It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE "What in The World Are They Spraying" Chemist talks to ATS about Geoengineering.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I would like to thank Dr. Lenny Thyme for taking the time to come to ATS.

Dr. Lenny Thyme is the Chemist in the movie "What in The World Are They Spraying"
He has a Doctorate in Inorganic Chemistry from Oregon State University working with metals in oxidation states. He completed Post Doctorate work at Brandeise stabilizing off-oxidation states.

Dr. Thyme is offering a course on the many facets of water on-line this spring at the Northwest Education and Training Institute.

Thank you Dr. Thyme for coming to ATS.

ETA.. He's new to ATS and having a little trouble with the interface. He will be in here shortly:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by lemmehowdt
[edit Pianopraze] invited me to join the discussion - i am the chemist from the movie. The Mt. Shasta data that was used was good analytical data with proper quality control. The question of the source of the metals, aluminum, barium and strontium can not be addressed from those samples. There is a significant difference in water vapors from contrails and the clouds from chemtrails. I am a chemist - I will be pleased to address the chemistry questions that are brought up here.

Metals change their coordination sphere at different pH. The pH is a function of the acid/base levels of the environment. Most metals become oxidized as the pH rises - that is the water becomes more basic. Aluminum is definitely more mobile in acids than bases. The compound alumina - Al2O3 is inert to chemical reaction, but has significant bad effects in biological systems because it takes up space and cannot be removed by metabolic processes that require chemical reactions. It deposits where it is and requires physical removal over time.

Rather than attempt to glean all the commentary. please ask the significant chemistry questions again and i will make comment. I am also offering a course on The many facets of water on-line this spring at NWETI.com . I look forward to getting these facts right - and stopping the release of all non-natural materials in the environment.

edit on 2-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: added link for quote

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
S+F.
As the video is over an hour and a half can you summarize for those who dont have time? Or perhaps suggest to us interesting parts to skip to? Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Where is he? Can we ask questions live? Thank you for your effort in addressing this issue pp, I appreciate your passion and dilligence in the quest

Just need the details for communicating...

spec

ETA: Have you sold him the pitch about all the benefits of membership here? He would make a fine contributor I bet.
edit on 2-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
sure - i will try to answer live questions

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

He is in another thread, I asked him if he wanted his own thread and he said yes... He will be in here shortly.

Sorry Richard, my bad. I cannot send a reply to you because i have less than 20 posts. I would like a new line - the area here has me totally confused about how to respond. Not like any chat i have been to before. I would like to respond, but i don't get how this thing works - there seem to be too many input streams that refer back to themselves, so i keep reading the same thing over and over. Yuk.

other ats thread he's in currently

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I did also join as a member. I am currently working on a product called Ormus gold. There is a lot that goes on in aqueous solution that does not conform to the standard science BS that they give us in school. Dr. Pollack at Univ. of Washington has a book called Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life that has some interesting thoughts on the effects of aligned water. Definitely worth a look.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thank you again for coming Dr. Thyme.

I must have sold the benefits well SO LemmeHowd is Dr. Thyme. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the move.

edit on 2-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lemmehowdt

Well welcome to ats sir

Glad to make your acquaintance and I look forward to an exchange of insight and info.
My question: Since making the documentary, what additional evidence have you gathered to support your claims?
I have more but would rather just observe a discussion with some of our more scientific minded members(and critiques of the chem-trail theory) like Phage and Weedwhacker.
Better get your info together and keep it handy because details will be required.

peace,
spec

ETA: I will follow this in the suggested thread, that seems like a good place to begin/continue a discussion,
just as soon as my popcorn is ready!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Well welcome to ats sir

Glad to make your acquaintance and I look forward to an exchange of insight and info.
My question: Since making the documentary, what additional evidence have you gathered to support your claims?
I have more but would rather just observe a discussion with some of our more scientific minded members(and critiques of the chem-trail theory) like Phage and Weedwhacker.
Better get your info together and keep it handy because details will be required.

peace,
spec

I just invited them into this thread, I expect they will not miss this oportunity as they have a very low opinion of the movie.

I thought chemtrails were a hoax until I watched this move. Now I realize it is geoengineering and there is lots of good evidence that it is either going on or they intend to start soon. Either option is undesirable in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Dr. Thyme, I welcome you to ATS.

I am sure that many members here are looking forward to learning from your
knowledge, and expertise!

Thanks again, and thank you to Pianopraze for your work in reaching Dr. Thyme.

Dr. Thyme,

First let say that Geo Engineering the planet's climate system has attracted the attention of scientists, scientific societies, and venture capitalists.

What is being proposed nothing less than taking control of Earth's climate system by way of
Global Dimming, Enhanced Dimming, Solar Radiation Management, and other methods of GeoEngineering.

Many other mentions in the publications refer to NATO countries, and propose the
cost versus effectivness factor.

These are the same ideas that were adressed in the movie What In The World Are They Spaying".

In one the of the most recent publications published by The Royal Society, 12 methods of
GeoEngineering are displayed in a chart.

Royal Society Geoengineering the climate report -
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ea4a89e95f9.png[/atsimg]
2020science.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af22587ccaa1.png[/atsimg]

the option that is taken most seriously is altogether grander in conception and scale. The scheme proposes nothing less than the transformation of the chemical composition of the Earth's atmosphere so that humans can regulate the temperature of the planet as desired. Like volcanic eruptions, it involves injecting sulphur dioxide gas into the stratosphere to blanket the Earth with tiny particles that reflect solar radiation.

Various schemes have been proposed, with the most promising being adaptation of high-flying aircraft fitted with extra tanks and nozzles to spray the chemicals. A fleet of 747s could do the job.

Stratospheric aerosols these were found to be feasible
royalsociety.org...

royalsociety.org
www.pnas.org
www.guardian.co.uk
www.garnautreview.org.au...

I have compiled much more evidence, charts, and documents, I think this is a good start.

Dr Thyme,

The scientific research is in place to fully implement this; it seems the only debateable issue
is this:

Has mitigation started, and is it well underway, or is this still a future tense scheme?

edit on 2-3-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Good to talk with you, and congradulations on joining ATS..

I'm sure your input will be greatly appreciated.

My question is, there has been a lot of bantering back in forth in regards to the amounts of aluminum found in the soil samples, could you explain what type of aluminum, in what percentage, how it affects the body, and is it naturally occuring aluminum??

Thank You So Much!!

Parker

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
S+F.
As the video is over an hour and a half can you summarize for those who dont have time? Or perhaps suggest to us interesting parts to skip to? Thanks in advance.

They start out by going to a conference on Geoengineering which raises some extreme questions. This is planed, they know it's dangerous and waffled on weither or not it was currently operational.
They then goto Mt. Shasta and examine water samples and soil samples from a Forester and local entropneur. Dr. Thyme comes it at this point discussing Aluminum, Barium, and Strontium.
They then goto Arizona and Hawaii where there is evidence for Aluminum being introduced into the biological systems.
Finally they goto Washington and confront Senators with this information.

The movie is very informative and eye opening. Please take the time to watch it. I am also trying to get the producers to come in here, but they have not answered my emails. Hope fully we can get them in here too

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I guess my question for Dr Thyme would be, what steps are you taking to minimize or reduce the effects of these sprays on your own body. What is the advice you give to your family.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
nm, jumped the gun, carry on.....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hello again Dr.
My apologies for repeating myself but I think the change of venue requires it.

The movie implies that geoengineering efforts are causing unusually large amounts of aluminum to be found in the environment. In your opinion, do the soils tests shown in the movie demonstrate unusually high levels of aluminum? If so could you comment on this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Have you seen any evidence that aluminum (or other metal) levels have increased in Mt. Shasta area soils over the past 20 years?

The movie implies that geoengineering efforts are causing increasing pH levels in the Mt. Shasta area (and presumably elsewhere). Are you aware of any studies which demonstrate a widespread increase in soil pH levels? Is there any basis for the claim that the alleged elevated levels of aluminum account for the alleged increase. Is it possible that the amount of barium found in the soil (81.4 mg/kg) could account for the rise in pH?

edit on 3/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
My question to you, Dr. Thyme is. There is a lot of questions on the video about Aluminum and it's effects.

1. Can you please explain what levels were found on Mt. Shasta and what would be considered normal.
2. There are apparently other samples taken before the movie aired. Can you address these?
3. There is an assertion in the movie that Aluminum, Barium, & Strontium are raising the pH of the soil your friend the Forester has been monitoring all over Mt. Shasta. Apparently they have records and samples of the soil increasing from Acidic 5.5 to almost neutral 7 and presumable the trend is continuing. How are these elements raising the pH?

Thank you

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Your welcome

Great post, lots of interesting information

Everyone please be patient. Dr. Thyme is here, but like anyone on ATS he has a life and will answer as he gets time. He has a real job and it's almost 5pm where he is... so be patient and wait for the responses.

I appreciate all the U2U. Yes, he's here, he's the real deal and hopefully he will answer all our questions in time.

I am working on getting the producers in here also, I have sent emails and am waiting for replies. Maybe Dr. Thyme can help us encourage them to come here also.

ATS is a great venue for getting their thoughts out. We are now no 2 "alternative" news source
Second only to Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Dr. Lenny Thyme, I really enjoyed the documentary and I can’t help but notice the reality of what’s going on above our heads.

Is there any advice you can give that can help us in protecting against possible health concerns?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

i am the chemist from the movie. The Mt. Shasta data that was used was good analytical data with proper quality control.

Can you please explain what method of quality control was used, and how it points to a connection between what you are finding at ground level and what is supposedly coming from jet engines that are 20-30K feet in the sky? Did you take the samples directly from the aircraft exhaust? Did you acquire an aircraft to directly sample the contents of the contrails themselves?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
will be following this thread...very interested in what his answers are to the questions at hand

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join