It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE "What in The World Are They Spraying" Chemist talks to ATS about Geoengineering.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

But yet, time and time again - the people of ATS see the 'expert' Phage jump from thread to thread pointing out people's inconsistencies but yet lacks any credentials to determine or undermine the content he so eloquently focuses on. All Phage states is opinion, but yet when the tables are turned - everyone must be a rocket scientist or some form of verifiable scholar. You call way to many kettles black Mr. Pot - and inconsistently at that.

Whom have I demanded credentials of? I rhetorically asked if Dr. Thyme was a meteorologist. I know he isn't. The point was that the comment being made didn't sound like it came from someone knowledgeable about the field. I don't care about anyone's credentials. I care if someone knows what they are talking about. I care about any information or opinions they can contribute. But don't expect me to expect to blindly accept whatever they say, credentialed or not.

My opinions and evidence stand or fall on their own merits. If you have issues with them discuss them, not me. Refute the evidence. Refute my opinions.

Logically, we can call the exhaust from cars, buses, trucks, and ships "chemtrails". That doesn't make them part of a global plan to influence the climate or selectively reduce the population (eugenics) any more than the contaminants in jet engine exhaust does.

As I said, those links were posted to demonstrate that the effects of contrails on climate are of concern. You entirely missed my point.

edit on 3/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Closing for Staff Review.

Semper

<< 17  18  19   >>

join