It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China attacks the Dollar

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...#

It probably isnt going to 'go away',
my thoughts are;
1, the brains (if you want to call them that) of these outfits better hustle on getting manufacturing jobs back to the states in a hurry.
2, the population of the US as a whole better quickly 'Wake up".

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I wonder if it has any relevance to this event.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

www.reuters.com...

It will keep getting quieter with the news out of China.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir
[moT
The banks seem to always get what they want. I wouldn't be against an international currency seems to be the normal progression of things...AND that's exactly how it will be sold to the populous of America and the rest of the world . We've all been duped .
I see money as the physical manifestation of energy ,and every one knows energy can't come from nothing . The bankster have known this all along too and what the repercussions would be . I think it's time we learn from the Egyptians .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

MIs, we WOULDNT recover.

While we are "knocked out and on the floor", you will see an invasion unimagined hit our shores. We are already crippled.

Careful what you ask for.

are you talking about china invading us? as in crossing the pacific ocean in their brown water navy past the pacific fleet?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BesideEvil

Originally posted by felonius

MIs, we WOULDNT recover.

While we are "knocked out and on the floor", you will see an invasion unimagined hit our shores. We are already crippled.

Careful what you ask for.

are you talking about china invading us? as in crossing the pacific ocean in their brown water navy past the pacific fleet?

Yes, that is what these buffoons are suggesting. Unreal, isn't it? China gets some ill-gotten gains from our corrupt government and corporations and all of a sudden people think they are a military power. China is a joke militarily. Actually, China is just a joke. Wait until those 1 billion super poor people there finally get fed up with making products for rich people to sell to other rich people. It's happening now, and it's only going to get worse over there.

Mark My Words.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
"Dow Plunges"

Hmm wonder if its really due to oil.. or this news about china

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is the 3rd time in the last 3 years china has said this. China also made this same, if not exact statement last year at this time; this not news to some of us. You guys need to listen to some world financial news, not read it on the Internet. Reason being is because China financial news won’t be found in detail on the Internet, but it can be heard on Hong Kong radio being broadcast though out China and the world on shortwave. Remember China is a communist country first and a world economy seconded.

I’m surprised this statement from China has made to the Internet. China makes very similar statements like this all the time, currency positioning, falling U.S Dollar, Yuan to be world currency last year, this year, next month etc and so on. This stuff is broadcast on Hong Kong radio financial news shows. When china does something like this, the statement or message is centered on some world crises that the U.S. has some relation too, which is mostly everything these days, (take your pick). The other reason is that this is propaganda for the people of China, and wishful thinking by the China Finance minister. China, I think has 8 percent inflation and is growing everyday because, Americans our not buying anything much.(see how many freighter ships our docked these days in Asian countries, you will be surprised.) Also China is about to pay big bucks for most of their oil they use from Libya and Iran, so the ministry has to tell the people of china something?

China had never floated the Yuan against the dollar on the world markets. That must be done before becoming any type of reserve world currency. China has refused to do this for the past 15 years or more. Not to mention other important aspects of how china bases their currency and manufacturing. The nations of the world will not jump blindly into the Yuan. They would jump more at the Euro before the Yuan though, which I think is more likely. Russia would never go for this Yuan business either. Some of those figures and content in the China article seem copied from a recent Business Insider article I read not to long ago. It seems like some paragraphs were added along the way , The article from business insider was about inflation in general US, China, UK etc.

Last month Top Gun Film Clips. China news Trying pass off a top gun clip as a two us fighters mid air crash.
This Month World Domination with the Yuan.
Next month ?

edit on 6-3-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'm down with the boycotting...but idk if Panda Express is Chinese! If so idk if I can resist the orange chicken

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

I didnt say they would win. My intent was that it wouldnt be nice.

And yes. A few well placed nukes could make things very difficult. I wont go further to give anyone ideas.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Jezzus... the jingoism level of this thread is ludicrous!

So in the same logic, the US attacked the entire world decades ago... just because they decided to trade in US dollards!

As if the chinese were under a binding contract to deal in US dollars forever... China is a SOVEREIGN COUNTRY and they decide to do WHAT THEY WANT with their money. Period.

That's the inevitable truth, even though it hurts to some who'd like their "great empire" to last forever.

edit on 18/4/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join