It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report of an extremely tall humanoid

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If it was video it would be more believable.

If it's not CG. I can see how they "could " fake it.

It takes a bit of work, but for each picture they create the object/model in real life. Position it. And take the pictures. For the last picture they could have hanged it from the roof.

So just saying even if it's not CG remember it can still be faked the old fashioned way.

edit on 10-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Could be. I don't think there's a way to tell if its computer generated

reply to post by Shaved Yeti

Can you confirm this?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Spinotoror because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
A Shadow Person perhaps?

.....but a ginormous one..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Concerning the pictures on page one in the op's opening post,the creature in the first picture seem to be shorter and bulkier than its appearance in the second photo,which seems to show that the creature has grown taller and thinner,almost as if this thing was expanded,or expanded itself in preparation for the tall building it was about to start climbing...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If you look real close to the zoomed in shot of photo #2 follow its right shoulder then its right arm which bends down now follow where it's hand is. The figure is holding its "penis". Its a hoax.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonathanNicholas
If you look real close to the zoomed in shot of photo #2 follow its right shoulder then its right arm which bends down now follow where it's hand is. The figure is holding its "penis". Its a hoax.
I dont see it holding anything and even if it is...doesnt everyone?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I love going through ATS and finding classic photos and stories like this one. Anyone know of a wiki where things like this and slender man are documented well?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow, I have been on ATS for almost five years... and normally when I see something I can't explain I take a pretty pragmatic approach..

This is the first time that I have opened a thread and actually said out load "WTF is that!"

Kudos OP!
edit on 30-1-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2012 by Osiris1953 because: typing gremlins

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Wow, I have been on ATS for almost five years... and normally when I see something I can't explain I take a pretty pragmatic approach..

This is the first time that I have opened a thread and actually said out load "WTF is that!"

Kudos OP!
edit on 30-1-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2012 by Osiris1953 because: typing gremlins
That was my first impression as well,but after looking for about a half an hour,i could'nt find even one site that i could post a link to about this creature and the photographs that were taken of it...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

To be perfectly honest, in this case I really don't care if it is a hoax....

Nothing really freaks me out anymore, but that thing creeps the hell out of me.

I wish I could unsee it, but alas I cannot.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It's baaaaaaack!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yeah, I saw this one pop up, I was tempted to bump this thread with it but I decided not to. It's fake, of that I'm essentially certain, the video was uploaded by an account with no prior activity (anyone know if there's a way to view account creation date on Youtube?).

Here's what I find odd: this video was uploaded with a title in Russian and English. My original secondhand source was apparently originally in Spanish, but it's clearly the same "subject" at a different location. However, on page 4, someone seems to have dug up another Russian source for the original, which is making me think this whole thing has the potential to be the work of one hoaxer. Here's what's weirding me out, though: that's two years or more between releases, and there's no sign of what exactly the purpose behind this is. I know hoaxes are often pulled just to show that it's possible, but you don't often see a cooling-off period that long, especially with no leading along as hoaxers are wont to do.

The other thing is that while this is a quite apparent fake, I feel like it may well be based on an actual phenomenon (not bloody Slenderman, either). There's the famed Fresno "stick-walkers," and the Fortean Times forum item linked earlier on.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Very unreal movement of its legs. Legs are finding the cracks between panels like climbing holds without looking.
You can see it in the moment it climbs around the corner. It's not real.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i know old thread bumps are not liked here, but i saw this thread waaaayyyy back when it was created and does anyone have an update on it, it looks very interesting to me

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just like to point out that it is an obvious fake because...well..first of all there are no twenty foot tall humanoids going around unnoticed.

Besides, that, the physics of the thing are all wrong. The bigger a creature is, the thicker its legs have to be in proportion to its body weight. That is why ants have spindly little legs, elephants big tree-trunk like legs, and T-rexs had legs so thick they had to have tiny, useless arms to compensate.

That thing would not be able to stand up.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I actually did stumble across an explanation for this one, believe it or not. Can't find the reference now, but I read somewhere that it was a graphics student's project. There's a video version out there as well, though from a different angle (possibly a different backdrop, as well), search "Russian slenderman video."

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: cachibatches

the humanoids arent made to make sense, you could actually say they are magical and you would be not too far from the truth
here read this: caravaca102.blogspot.com.br...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadeWolf

yeah i remnber that but the student video is obviously fake and the ones shown in the images in the thread doesnt seemns to be the same thing and it looks more realistic to me

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadeWolf

Like this?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

That's the one, yep. Honestly, where's that creativity in modern horror movies? All we get now is boring human slashers and the occasional bad CG alien you never actually see. I'd watch something based on that video.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join