It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen-AN AMERICAN HERO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen is an American Hero? Are you joking?

He is a drug addict who has lost his marbles and needs help. He abused his last wife. He is no hero. He needs to get treatment before he OD's like the others. My roommate had ET on last night and some other celeb news show and Charlie looked and sounded like he was on something. He needs help, he looks sick. He is irrational too which is another sign of major drug abuse. What is with those chicks living in his house? One was talking last night and she sounded like an idiot.

The sad thing is if he were any regular Joe blow on the street people wouldn't even think twice about him. They would wish him death and not care one bit, but oh because CS is a celeb then it's ok to have a heart and care about someone who is in trouble? What makes his life and problem so much more special than anyone else going through the same thing? Is it cause he has money? If that is the case he has no excuse then, he can afford treatment and he can afford the best. but he has money so he'd rather play. He is under the delusion nothing is wrong with him. He will have to hit rock bottom before he does and that is sad.

Sorry but he is no hero to me and definitely not an American Hero...sad thing is he is a poster child for the drug problem in America. It's not just celebs that are in the same situation, it's sad and people need help.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

In the realm where you are your story makes sense.

Where Charlie is hanging out he's winning. Spend plenty of time on Charlies side and know that what he says in his interviews is just honest and what ? Why should you care ?

Really tell me why do you care ?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

I don't care. I am sick of seeing his coked out face all over tv and the internet. He isn't important except in his world. He needs help not people praising his erratic behavior. He is gonna end up like the rest of young addicted Hollywood, dead.

It amazes what people seem to care about. Every news show has him on yet nothing about the real problems in the world.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Charlie Sheen is a true american hero.He stands tall in the face of adversity,never backs down.He fights for what he wants and deserves.He has all of the great qualities our founding fathers had.He is an actor of legendary porportions.He says what is on his mind.Charlie will go down in the history books as an american icon.Charlie,I salute you with a Miller high Life!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16924023efc9.jpg[/atsimg]

...just kidding with the pic...

...i could drink all the beer in the world and i would still not be drunk enough to think charlie is a man, much less an intelligent one worthy of admiration... i wouldnt trust him to walk my dog...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Captain obvious has some big guns on him.That is one hell of a man.Captain obvious-an american hero

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
How is a drug addicted alcoholic wife beater an American hero? You must have really low standards on what a hero is.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Stop watching TV + Avoid crappy websites.

Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
He will be once he beats Ashton Kutcher in a medieval cage brawl.

www.theWarlockvsAshton.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen is an incredible human being and is leading many to become free thinking. Hell, no one can think for you, and i think he recognizes that.

He's a great person, though his weaknesses are obvious.

He's still a brother in Christ, if you know what i mean.

He stands vigilantly behind his statements that he is not actually a vatican assassin, but still, many might disagree... (or ninja)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BodhiSeeker

Calling someone a 'drug addicted' 'alcoholic' 'wife beater' is very harsh. I can imagine how much money the media pays out to the mistresses of big names like Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson to come out and say they brutalized me. I just dont buy it, no pictures, no anything.

Come out with pictures and then maybe we can have this discussion.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
enough said

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by milliesandbox
He will be once he beats Ashton Kutcher in a medieval cage brawl.

www.theWarlockvsAshton.com...

really????

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Charlie Sheen is a true american hero.He stands tall in the face of adversity,never backs down.He fights for what he wants and deserves.He has all of the great qualities our founding fathers had.He is an actor of legendary porportions.He says what is on his mind.Charlie will go down in the history books as an american icon.Charlie,I salute you with a Miller high Life!

Wow, that's pretty obvious flame bait, hehe...

I'll bite.

A hero? - Not sure about you, but gloating about the use of illegal drugs, hiring of prostitutes, and going on wild benders isn't my definition of "heroic" deeds. I will grant that he seems to enjoy his life, and that's fine, but heroic is not the term I'd use.

Comparison to the founding fathers? - All of his actions have been to benefit Charlie, not others. There is no comparison here.

An actor of legendary proportions? - Are you Charlie? C'mon...now you aren't even being serious... He plays one role...himself....in everything.

Saluting him with a Miller High Life? - Isn't that like going bear hunting with a slingshot? Charlie needs something with a bit more kick.

Calling someone a 'drug addicted' 'alcoholic' 'wife beater' is very harsh.

Maybe, but true...so not even libel. Oh wait, he's not an addict. Didn't you hear? He cured himself...with his mind.

edit on 7-3-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen- he does and thinks like a true american does,hes a winner.He wont try to think like the average person does.He raised his acting standards to the top level,became the highest paid actor in american history,and frankly could care less what anybody thinks of him.To charlie,I raise a glass and say,charlie,you represent all that is good in a free thinking american-Salute!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join