It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen-AN AMERICAN HERO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen is a true american hero.He stands tall in the face of adversity,never backs down.He fights for what he wants and deserves.He has all of the great qualities our founding fathers had.He is an actor of legendary porportions.He says what is on his mind.Charlie will go down in the history books as an american icon.Charlie,I salute you with a Miller high Life!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm afraid he will OD somewhere the next few months.

Or something in that fashion.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I totally agree with you.

Except for your taste in beer...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Legend.

Team Charlie....both Charlies

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I must have missed something important... Wanting $3 million/episode sounds like something coming from a disgusting/money hungry person. Why is he all of a sudden an American Hero?

And wanting the money for his drug addiction doesn't make me like him any more. No matter how many times he supports popular "conspiracy".
edit on 2/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Are you serious right now?

You have any idea how much coke costs these days? God is a bullet.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

Unfortunately I think you are right.

Ever since this man questioned the official version of 9/11 he has been dragged through the mud and his reputation ridiculed.

He has always had a taste for the high life and has frequently dabbled in mind altering substances, but I fear they will use this weakness to end his exsistence.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96e5de314b04.jpg[/atsimg]

"I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars."

"Defeat is not an option. They picked a fight with a warlock."

"I'm bi-winning. I win here and I win there."

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen is a spoiled, drug addicted, Hollywood brat who is probably headed for an early grave because of his lack of ability to face his addictions. Simply because he has an interest in conspiracy theory does not make him a hero. In fact, IMO, his association further marginalizes our community and provides TPTB yet another straw man argument to use against us.

If he sobers up, gets a bit of personal humility, and sorts his personal life out. Then maybe he can rise to heroic status. Until then he's little more than a less obnoxious version of Mel Gibson.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This man makes me proud to be an american.We need a man like this to run for president.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I love Charlie Sheen, and his father, and admire what he is saying, and doing. However, I think you're going a bit to far here. The world Hero shouldn't be so lightly used, lest it starts to loose it's true meaning.

As for the beer...no thanks. I'll have a Molson Canadian, or a Molson Ex (if we don't want to inflate the already gigantic Quebec Inferiority Complex)....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

What he said! Couldn't have said it better myself. You rock Heff. Star.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

But Gibson hates Jews and drives drunk. Sheen's a rock star cokehead from Mars.
I'll take Sheen over Gibson anyday lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Imagine a Sheen-Gibson offspring mixed in with a little Rick James.

Shibson James. I found a new handle.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I would like to see a charlie sheen-arnold schwarzenneger(circa 1976) hybrid.Now that would be one hell of a force to be reckoned with!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Makes me think of "Hot Shots."
I miss THAT Charlie Sheen.
Maybe now he'll have time to do Part Trois? non?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The guy proves that, sadly, only money can buy you the freedom to do whatever the hell you want.

If a poor person were that crazy/honest...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

This man makes me proud to be an american.We need a man like this to run for president.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
All in favor of implementing an annual King Charlie Sheen day,Say I.I.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Here are some of Charlie Sheen's more recent notorious quotes as New Yorker single panel cartoons: he's not from the same terrestrial plane as the rest of us!

When it is all said and done all this insanity will overshadow anything he's ever done in his career. I for one, at least, will remember and cherish him for dropping some of the best quotes EVER. Some of these will be in my repertoire for a long, long time. I will not be able to forget them because I have tiger's blood and Adonis DNA too!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join