great, I can't see why the church wouldn't foot the bill for it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

There are already many books on this topic and perhaps the church wouldn't foot the bill if it goes against many other statements the church makes - depending on the church!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Great find! I think it's a remarkable thing. I have seen documentaries about people experiencing Heaven like that.

It's amazing!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
its sounds cool but the book and the movie idea kinda kills it and makes it look like its for the loot

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

I agree. I think if he just spoke about it in churches, it'd be fine. I just think with the movie and all, it's going to make people NOT believe him even more.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me when my sister.

When she was only 15 months old she swallowed a small piece of concrete which came loose after myself, my dad and a family friend built a new fireplace at our family home. But it became lodged in her throat. I remember the colour of her face as she gasped for air until she became very still. My mum screamed for help while myself and 2 of my sisters went running to the nearest house for help.

My mum eventually dislodged the piece from my sis's by the time a neighbour came and the blood which followed was horrendous. Anyway everyone thought "At least she is alive. No damage done" Right?

Wrong.

A year passes and I'm shopping with my mum and dad. My sis now a year older is seated in the trolley as I push. Now if you can visualise a walk in fridge with those plastic flaps as doorways, and just very bright lights as there are no windows within this vicinity, you would get the idea how the next event happened.

My sis began getting panicky as we approached this fridge. And just as I push through the plastic doorway, my sister screams. Not just a scream if you were startled. I mean a real scream. The sort that gives you the heckles and wonder WTF just happened.

I had to take her out to the car as she just wouldn't stop. But as soon as we leave the fridge she stops screaming. Anyway a few days later I come home from school and my mum is in the kitchen. Lost in a wee world of her own. I asked her if she was okay and the response I got both terrified and comforted me.

Apparently my mum was approached by my young sis and told her "Mummy, do you remember the night I died?" My mum clearly shocked could just about recall the event a year prior. My mum replies "You didn't die "name". You passed out after you choked." My sis then replies "No mummy. I died. I went to heaven and I saw a man who told me that you would need me. And I had to go home."

My mum tried to get more from her - Who was the man? but, my sis just clamped up. As if she said something she shouldn't have. Wouldn't have helped if my mum was clearly shaken. Anyway... I believe it was a few months later, my mum had a real bad day (depression took hold) and on this occassion she took out her Wedding Album. My sis pops up on a seat beside her and without warning... Starts shouting and pointing at a picture of my grandad who died 2 years before my sis was born. "Thats him mummy. Thats the man who told me you needed me". She had a smile as big as her face. As if a weight was lifted from her shoulders.

I got the whole story later when my dad brought her home from taking her to the park. Ever since I heard that... my idea of something beyond this life, was reinforced by my 3 year old sis.

Now I know some of you will say... Sure there are bound to have been pictures of my grandad around the house. No I can assure you there wasn't. My mum and grandmother don't talk to each other. They only just about got along at the funeral. The only photos my mum has of my grandad was in that album and only recently got them enlarged so she can put them on her living room wall.

Just to let you know my sis has now flourished into a beautiful young woman who will not leave my mums side. They go everywhere, do everything. They are the perfect example of a loving friendship.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

That's an amazing story, and i totally believe it! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Thats a nice find, but I can't believe this little boy. I mean he was 3 or 4 when he had a near death experience and can remember it in amazing detail and he uses very good language for a person still in primary school. We also can't tell if he is lying about the details and in my own opinion if God was real he would appear to me and tell me that he is real

I am amazed that you say you don't believe the child because he expresses himself too well! Pardon me, that's just bizarre...Had you met my son when he was 5, you would no doubt have accused him of being a midget actor because he spoke so well. Is the education system in Australia really that bad?
I met a woman (she was my lecturer at a tertiary institution) who drowned when she was 5 years old, and was rescued. She came back from heaven, and still remembered it vividly when she told us about it 40 years later.
I never doubted her for a second.
What possible motive would she, or the boy you accuse, have for lying?
Last, what is so special about you, that God should appear to you and say "surprise!" (My bet is, that if that happened, you'd still refuse to believe.)
V.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Many say that when we die, we see what we expect to see what are your thoughts on this?

One of the most interesting observations that I found in the works of Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, who was the founder of the modern hospice movement and was one of the first modern scholars on the subject of death, was that children who were dying had a very particular consistency.

If, as some say, people simply see what they want to see, if the images of an NDE are merely the result of hallucinations in a mind that is shutting down, we would assume that a child would be "met" by the person that they most closely associate with safety or with comfort, and this would almost uniformly be a parent. They aren't old enough to necessarily conclude that just because Mommy is sitting by the bed, Mommy can't be in Heaven, too.

However, Kubler-Ross found that, in every instance, a child who experienced an NDE (or who was actually terminal and was speaking as they died) reported seeing someone other than a parent, except in cases where the parent in question was already dead. In all other cases, the child was met by another relative who had previously passed away, either known to them, or unknown, as in Xcellante's example above.

For me, that's a pretty strong validation, because we have a reasonable source (Kubler-Ross wasn't a kook, and documented her work very well) and a consistent basis for the logical statement that people (some people, at least,) do NOT experience simply what they would expect.

top topics

join