It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE "What in The World Are They Spraying" Chemist talks to ATS about Geoengineering.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

If you are wanting some type of personal information, then you should know that it’s a violation of the T&C and STOP soliciting it.

And yet ATS continually allows the likes of Phage and Weedwhacker etc to ask other posters for exactly that information..
Odd their posts are not removed as you say they violate T&C..
Or is it just when the other side ask.????

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by backinblack

It might be larger particulates, but its in much smaller amounts.The amount of aluminum that would be required to make persistent clouds would constitute a much greater over all amount then is normally in chaff.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Attention

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Any more "mistakes" in quoting another Members name or posts designed to denigrate or insult, no matter how subtle, will be removed and the Member warned..

If you can not post politely and intelligently, I suggest you move on.

Thank you

Semper

Just a reminder in case anyone missed it

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

All I can say is to "Alert" on those posts then.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I wonder if land based sources have been considered when these tests were carried out?

We know aluminium is commonly found naturally but what about from factories and mines?

How does over 3 billion pounds of aluminium and barium in the USA alone over 12 years sound?

• 1997 - 41,479,841
  • 1998 - 273,161,271
  • 1999 - 367,405,383
  • 2000 - 381,077,404
  • 2001 - 300,338,671
  • 2002 - 255,367,294
  • 2003 - 252,116,329
  • 2004 - 283,923,691
  • 2005 - 286,765,468
  • 2006 - 272,520,410
  • 2007 - 293,389,378
  • 2008 - 288,846,288
  • 2009 - 272,188,290
  • TOTAL - 3,568,579,718

Remember that the above figures do not take into account the illegal, unreported dumping of aluminium and barium.

I reckon the chemtrailers have some 'splainin to do here!

You go after contrails coz you think they're killing you but will ignore actual real facts like the above.

www.epa.gov...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

All I can say is to "Alert" on those posts then.

Mate, you are following the thread..
You've seen them...
Please give us all a break...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

It might be larger particulates, but its in much smaller amounts.The amount of aluminum that would be required to make persistent clouds would constitute a much greater over all amount then is normally in chaff.

Please post a link to prove that..
You are just sprouting rubbish now...

If chemtrails are real, who's to say what their composition is?
How would YOU know.??

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You know Chad I've wondered if all this Climate Change and Chemtrail stuff isn't just a distraction to make us ignore all the REAL pollution and destruction of the environment that continues unabated...

We seem to have lost focus on that side..
star for you..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

It’s impossible to prove a negative.
However, we can extrapolate that there must be at least enough aluminum to form clouds and apparently cover a mountain.

edit on 3/8/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

It’s impossible to prove a negative.
However, we can extrapolate that there must be at least enough aluminum to form clouds and apparently cover a mountain.

Why would you extrapolate that.?
Could there not be another compound used to create the clouds and thus help the lesser particles cover a wider area.??

You really are pulling at straws here Defcon...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

It’s really no different then the way that you guys speculated at what the contents of “Chemtrails” are, right?

I figure that since engines normally shed some aluminum from friction, and the anti-static additive includes Barium, that it must be a much larger amount to form persistent chemtrails as opposed to normal contrails.

en.wikipedia.org...
Dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid is used as an additive in industrial lubricants, greases, cutting fluids, industrial coatings, and corrosion inhibitors. Its calcium and barium salts (CAS numbers [57855-77-3] and [25619-56-1], respectively) have generally the same use.

Dinonylnaphthylsulfonic acid is also used as an antistatic agent added to some distillate fuels, solvents, commercial jet fuels, and to the military JP-8 fuel. This is done to increase their electrical conductivity and dissipate static charges to reduce the fire hazard. It is a component of such additive named Stadis 450.

environmentalchemistry.com...
Barium Bis(Dinonylnaphthalenesulphonate)
Identifications

* CAS Number: 25619-56-1
* Synonyms/Related:
o Barium Bis(Dinonylnaphthalenesulphonate)
o Barium dinonylnaphthalenesulfonate
o Dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid barium salt
o Naphthalenesulfonic acid, dinonyl-, barium salt

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Last Advisory

Post to the Topic.. NOT the Member.. (Including Snide Comments)

Thank you

Semper

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

READ MY LIPS - NONE of you will ever sway me on anything

That's a very closed minded approach isn't it?

It's not really the credo for this site, hell it's not the credo for life!

When one stops learning new things, one may as well curl up and die if you ask me, it's how I look at it at least.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
OK people.

Chill.

If I can arrange this for the show, I will do. I'm working on it now. Right now there are ifs and buts and maybes, and nothing else.

If we do bring this to the show we will hear both sides of the argument - not just one - in an open forum with member call ins. The questions asked will be relevant to both sides of the subject.

The credentials of the invited guests (not individual private callers) will be checked beforehand as well by the radio crew. If they can't be verified we won't run it on the show. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, I think you'll all agree?

As long as the other "side" is from callers with some form of equivalent expertise and not the hosts, this is more than fair. Sorry, nefermore, but I for one still have a very bad taste in my mouth from the last time this topic was "discussed" on ATS Live. It wasn't pretty. In fact, it was downright frightening how closed some minds were and how the opinions were expressed. If that same level of disrespect were to be displayed again, no guest would stay on the line for very long. Looking forward to the show if you can "work it out."

edit on 3/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: added quote so as not to be thrown out.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwick I'm not talking about you bro .

I will not take these peoples word for anything . I dont know them like them or trust them .
I am sick of the negative atmosphere these guys have created .
I havent posted in this thread for a while but when I saw the same ridiculous actions yet again I had to speak out

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
No problems Nef..
Spread your "common sense" and tell me the average size of chaff..

If you read up on it, you'll see that it depends on the type of radar system you are trying to deter. It can be set lengths or multiples, depending on the wavelength of the radar.

Then use that same "common sense" to tell me the particle size of aluminum..

Well, Aluminium is an element.

Aluminium

So it can range from a single atom through to larger chunks.

In the Earth's crust, aluminium is the most abundant (8.3% by weight) metallic element and the third most abundant of all elements (after oxygen and silicon)

Then, if you have enough "common sense" left, please tell me if aluminum can really be detected by radar or is it merely chaff, made with aluminum that radar detects.??

Chaff is made up of a number of things these days, including plastics and glass fibres as well as aluminium strips. The radar reflects back off the materials, including the aluminium. I beleive Aluminium was used originally because it was malleable, and lightweight.

BTW, your stance/bias on this subject is well known but I'm just asking sensible questions.

Stance, born out of years of research. I'm glad its well known. I don't buy into spurious claims, I prefer to look at them with detachment and science.
edit on 8/3/11 by neformore because: spelling.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Considering that Military Chaff was in the area, its more than likely that additional aerosols were used in conjunction. This may explain some of the other metals in the samples. See the info below.

Originally posted by burntheships

VTRPE (variable terrain radio parabolic equation) computer model. It is designed to provide the reader with a summary of the physics and numerical methods used in the VTRPE model, along with detailed instructions on the model's use and operation. The VTRPE computer program is a range-dependent, tropospheric microwave propagation model that is based upon the split-step Fourier parabolic wave equation algorithm. The nominal applicable frequency range of the model is VHF to K-band. The VTRPE program is able to make predictions for microwave propagation over both land and water. The VTRPE code is a full-wave propagation model that solves the electromagnetic wave equations for the complex electric and magnetic radiation fields. The model accounts for the effects of nonuniform atmospheric refractivity fields, variable surface terrain, and varying surface dielectric properties on microwave propagation. The code is written in ANSI-77 FORTRAN with MILSPEC-1753 FORTRAN language extensions
www.abstractstorm.com...

So what would VTRPE have to do with aerosols?

This computer radio frequency propagation program deals with radio waves and enables the RFMP system to visually see the terrain of a battlefield in three dimensions on a television-type screen.

The RFMP system also depends on a satellites to supplement the images of a battlefield picture obtained from the ground, thus producing the 3-dimensional images. In providing an interactive picture portraying in the radar screen, the RFMP system allows the computer operator to develop familiarity with the "environment" before a war mission occurs by playing a variety of "what if?" virtual warfare scenarios on his computer screen. Since all major modes of radio frequency propagation are modeled in his computer (the RFMP system), special, sometimes counter-intuitive, cases can be examined in detail and exploited during a battle. Initially, the VTRPE computer program only worked accurately over water and along coastal areas but not over land masses because the system's radar waves required an atmospheric condition known as "ducting," over land, to operate accurately.

This "ducting" problem was solved by releasing an aerosol, a mixture of barium salts into the atmosphere over the United States. Thus, they can make an atmospheric radio frequency "duct" with a base of barium aerosol released from aircraft.

One of the researchers, the physicist from Brookhaven, explained how the process works: The chemical and electrical characteristics of the mixture cause moisture to stay in the clouds. The aerosol sets up an electrical and chemical environmental that supports RF ducting for the RFMP/VTRPE warfare system."The mixture of barium salt from the aerosol when sprayed in a straight line will also provide a ducting path form point A to point B and will enable high frequency communications along that path, even over the curvature of the Earth, in both directions," he said. "Enemy high frequency communications can be monitored easier with the straight line A to B ducting medium."
www.libertylobby.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-3-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join