It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to the World by the Anons.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Have you people lost your minds? Have you? What did you accomplish in Egypt anon? A bunch of people dead and the military in charge? Boy thats a shining example of win isnt it? Get real,I am a patriot, a real patriot,the constitution as written will stand or I will be dead. You people better wake up and research useful idiots because thats what you are.

First of all I detect a man with little patience. Yes people died, but you can't blame that on anonymous, nor wikileaks. You have to find the source. The source being greed and power. All Anonymous and Wikileaks and everyone else involved did was shine a torch on the festering scabs on our planet, You think those dead people died for nothing? I think they died for everything. They died trying.

There's a beautiful word, called hope. Hope comes in many forms.

You think our military and veterans will show the love when you try and take down our constitution? LOL it'll be a blood bath and the blood will be yours. Go on ahead, I stand with the constitution AS WRITTEN. See you on the field.

Interesting table thumping rhetoric. I think you need to calm your boots and have a think about what you're saying. This isn't the wild west now brother. The world doesn't need more blood.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Are you claiming to be a spokesperson for the hacking group Anonymous???

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
but they are still under the rules of ALLAH.

are you saying that they should not have
the right to worship the deity they wish ???

No not saying anything like that but do you have an idea how Islam works? Or how major religions work? If not please read the second part of "You say you want to fight the Elites?" in my signature.

Now if you support this religions then I am truly sorry for you.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
All good in theory...unfortunately, you're asking people who are too well accustomed to luxury and comfort to rid themselves of all that, even temporarily, to live a hard life as they fight for the betterment of not just themselves but others.
People are far too self-obsessed today to do anything that doesn't directly and beneficially effect themselves first and foremost.
That, and the fact that the majority (it seems) are all doped down with toxic food additives and enforced 'medications', if not illicit drugs by their own choice.

I think you misjudge the vanity of modern (Western) society.
They will not simply drop their luxurious lifestyles because you, an anonymous internet-only group that can seemingly only effect 'change' when the power is on, say they should.

Actions speak louder than Microsoft Sam words.
Those who are the 'heads' of Anonymous should be more willing to lead by example, not just post a few youtube vids telling the 'little' people to revolt.
This reeks of the usual "Do as I say, not as I do" attitude, so common in organisations that profess to be "for the people" yet always have their own self-serving agendas.

Me? I'm already in the fight whether I liked it or not but I personally choose role models that can back their words with real, clearly effective and visible action.

C'mon Anonymous, use the web you say you control - leak some genuinely damning information (real stuff, not wikileaks zionist crap) and show the world who's side you're really on...

edit on 2-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

Are you advocating hacking and encouraging others to do the same???

I'm pretty sure that is against the T&C....is it not?

Wow nice attempt at a flame. You're twisting the open letter. Deception.

I'm pretty sure that's a narrow path too.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Nope I am not a spokesperson of the Anons we are the Anons each one of us. You choose your role, no one assigns you there. Do you fit that role? Then do it. That's how it works (at least for me :lol

Anyways I am not affiliated to anyone or to any thing.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

"You must create a better life. You cannot sit on the couch watching television or playing video games, waiting for a revolution. You are the revolution. Every time you decide not to exercise your rights, every time you refuse to hear another view point, every time you ignore the world around you, every time you spend a dollar at a business that doesn't pay a fair wage you are contributing to the oppression of the human body and the repression of the human mind. You have a choice, a choice to take the easy path, the familiar path, to walk willingly into your own submission. Or a choice get up, to go outside and talk to your neighbor, to come together in new forums to create lasting, meaningful change for the human race."

Very well said . A good attitude to have count me in for this peaceful revolution .
We must fight for justice and equality .
There will be no ufo/alien/saviour/messiah that will appear to save us .
WE have to be gods and messiahs , its OUR responsibility to protect the human race and planet earth .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick

Nope I am not a spokesperson of the Anons we are the Anons each one of us. You choose your role, no one assigns you there. Do you fit that role? Then do it. That's how it works (at least for me :lol

Anyways I am not affiliated to anyone or to any thing.

So you openly admit you are part of a group of hackers that have named themselves Anonymous???

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Your constitution is not worth the paper it is written on nowadays. Where were you when it was decimated by government after government. Where were you when you freedoms were removed time after time, Dont slate any individual, or promise to stand up to them to protect something that you view so important, but have done nothing to protect, defend or sacrifice for. The vote system is a scam. The politicians are rogues and crooks and the systems worldwide need to change for our children and their children.

Respects

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Come on man!

What part of not affiliated with anyone or anything did you not understand?

No point in derailing this thread, I don't know your personal agendas but please stop contributing to the garbage here at ATS. It is not necessary to know who I am or who I am for.

This should be my last reply to you.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
There will be no ufo/alien/saviour/messiah that will appear to save us .
WE have to be gods and messiahs , its OUR responsibility to protect the human race and planet earth .

And well said too! My work is all about the fact that we must stand up and do it ourselves. I see so many just waiting for someone else to make it all better. I say, no way! I will speak up, send my work to papers, politicians, and people. I worked 50 years on a solution, and having seen it I MUST, ethically, speak up until Humanity is saved from the oppression or I die.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Have you people lost your minds? Have you? What did you accomplish in Egypt anon? A bunch of people dead and the military in charge? Boy thats a shining example of win isnt it? Get real,I am a patriot, a real patriot,the constitution as written will stand or I will be dead. You people better wake up and research useful idiots because thats what you are.

You think our military and veterans will show the love when you try and take down our constitution? LOL it'll be a blood bath and the blood will be yours. Go on ahead, I stand with the constitution AS WRITTEN. See you on the field.

Did you know that the man who wrote the constitution believed in revolution as often as possible? Did you know that every system becomes perverted over time by the flaws of man and must be torn down and rebuilt? I suggest you wake up, do you have any idea what you're even saying? Do you think anyone here is advocating revolution to institute a monarchy? Get a hold of yourself man.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Ok, so I read ur "fight the elites Part Deux"

so you think that ALL organized religions
should be eliminated?

Then let me ask you this:

Does that make you an Atheist ???

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Have you read the letter sir?

No one is gonna save you, do something for yourself.

My mantra is : "Only you can take your path. To truly grow, you must stretch the boundaries, try to break out of the limitations of your normal self to find your higher self."

No one is gonna SAVE you, do not depend on others for your salvation sir.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

A network is built like a tree or a wagon wheel it has central points,they all do everywhere. I wont get into specifics. If you had spent the last 30yrs building them like I have you would know this. Lets just say I have been all over the nation building this network you so love,doing what they said couldnt be done. Developing products they said wouldnt work, crossing or going under rivers,interstates,lakes,swamps,mountains over hill over dale. I could cut off half the US in a matter of hours and nothing could be done about it,nothing, unless your me, which your not. Or I could simply go unplug what I'm authorized to do,unplug the fiber to the router,its really rather simple. Cut of networks specifically and leave others up its really easy to do and they can do it rather easily. I could shut off thousands of modems in a matter of minutes were I told to and believe me if you anons foment revolution here in America thats the first thing I'll do.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CerBeRus666
S&F

You do realize that this is an open letter to all of us...we are all ANON...
Every individual should strive to obtain the necessary knowledge for a counter attack, or a preventive stile, before Chairman Obameeeehhhhhhhhh tries to take over our only weapon: a totally free, transparent, and unedited INTERNET.

Great letter. Now go learn how to best become ANON - ..."for we are Legion"...

This.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thank you for reading.

To answer your question does that make us an Atheist? Nope, you see the whole point of a NWO is to start over.

If it is possible to create a new religion then create it, we should have learned from the past mistakes of the Old religions.

The Dialectic process would be applied to this new religion, not everything is set in stone. Everyone would be allowed to go on his own paths without following a certain dogma or beliefs etc. that's how it would work.

Good luck and do something.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

A network is built like a tree or a wagon wheel it has central points,they all do everywhere. I wont get into specifics. If you had spent the last 30yrs building them like I have you would know this. Lets just say I have been all over the nation building this network you so love,doing what they said couldnt be done. Developing products they said wouldnt work, crossing or going under rivers,interstates,lakes,swamps,mountains over hill over dale. I could cut off half the US in a matter of hours and nothing could be done about it,nothing, unless your me, which your not. Or I could simply go unplug what I'm authorized to do,unplug the fiber to the router,its really rather simple. Cut of networks specifically and leave others up its really easy to do and they can do it rather easily. I could shut off thousands of modems in a matter of minutes were I told to and believe me if you anons foment revolution here in America thats the first thing I'll do.

You really don't get it, I suspect. As long as we cling to arbitrary divisions (stateism, countryism, teamism, etc.) we are doomed on this planet. We MUST come together as one. The principles we hold dear in the Constitution would best remain, but we CANNOT divide ourselves.

They (the PTB) are global, and if we do not come together globally, we will be nothing but dead slaves.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Come on this is not the point I made this thread.

Please read :
Don't Respond to Obvious Trollery, Just Alert it.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I could shut off thousands of modems in a matter of minutes were I told to and believe me if you anons foment revolution here in America thats the first thing I'll do.

You do realize theres hundreds of millions of americans? I truly get your angle, the problem is, you don't understand the constitution. You don't realize that, “Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.”

You just don't understand what being a real patriot is about. I'll give you a hint, it's not about threatening oppression on your fellow man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join