It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Has anyone tried this game?

www.fallenearth.com...

www.bing.com...
I tried this game in beta and played it for about two months, but because of my job and some other issues, which included the huge lag it used to have, I stopped playing it.

I just recently tried it again, and although the lag has improved massively, I didn't experience ANY lag, imo the fighting system is still lacking.

It might be that I am clumsy, more so with not being able to use my left arm much, but having to continuosly point to an enemy that is always moving, and the repetitive moves of the fighting system which lacks complex moves such as round kicks, flying kicks, sweeps, etc makes the game less appealing. At least to me.

The world is vast, and it really looks like a post-apocalictic Earth very similar to Fallout 3, but imo the fighting system of fallout 3 is easier to perform and at the same time it looks more complex although even Fallout 3 could use an improvement in it's fighting system.

In the overall it is a good game but you need to play it for at least a few days to fully grasp what the game is about.

The best part is that you can try it for free. It has a 30 day trial

I would like to hear what other members who have played, or are playing it, think about this game.

edit on 2-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yea I played it for about 3 months and liked it very much. It's alittle different from other mmos as in it takes place in the future, you can be melee as in daggers/clubs etc. to ranged with guns pellets/bullets. The professions in it are the pain of the game but with time it gets easier. You can use mounts such as horses or build your own 4 wheelers,cycles or buggie but remeber you have to feed your horses and find fuel for your vechilces. All in all I give it a 8 out of 10 and if it wasn't for my financial situation I would be playing it right now..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i played the beta like crazy but I ended up not getting it because I have a love/hate relationship with MMO's. i love them but I hate the commitment.

join