It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to the World by the Anons.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
reply to post by MindSpin

Come on man!

What part of not affiliated with anyone or anything did you not understand?

No point in derailing this thread, I don't know your personal agendas but please stop contributing to the garbage here at ATS. It is not necessary to know who I am or who I am for.

This should be my last reply to you.

Good luck.

So you are not part of Anonymous...so this isn't a message from Anonymous.

You are just using Anonymous's name to try to get some Stars and Flags...right?

The whole WBC debacle made it clear that Anonymous has an offical group that releases statements....so you are just a poser pretending to be part of Anonymous.

Is that it?

Or are we "all Anonymous"...if that is the case...I am Anonymous...and I say that everything you just wrote is completely not what Anonymous stands for.

Who is right...you as a fake non-affiliated Anonymous member....or me who is a fake non-affiliated Anonymous member?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

To answer your question does that make us an Atheist? Nope, you see the whole point of a NWO is to start over.
If it is possible to create a new religion then create it, we should have learned from the past mistakes of the Old religions.
The Dialectic process would be applied to this new religion, not everything is set in stone. Everyone would be allowed to go on his own paths without following a certain dogma or beliefs etc. that's how it would work.
Good luck and do something.

you see this is the problem I have with anon.
you are willing to decimate ALL organized religions
yet willing to create a new one IF necessary.
Now, we are straight back to square one again !!!
This is NWO ideology and a prime example
of association to the elites and their control.
That would paint anon as being on the left
paradigm and an Open Society.
Hmmmmm, Soros name comes up again.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

You are realy intent in telling us what you can and would do....I wish you had the same amount of willpower to stand against oppression and same size of heart to fight an unjust and corrupt system as your amount of unbounding ego.

Anon are using the tools they know to do your job for you. Logically, you should be saying thanks instead of threatening their ideas and motivation.

Respects

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ok lets get past all the war and killing that will take place,cause it will. Ok anon lets say you win and you win big and you have the stage,whats your plan on how things will be. Who has to fix the sewer lines?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Check the Anonymous database, this came from them. I forgot to put the disclaimer and I do not hunt S&F.

Stop derailing this thread because this is not the point of this thread sir.

Any group that becomes organized have a good chance of being infiltrated and I hope that won't happen with the Anons.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

The whole WBC debacle made it clear that Anonymous has an offical group that releases statements....so you are just a poser pretending to be part of Anonymous.

Is that it?

Or are we "all Anonymous"...if that is the case...I am Anonymous...and I say that everything you just wrote is completely not what Anonymous stands for.

Who is right...you as a fake non-affiliated Anonymous member....or me who is a fake non-affiliated Anonymous member?

I suspect that Anonymous has no official "recruitment." So the mere claim might make one a member...

But the goals of Human freedom from oppression, non-violence, and positive change are expected of a true member - and Lat is surely upholding those. Ergo, (s)he qualifies, methinks. Do you?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Ok lets get past all the war and killing that will take place,cause it will. Ok anon lets say you win and you win big and you have the stage,whats your plan on how things will be. Who has to fix the sewer lines?

I have a plan. Please read the Ethical Planetarian Party link in my sig (as well as the other threads I link to on the first page of this thread).

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

To answer your question does that make us an Atheist? Nope, you see the whole point of a NWO is to start over.
If it is possible to create a new religion then create it, we should have learned from the past mistakes of the Old religions.
The Dialectic process would be applied to this new religion, not everything is set in stone. Everyone would be allowed to go on his own paths without following a certain dogma or beliefs etc. that's how it would work.
Good luck and do something.

you see this is the problem I have with anon.
you are willing to decimate ALL organized religions
yet willing to create a new one IF necessary.
Now, we are straight back to square one again !!!
This is NWO ideology and a prime example
of association to the elites and their control.
That would paint anon as being on the left
paradigm and an Open Society.
Hmmmmm, Soros name comes up again.

No please don't twist my words.

It will not be the same as the Old Religions, it is something entirely new. You see this is the problem here, people are afraid of the unknown, they try and reject as soon as they can.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have a proposition.

Instead of sitting here, bickering on the forums about all the what if's, we do something. Instead of calling ourselves names, we go out and fight for our liberties. I believe that the time is now. We have to lead by example, and then the sheeple will follow us. IT IS OUR FAULT, we are the enlightened, so it is only fair that we enlighten. If not by words, then it must be by action.

You might ask now, do what? Well then, let's figure it out.
edit on 2-3-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

This is a release from Anon. You have your confirmation.

An "official" group? There is no recognized body outside of ourselves. We decide, what is and is not.

Is that it?

Yes, you are also a member of Anon whether you know it or not. And you can also say that Anon doesn't stand for what was released. You'd be dead wrong though, because while some parts of Anon may not agree with it, the Hivemind does.

The consensus. The Hivemind. That is who is right.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I do fight them,you dont know what I do,I am anon here am I not? I am very very involved in some very heavy groups,not anon btw we dont roll that way its not our specialty,neither is chewing gum.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It will not be the same as the Old Religions, it is something entirely new. You see this is the problem here, people are afraid of the unknown, they try and reject as soon as they can.

Frankly, I see no issue in keeping the religions we have now, IF we can usher in abundance. In abundance, social friction and power over others will dissipate, leaving a social "superconductor" and autonomous control over self.

Please review my work. [smile]

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sadly we currently reside in an ignorant world where those that would have us believe they're for us (leaders, etc.), have this magical ability to spin things and wiggle out from under any "wrongdoing" they may've done, whilst making it look as if innocent "doers of things" are the real bad guys. We currently reside in the epitome of right being wrong, mafia family type-esque, on a very grand scale. We are slaves until we stand up and break the chains and shackles. We will die this way, most of us, regrettably. : /

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Wasn't sure if anyone responded to you...

There are plenty of ways to get involved without really knowing anything about computers. You can write, read, pose arguments.

For instance during OpLibya propaganda was being faxed to military installations telling them to turn against Gadaffi because the world was watching them. Some one had to write that, proof read it, translate it into Arabic. Some one had to get the fax numbers, confirm them. That was just a small part of an action that was taken by Anon.

There are many ways that people can make a difference.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution
Sadly we currently reside in an ignorant world where those that would have us believe they're for us (leaders, etc.), have this magical ability to spin things and wiggle out from under any "wrongdoing" they may've done, whilst making it look as if innocent "doers of things" are the real bad guys. We currently reside in the epitome of right being wrong, mafia family type-esque, on a very grand scale. We are slaves until we stand up and break the chains and shackles. We will die this way, most of us, regrettably. : /

Rather...1984ish. N'est pas?

I stand up and offer a path. May many join me.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Lateral

I hate to be the one to inform you
but the group anon is being pimped
as a slave to TPTB through a group
known as the CIA.

4chan is a prime example of this.
4Chan is provided by the CIA as
a tool to control the minds of young
people. They provide a place to gather,
give them fringe benefits, then plant
the seeds of destruction in their heads
to meet certain CIA & Illuminati agendas.
It is an on-going covert operation under
black budget funding from the left and Soros.

My dear son, you and millions have been pimped
and you do not even know it. You and the
others just serve a purpose. Once that purpose
is completed, you and them will be tossed
aside like a 2-dollar whore.

Best wishes with your anon agenda.
One day I hope you and others wake up
to the invisible shackles.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Cognitive Dissonance Theory

Description

This is the feeling of uncomfortable tension which comes from holding two conflicting thoughts in the mind at the same time.

Dissonance increases with:

* The importance of the subject to us.
* How strongly the dissonant thoughts conflict.
* Our inability to rationalize and explain away the conflict.

Dissonance is often strong when we believe something about ourselves and then do something against that belief. If I believe I am good but do something bad, then the discomfort I feel as a result is cognitive dissonance.

Cognitive dissonance is a very powerful motivator which will often lead us to change one or other of the conflicting belief or action. The discomfort often feels like a tension between the two opposing thoughts. To release the tension we can take one of three actions:

* Change our behavior.
* Justify our behavior by changing the conflicting cognition.
* Justify our behavior by adding new cognitions.

Dissonance is most powerful when it is about our self-image. Feelings of foolishness, immorality and so on (including internal projections during decision-making) are dissonance in action.

If an action has been completed and cannot be undone, then the after-the-fact dissonance compels us to change our beliefs. If beliefs are moved, then the dissonance appears during decision-making, forcing us to take actions we would not have taken before.

Cognitive dissonance appears in virtually all evaluations and decisions and is the central mechanism by which we experience new differences in the world. When we see other people behave differently to our images of them, when we hold any conflicting thoughts, we experience dissonance.

Dissonance increases with the importance and impact of the decision, along with the difficulty of reversing it. Discomfort about making the wrong choice of car is bigger than when choosing a lamp.

Note: Self-Perception Theory gives an alternative view.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: Off site content.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You people anon,and I do love you because you do stand for liberty are deceived. You are deceived,get some success in Egypt before you move on. Egypt is a fail,its a nwo takeover and your useful idiots. If you attack my constitutional republic I am your enemy and will act as such. Either come up with a better case of liberty than our constitution or I'll commence war immediately.
edit on 3/2/11 by nickoli because: sp

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Have you read the letter sir?

No one is gonna save you, do something for yourself.

My mantra is : "Only you can take your path. To truly grow, you must stretch the boundaries, try to break out of the limitations of your normal self to find your higher self."

No one is gonna SAVE you, do not depend on others for your salvation sir.

Good luck.

"Sir",

I suggest you reread my post.
I am far from being a backseat revolutionary.
I have, in my time, effected REAL WORLD change and still today, everyday, fight for Truth & Justice.
Out of 100 people I know, I am the only one who has actually gone and sacrificed my own safety, luxuries and comforts for the betterment of this damned, bloody world and even the self serving fools (gotta love them) that reside on Her. I don't want or need acknowledgment for this, I do it because it needs to be done.

And you tell me to "do something for yourself" like you're repeating a script?
That lackluster advise does not suprise me, my friend!

An internet revolution, orchestrated by an Anonymous 'elite', is still an elite controlling the masses for their own agendas.
Just ask the handful of orchestrators pulling the string in the backroom.

Can you guarantee their agenda is not self-serving? That would be rare indeed, considering it is the most basic of human nature to exploit.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

4chan is not Anon.... There are many "chans" you just only only hear about 4chan thanks to the attention whores.

A message board for "Animus" that have an affinity for cats created by the CIA through a college student that goes by Moot to give the NWO power over children.... I have real hard time with that one...

But I fully understand why you are afraid of Anon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join