It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to the World by the Anons.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
Hmm...interesting recent development in this thread.
I'm going to watch this closely...

ummmmm,
what recent development
would that be ???

The one that signified my return to this thread!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The one that signified my return to this thread!

now that was about as vague as a Hilary Clinton speech !!!
hahahahaha

but that's ok, I get ur drift

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Not talking here about the "Anonymous" group, here is the word of human thought in its original form.
Do you really think that the original human thought has led to mass killings of people with each other? I do not think so.
Whether religion brougth to the killings? To kill in the name of religion? Yes.
It is part of our genetics, it is part of our evolution, which goes in the wrong direction.
My grandfather was killed by Muslims. I was taught to hate them. Natural, right? NO!
I will not teach my children to hate anyone, no matter which religion they are.
S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
anon should develop some sort of belief system , so that they can be classed as group of people with that shared belief so that they may not be discriminated against

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Just so you know Anon have broken copyright law , whoever created that artwork at the bottom with the V for vendetta guy , they have broken copyright for intellectual property rights , the artwork was created by David Lloyd and has been used without his express permission !

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Aaaand i'm back,i'll be waiting for Lateralussicksicksick to reply here too.

Originally posted by Oceanborn
To boondock-saint: Your avi is f*cking creepy!

oh dude
that's Darth Soros
the leader of the NWO.

He's a sadist for not wearing his mask.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novatrino
reply to post by NoHierarchy

Not all of the "elite" agree with each other you know. As well what does this argument mean when you are above the "government" anyways
edit on 4-3-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

That's irrelevant. The "elites" can be enslaved by the system just the same as an actual slave of society can be. Granted... the elites get a MUCH better deal out of the entire system, enough so that freeing themselves from it becomes a minor concern and even undesirable as compared to the gifts/luxuries bestowed upon them by "it".

What does this argument mean when you are above the government? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that... I assume you're referring to those elites who are effectively above the government... however, the system reaches beyond government and includes all the various intertwined systems of civilization. This includes money/property, it includes technology, it includes governments, it includes hierarchy, it includes ecological domination, the list goes on. The elites may be on top of the hill but they are not beyond it, in fact, they need it to hold up their crowns.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think Lateralussicksicksick made the mistake of posting his call to revolt on a computer he owned and not a public one...

Silly, silly boy.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I'm beginning to think Lateralussicksicksick made the mistake of posting his call to revolt on a computer he owned and not a public one...

Silly, silly boy.

Nah,i really doubt that that's the case.Oh well.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Silly, silly boy.

Nah,i really doubt that that's the case.Oh well.

Indeed.
It was clear from the outset of the thread who was who and what was what.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Given the fact that this anons letter to world asks for information to be shared and open,I have a question for any anon who wishes to comply by their open letter to the world.

Explain to us all what is peaceful about planned mayhem?

Explain to us all what this website that anon sponsors or owns is all about. Lets share a little information anon.

projectmayhem2012.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">projectmayhem2012.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Not you again! or they!

Please, please, dont shut down my ipad! hahah

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Have you people lost your minds? Have you? What did you accomplish in Egypt anon? A bunch of people dead and the military in charge? Boy thats a shining example of win isnt it? Get real,I am a patriot, a real patriot,the constitution as written will stand or I will be dead. You people better wake up and research useful idiots because thats what you are.

You think our military and veterans will show the love when you try and take down our constitution? LOL it'll be a blood bath and the blood will be yours. Go on ahead, I stand with the constitution AS WRITTEN. See you on the field.

Originally posted by nickoli
I built the network, I run the network and I can certainly shut down the network,

Al Gore ????
Is that really YOU ????

no offense brother, just a pun.
But will have to agree, if there is
no US Constitution in the deal
with anon, then I have no use
for them.

A lot of good men and women died
for that piece of paper. Letting it
go to waste would be like spitting
on their graves.

And besides, anon hasn't proved to me
that they are not left-wing biased.
They seem to only attack the right.
hmmmmmm, actions speak louder
than words.

I am gonna quote both of you to address something.

The constitution was written on hemp. Doesn't that make it unconstitutional?

If I am free, then why do I fear getting arrested for using Cannabis to address health conditions?

No, we would not be spitting on the constitution. The current government already did that on their own.

President Kennedy was a great man, perhaps one of the last good presidents, and he got shot because of his beliefs on a society filled with freedom and without secrecy.

If you ask me, he was afraid, he knew his death would come, because he did not follow the orders of the secret society. He may have betrayed them and so they eliminated him for it.

If I am not mistaken, the constitution also says, that we the people have the right to revolt upon seeing corruption.

A famous quote from someone well known:

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security." Benjamin Franklin
edit on 18-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

OP,what does "anonymous" mean?I hope you'll be back soon,i feel like chatting around.

I can answer that for the OP because I come from the same board Anonymous was born in. Anonymous is simply what the word implies. It can never be defined, the only definition is that of the "collective conciousness" meaning Anonymous is anything, anyone, lawyers, police, 14 year olds who do nothing but troll, adults with ideals and intellects, to morons who create flames, to hackers on "steroids" as the media portrays them, to activists.

Most Anons argue on what anonymous is, some say they are the hate machine made by society, others argue something else, when the truth is, Anonymous is everybody, and at the same time, it is nobody, it has no leaders, it is simply a Unification of consciousness. Their true power, is perhaps the most powerfull weapon of all. The ability to gather up mass conciousness WORLDWIDE and work together as one mind for a common goal. (Which is exactly what the world needs)

I am anonymous, you can be anonymous, anyone can be anonymous.

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

How then does that stop anyone from releasing an Anonymous fake !

you dont need permission to upload anything to the internet , I could create a fake Anon poster with and equally interesting message , and pass it off as an anonymous release , who could tell it was fake or real !

Whilst anon are hacking away at whoever they decide to target , they could be at least frying some of the bigger fish that actually would make a difference
for a start they could take out some of the big players presently causing the world alot of problems

If they were that smart they would at least hack into the nuclear defense networks and disable everyones nuclear launch facilities thus causing complete nuclear black out , so that no nation had the ability to remotely launch or track nuclear missles.
Wouldnt that seem like a good idea , I appreciate they are all on networks which are in no way connected to the internet , but they should start there !

they could attack each nations cyber warfare divisions thus stopping each nation from fighting each other in a virtual sense

I suppose though Anon are taking one step at a time and building momentum , are Anon out of their league ?
is there some branch of government somewhere that holds the most brilliant minds capable of beating Anon and its multitude of hackers . Like does the US have some brilliant computer genius somewhere who has the power and technology at hand to defeat anon in a head to head cyber war ?

I think Mr Miyagi from the Karate kid said it best. "There will always be someone better than you"

But, even if the hacker was the best in the world, he would not be able to stop what Anons call "Over nine thousand" hackers trying to infiltrate the system.

Personally I am not a hacker, I simply express my opinions and hope to be heard.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

First of all let me point out that you,like the OP,are as vague as you can be,saying that Anonymous can't be defined etc and then you go ahead and inform us that you know the group's "true power".See,i find it weird that you lack info on simple things and yet you know the group's ultimate weapon.
Next is something i find really funny.You said that Anonymous has the "ability to gather up mass conciousness WORLDWIDE" and all that stuff while you,yourself,pointed out how diverse the people in the group are and that you can't either agree on trivial things such as "what Anonymous is".

Also you said this very thing: "I am anonymous, you can be anonymous, anyone can be anonymous. "
How can you say with such confidence that i,and/or everybody/anybody else,can be something you can't even define?

Last but definatelly not least (something i have a feeling it wont be answered by you but from a future,brand new,anon) you said this: "Anonymous is simply what the word implies. It can never be defined, the only definition is that of the "collective conciousness" meaning Anonymous is anything, anyone, lawyers, police, 14 year olds who do nothing but troll, adults with ideals and intellects, to morons who create flames, to hackers on "steroids" as the media portrays them, to activists. "

Allow me to say this is utter BS.The word "implies" nothing,it clearly means being anonymous,not having a name,being unknown,not being identified (do i have to type more?really now...) and here i come to ask you this: Can that be succefully achieved in the internet?Really?Are you trying to convince me that you can get the upper hand in a GAME (talking about the internet) made and controlled by others (which we don't know
) ?Are you even implying that you can win over the ones who have the knowledge,the power and the money to be at least one step ahead of you?
edit on 18-3-2011 by Oceanborn because: To create a paragraph and make my post less tiring.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CerBeRus666

If you don't understand that President Obama is one of the good guys....
Then you don't realize your rooting for the bad guys....
Racism is sad.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
gawker anon war room
Anon supporters must facepalm so hard whenever chat logs get put online.
edit on 19-3-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

First of all let me point out that you,like the OP,are as vague as you can be,saying that Anonymous can't be defined etc and then you go ahead and inform us that you know the group's "true power".See,i find it weird that you lack info on simple things and yet you know the group's ultimate weapon.
Next is something i find really funny.You said that Anonymous has the "ability to gather up mass conciousness WORLDWIDE" and all that stuff while you,yourself,pointed out how diverse the people in the group are and that you can't either agree on trivial things such as "what Anonymous is".

Also you said this very thing: "I am anonymous, you can be anonymous, anyone can be anonymous. "
How can you say with such confidence that i,and/or everybody/anybody else,can be something you can't even define?

Last but definatelly not least (something i have a feeling it wont be answered by you but from a future,brand new,anon) you said this: "Anonymous is simply what the word implies. It can never be defined, the only definition is that of the "collective conciousness" meaning Anonymous is anything, anyone, lawyers, police, 14 year olds who do nothing but troll, adults with ideals and intellects, to morons who create flames, to hackers on "steroids" as the media portrays them, to activists. "

Allow me to say this is utter BS.The word "implies" nothing,it clearly means being anonymous,not having a name,being unknown,not being identified (do i have to type more?really now...) and here i come to ask you this: Can that be succefully achieved in the internet?Really?Are you trying to convince me that you can get the upper hand in a GAME (talking about the internet) made and controlled by others (which we don't know
) ?Are you even implying that you can win over the ones who have the knowledge,the power and the money to be at least one step ahead of you?
edit on 18-3-2011 by Oceanborn because: To create a paragraph and make my post less tiring.

I simply gave you an Idea based on my observations. I am not an expert nor do I try be one. Noone can trully give you those answers because there simply isn't any. What I did Try to do was give you an idea of what Anonymous is.

I said "Power" because unification of the masses IS the most powerful weapon of them all.

I used an example of a scene I watched in zeitgeist moving forward (the scene where the masses around the world turn on the system). In that scene the masses united as one to finally take out the empire.

That's what I meant, anonymous has the ability to distribute information across the web moving as one concious in a matter of hours. They have done it before during raids, and obviously harrassment on youtube videos.

Look at the jessi slaughter incident. even tho it was cruel, but over thousands of Anon's gathered in a single day to do that just to get cheap laughs or "lulz".

Something to note, they gathered thousands of people just for a raid for cheap laughs in a matter of hours.

Imagine something big happening that actually pisses off a lot of people not only on the web but world wide. If this gets to the ears of Anons, the speed of information would be 100 times faster than what they did with jessi slaughter or even the girl known as boxxy.

Look at boxxy a moment. (While I feel bad for the poor girl, and she didn't deserve what happen to her, but least she got away from the publicity and getting on with her life). Looking at the date 2008 and comparing now. She has gone Viral all over the web because of Anonymous. Her videos which are numerous including the remixes, have millions of views.

Imagine putting that power to good use. Not all of anonymous agree with eachother, some are just too lazy to do anything yes, but they organized a world wide protest against scientology. Which is very impressive in itself.

The achievements alone, good or bad, is impressive on it's own.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You're not an expert but you did say that you're coming from the same board anonymous was born plus you're an anon yourself.Someone would thing you're not totally clueless but whatever.

Well,"unification of the masses" can mean lots of things really and not all of em are good.

About the youtube harassements.Even they were indeed thousands it doesn't really show much.You said it allready,they did it for the "lulz",to entertain themselves,offcourse they were many of them doing it.Who doesn't want to be entertained?Also,making a youtube account to just troll someone isn't a hard thing to do,any fool can do that.As for the actual number of the anons.....................you can't really know that,can you....? (ALERT: trick question)

About the info distribution now...Yes on all levels: It's fast,it's easy,it was and it's still there.Now,how about intentionally false info?That can be distributed equally fast and easy,am i wrong?Now,once again,i'll remind you that we're not in charge of the internet,we're just guests,we're not the ones running it,we're not the ones who have the upper hand with it."What has that to do with anything?": The ones who are in charge of it (who also have the money,knowledge blah blah blah) can easilly spread the info they want better than any regular person can.Not even God knows how many computers they have hijacked,how many sock puppets they have and how they're using them.Whatever (for instance) I do in the internet,they can do it better,you gotta be THE fool to believe otherwise.So if you think you'll distribute info and rally people online to unite them and all that crap then you need a wake up call my friend (or don't you...?).In the end,it all comes down to what they allow you to do,say and share,nothing more.

world wide protest against scientology

"World wide"?Seriously?You gotta back that up because all i saw was a handfull of teenagers fooling around somewhere.If i'm wrong please correct me with evidence (i wont follow any weird links.call me paranoid).

Some anons were united to do something entertainning and easy such as NOT leaving their computers and harassing some people online.No,this is not impressive at all.

Other than that,i had a few questions that you didn't answer,you just "covered" my entire post with a couple examples of trolling people online and one gathering.Personally i can't care less,i just felt like pointing it out.Do as you wish.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You're not an expert but you did say that you're coming from the same board anonymous was born plus you're an anon yourself.Someone would thing you're not totally clueless but whatever.

Well,"unification of the masses" can mean lots of things really and not all of em are good.

About the youtube harassements.Even they were indeed thousands it doesn't really show much.You said it allready,they did it for the "lulz",to entertain themselves,offcourse they were many of them doing it.Who doesn't want to be entertained?Also,making a youtube account to just troll someone isn't a hard thing to do,any fool can do that.As for the actual number of the anons.....................you can't really know that,can you....? (ALERT: trick question)

About the info distribution now...Yes on all levels: It's fast,it's easy,it was and it's still there.Now,how about intentionally false info?That can be distributed equally fast and easy,am i wrong?Now,once again,i'll remind you that we're not in charge of the internet,we're just guests,we're not the ones running it,we're not the ones who have the upper hand with it."What has that to do with anything?": The ones who are in charge of it (who also have the money,knowledge blah blah blah) can easilly spread the info they want better than any regular person can.Not even God knows how many computers they have hijacked,how many sock puppets they have and how they're using them.Whatever (for instance) I do in the internet,they can do it better,you gotta be THE fool to believe otherwise.So if you think you'll distribute info and rally people online to unite them and all that crap then you need a wake up call my friend (or don't you...?).In the end,it all comes down to what they allow you to do,say and share,nothing more.

world wide protest against scientology

"World wide"?Seriously?You gotta back that up because all i saw was a handfull of teenagers fooling around somewhere.If i'm wrong please correct me with evidence (i wont follow any weird links.call me paranoid).

Some anons were united to do something entertainning and easy such as NOT leaving their computers and harassing some people online.No,this is not impressive at all.

Other than that,i had a few questions that you didn't answer,you just "covered" my entire post with a couple examples of trolling people online and one gathering.Personally i can't care less,i just felt like pointing it out.Do as you wish.

Information?

Tons at whyweprotest.net

You can go to it, it is safe, it is actually a serious website. This is the home of Project chanology where the protests against scientology continues even today.
Acomplishments?

A better explaination of what anonymous is

The attention Anonymous grabs from mainstream media

World wide protest against scientology

Anonymous vs Westboro

Vs mastercard

there are literally thousands of videos on youtube, for you to search,

But I think i made the point on how fast information spreads
edit on 20-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join