It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have the CIA done to Charlie Sheen? CIA PSY-OPS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
dont over estimate charlie sheens fame, the last time anyone outside the usa heard of him was when he was in the hot shots movies. i only hear about this stuff from ats. rich+famous+ego some can handle it, some cant.
i dont get where all this mk ultra/cia stuff comes from.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Quote:
"Guys, it's right there in the thing, duh! We work for the Pope, we murder people. We're Vatican assassins. How complicated can it be? What they're not ready for is guys like you and I and Nails and all the other gnarly gnarlingtons in my life, that we are high priests, Vatican assassin warlocks. Boom. Print that, people. See where that goes."

-Charlie Sheen

letsrollforums.com...

Ouch, Charlie, Watch your back.........front, top, bottom and sides too!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I swear I think some people could find
a conspiracy in everything they encounter
in life.

What done Charlie in

was Charlie

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Fact? Thats no fact, Sheen is a druggie, end of. He may have views on all sorts of topics but does that mean that we can blame his drug use on those too? There is no correlation between his views on 9/11 and his downwards spiral through his drug-taking. None that can be anything more than speculated on anyway. He is rich and famous, and like so many before (and no doubt after) him he has abused his wealth and position to abuse drugs and alcohol. Or is there a bigger conspiracy afoot here - maybe Lindsay Lohan is a CIA too as well, or Britney Spears (they may have some anti-establishments ideas, you never know).

As a previous posted so aptly put it - a conspiracy site does not mean make up your own conspiracy.

With respect, I think you missed the point. A correlation does not mean a causative relationship. Just that the things happen at the same time or together.

Charlie Sheen's behaviour correlates with his 9/11 musings. My opinion - as you'll see I said inthe previous post - is that he has odd views about 9/11 because he's gone a bit mad. Conspiracists seem to think it's the reverse, courtesy of the CIA. But anyone with a passing understanding of how Sheen has operated for years won't be surprised that he holds eccentric opinions about all kinds of things.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just found this article, it provides some strange insight, maybe he is in cahoots with the CIA "IS Charlie Sheen a CIA agent" www.examiner.com...
edit on 7-3-2011 by jmanshiphop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
dont over estimate charlie sheens fame, the last time anyone outside the usa heard of him was when he was in the hot shots movies. i only hear about this stuff from ats. rich+famous+ego some can handle it, some cant.
i dont get where all this mk ultra/cia stuff comes from.

He's on the front page of the UK's tabloids. The same ones that are full of anti-muslim propaganda

The Mirror even compared Charlie Sheen with Colonel Gaddafi

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Why is it Americans are so obsessed with celebrities? The Sheens of this world will count for nothing in the months to come.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Charlie has delusions, one of them is 911 being an inside job. What do you expect from someone who never finished High School.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I've thought of this. Doesn't take much to do a psych evaluation on such a person, figure out that they are a highly addictive personality type, and then figure out how to get some high quality rock into their hands along with a glass pipe to smoke it. He could easily have been manipulated into embracing the worst parts of his character, while becoming a crack and whore addict. He's surely not a good spokesperson anymore for the 9/11 truth movement that's for sure. Could have been CIA manipulated, easily.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think its just his lifestyle catching up with him.

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by 3finjo
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Fact? Thats no fact, Sheen is a druggie, end of. He may have views on all sorts of topics but does that mean that we can blame his drug use on those too? There is no correlation between his views on 9/11 and his downwards spiral through his drug-taking. None that can be anything more than speculated on anyway. He is rich and famous, and like so many before (and no doubt after) him he has abused his wealth and position to abuse drugs and alcohol. Or is there a bigger conspiracy afoot here - maybe Lindsay Lohan is a CIA too as well, or Britney Spears (they may have some anti-establishments ideas, you never know).

As a previous posted so aptly put it - a conspiracy site does not mean make up your own conspiracy.

With respect, I think you missed the point. A correlation does not mean a causative relationship. Just that the things happen at the same time or together.

Charlie Sheen's behaviour correlates with his 9/11 musings. My opinion - as you'll see I said inthe previous post - is that he has odd views about 9/11 because he's gone a bit mad. Conspiracists seem to think it's the reverse, courtesy of the CIA. But anyone with a passing understanding of how Sheen has operated for years won't be surprised that he holds eccentric opinions about all kinds of things.

So by that logic if somebody crazy says something about the holocaust because he remembers that from history class, it never happened and its just the ranting of a mad man?
edit on 10-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If I may, I honestly think Charlie Sheen is great.. He's become even more mainstream than before, his show was discontinued temporarily and will be continued in not too long (if I remember right). I believe that there could be 3 reasons for this behavior:

1) He really has lost it a bit and just talking crazy talk.

2) That it's all a marketing scheme. There's more media exposure about Charlie Sheen than ever, which indirectly gives attention to the show "Two and A Half Men", which had more views after his interviews, on a rerun, than anything else on TV that day/week. So this could be a clever marketing scheme.

3) The whole deal with brainwashing, added psychotic drugs and whatnot.

In my honest opinion, I do believe that this most likely is a marketing scheme. If it is, it's definitely working and there's now more anticipation to whether or not, Two and A Half Men will continue shooting. :-)

Not saying I don't believe in MK Ultra or any other theories for that sake, I'm merely stating my opinion on this specific matter.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSunTzu

Charlie has delusions, one of them is 911 being an inside job. What do you expect from someone who never finished High School.

What is that supposed to mean.

There are engineers who are 9/11 truthers who have *shock/horror* University degrees.

Sounds like a pretty prejudiced statement to me.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
After Charlie Sheen came out and said 911 was an inside job, I wondered what would become of him. Would it be car crash or another tactic. On this occasion it's clear something far more cunning has been employed. Perhaps something is going into the water supply of his house or it could be through some fake 'medication' that they've managed to get him on. I knew something was going to be done to him, this is by far a superior tactic than simply killing him off. Now to the majority it will make 911 truthers look like they have the same views as a the 'Crazy' Charlie Sheen

Did the CIA poison a French town with '___'

edit on 2-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

Yes, the CIA and other groups have colluded and targetted individuals with all afformentioned as well as other posters in this thread. It happened to me Oct-Dec of 2010 and others I have met online in the same time period.

They discourage people who rock the boat.

It's torture.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NinjaSwill

Charlie stop defending yourself, Your making It to obvious that its YOU.
Stop talking and just keep WINNING.

You woman beating dog.

edit on 11-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by meathed because: Charlie Is a woman beating scum bag. Bring on his trial

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Is this the Charlie Sheen section now?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

More like "what has Alex Jones" done to Charlie Sheen?
It just find it strange that any celeb that comes in contact with this man becomes completely mentally impaired.
They all show the same type of psychosis with the common gibberish vocabulary as the off the wall pseudo bohemian children of the light indigo children wizards.

I didn't look to see how old this post was so I apologies if I'm late to the party like always but thanks for posting as even though my opinion may be a bit snarky I think that yours is plausible as well it just seems like there's a common theme.

The other "celeb" this happened to (if you can call them that) are Spencer and Heidi Pratt they were always a bit obnoxious over the top and arrogant just like Sheen, but soon after appearing on the Alex Jones show Spencer began to cover his body with crystal and speak of evil worldly forces against him. His wife also became a born again? (only way of putting it),

It all just seems very odd they don't have the common vernacular of a normal person say going through a rapid cycle from being Bi Polar but more like they are repeating words that have been said to them.

Is Alex Jones going after those mentally vulnerable? Is Alex Jones on the nose candy as well (which would explain his rapid mood changes and outbursts the people he associates with have been known for drug abuse)? Is Alex Jones giving these people "the special nose candy? Is the drug abuse the catalyst of this all causing the severe paranoia and grandiose behavior? Or are these people actually enlightened and the government has done mind control.drugging to make them discreditable to the public?

We'll more than likely never know, but it's interesting to ponder.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaSwill

Originally posted by jameshawkings
After Charlie Sheen came out and said 911 was an inside job, I wondered what would become of him. Would it be car crash or another tactic. On this occasion it's clear something far more cunning has been employed. Perhaps something is going into the water supply of his house or it could be through some fake 'medication' that they've managed to get him on. I knew something was going to be done to him, this is by far a superior tactic than simply killing him off. Now to the majority it will make 911 truthers look like they have the same views as a the 'Crazy' Charlie Sheen

Did the CIA poison a French town with '___'

Yes, the CIA and other groups have colluded and targetted individuals with all afformentioned as well as other posters in this thread. It happened to me Oct-Dec of 2010 and others I have met online in the same time period.

They discourage people who rock the boat.

It's torture.

So what happened to you and other people at the hands of the CIA? Are seriously saying they spiced your water with '___'? I doubt somebody like Charlie Sheen drinks tab water.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join