It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Enoch on Extraterrestrials

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
For a very, very interesting take on the whole Enoch/watchers/Nephilim story with evidence from writing from all over the world download the following pdf.

I know M.Tsarion isn't everyones cup of tea but if you check the bibliography, Michael provides a reading list second to none regarding this subject.
edit on 17-3-2011 by WENEEDAREVOLUTION because: messed up the original link!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The book of enoch is one of the books they had to leave out because it explains everything you don't get from the bible... That it's one big ufo story!

I love this book and actually this made me go read the bible. Not because i believe in it (cos i don't, i have my own believe) but for the "true" history it's portraying!
edit on 17-3-2011 by SecretsUnfold because: wrote the wrong sentence

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The question of angels who are spiritual beings having sex with human women as not being possible. I disagree with: In one of the Psalms it says that the Israelite's ate mana which is the food of the angels and in the book of Hebrews; we are made a little lower than they are. They can also appear to us in physical form and lead us by the hand in some people's accounts through the ages as well as the prophets in the Bible. There have been accounts of worshipers of Lucifer/Satan having intercourse with demons/fallen angels. As a counselor in churches that I have attended for years, there were a few women who were ritually abused in witchcraft/satanism as children before being freed by Jesus but still have the lingering memories and affects. In the book of Genesis it said that the offspring of these Son's of God/Watchers still dwell on the Earth after the flood. That means today.

I have seen very strange and things that would horrify most people and have studied many strange phenomenons because I believe them to be connected and connected in every way with The Watchers/Sons of God/Anunakki and their offspring the Nephilim. The Nephilim which in Genesis says they were the heroes of old, men of renown. Heroes of old, men of renown sound very much like the gods of mythology around the world who are all more or less the same, although the names change probably due to the particular culture they appear to.

There are also other missing books that the Bible makes mention of: The Book of Jasher referred in Joshua and 2 Samuel. Where is that one? When I found it, the book cleared up more things that I thought was missing from the today Bible you can get at any bookstore as did Enoch. In Genesis it said; The son's of God mated with human women. In Enoch it says that these son's of God are the Watchers who mated with human women also and in The Book of Jasher these son's of God mated with the daughters of Cain and produced giant offspring.

Also in The Book of Enoch; God pronounced His sentence upon the Watchers their offspring and their wives (daughters of Cain). The Watchers were to be imprisoned under the earth in a jagged rocky valley which is very dark and deserted. The Nephilim are partly human, but the earth rejects them also, so they are exiled to roam the earth as wandering spirits (ghosts?) and the wives (daughters of Cain) were called sirens were exiled to wander the earth as seductive spirits. Were not the Greek mythology sirens seductive spirits?

Now, I have studied the bible in its original language and have looked at the wording in Genesis where Eve was tempted by the serpent/Lucifer (which in the book of Revelation: Satan is referred to as the dragon, ancient serpent and Lucifer). The word "seduced" was used and "tempted" and that Eve partook of the strange food of the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil." ....I'll save this for later as I see where this interesting thread goes...

When I read Genesis and it says the Nephilim lived after the flood and I read or have been in contact with people who claim to be and have proof of their proclamation that they are different from the rest of us by an added piece of DNA that give them extraordinary powers, beyond normal people. I normally have to investigate this, because I believe that this is linked to "...they lived on the earth in those days and afterwards..." These people as they call themselves as Manly P. Hall refers to (like himself) as "Star Children" and as some of the old European monarchies call themselves "Dragons" and claim by birthright and of their special bloodline (different DNA) that they are the rightful rulers of mankind. This is what the Watchers and the Nephilim (Mythological gods) thought they were also to do over mankind.

UFO's,aliens,Watchers, ghosts and the current world condition is linked in every way to the son's of God!

I'll have to go now, domestic life calls and will have to write later.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My brother, who is a Jehovah Witness, claims that my worship of an space alien entity is "pagan" worship.

I was alittle bit insulted by his statement.

Does the Book of Enoch represent so called pagan worship?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Interesting Ideas.......you say you believe because there are things that you have seen. Have you ever seen a good magician, say like David Copperfield? These beings have been here from the beginning and are thousands of years old so they have the ability allow you to see things that are not there no matter how real it may seem to you at the time. Even going so far as to create extraterrestrail experiences. Satan can not communicate to us directly like in the Garden of Eden. However if we seek him out we are suseptible to not just seeing but hearing him as well. Don't want to get into the kinda power that he will be allowed to have over you because YOU opened that door that God purposly closed.

There are those that have opened doors here and can talk to you about the FEAR that comes next. Unfortunatly a lot of the people don't know how doors are opened and don't know how to close them. Proper Education is of course is hidden regarding these subjects because he wants the confusion.

A male lion will roar into the ground to create panic and fear among the prey. They scatter in confusion not knowing which way to run and allowing the lion the advantage. There is a verse in the Bible regarding this as well. That is what Satan is doing here now.

AWAKEN!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Enoch never refers to the gods, he does however refer to the one and only true God, and fallen angels or watchers are now called demons that sometimes manifest themselves into what you call an ET, but this transformation is only meant to decieve and cover up what they really are ( demons in disguise )

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I meant to reply earlier, but got side-tracked...

Your thread has been the subject of much thought in the past couple of weeks for me. Regardless of my being raised in a certain Judeo-Christian fashion, Enoch has always captured a special area for me.

So it was with great gusto and fervor to read through your thoughts and those of the members here.

Great read!
Johnny

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
mary was impregnated by an angel of the lord and jesus was not a demon.

you can't toss that coin in without looking at both sides.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

"Ditto. Enoch was taken by "angels" into space, shown the rotation of the earth, the orbit of the earth around the sun, the moon, the seasons, how many months in a year, how many days in a year, etc. It's a great read for those that seek to further their bible studies.

For those that are curious, Enoch could've only gotten into space by space-ship, ya dig?"

You bring up a good point. The description of the earth from the outside in the book of Enoch could have ONLY been known if man was in space and we know they just didn't magically float or fly out into space without some kind of craft being involved. Its just evidence that angels were indeed extraterrestrials. Angels are always depicted as have wings in artwork by those wings are just symbolic for their ability to fly.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Greensboro1978 because: edit text

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WENEEDAREVOLUTION

please forgive me if im extremely wrong but ive read i think 23 chapters of the book of enoch and what gets me thinking is when enoch is told that the seven lights in the sky are where what you would call "bad" people are sent for punishment. kinda of like space hell i guess. anyways it sounded like he was describeing the pleiades star cluster. i found this strange since everything ive looked into on the pleiadians says that they are a peaceful race that look like us. anyone have anything else on this?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalmana
reply to post by WENEEDAREVOLUTION

...anyways it sounded like he was describeing the pleiades star cluster. i found this strange since everything ive looked into on the pleiadians says that they are a peaceful race that look like us. anyone have anything else on this?

kallisti36 makes a very good argument about the questionable intent of the Pleiadians along with some great research in Draco is a red herring. Beware the Pleiadians

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

The first part of the book is about "The Watchers", a group of "angel"s sent to earth to watch over humans. 200 of those angels committed transgression by having sex with humans, creating a hybrid race called the Nephilim. Of the Nephilim it is said that they were giants and savages that endagered and pillaged humanity.

It seems to me that "giants" is a word that is possibly being used metaphorically, as in 'powerful in status' or a dominating persuasive force. The description you have given would appear to apply to the "unknowns" today who scheme wars and divisions among people. That is a pillage of humanity.

It is said that the "Watchers" taught humans reading, writing, weaponry, cosmetics, sorcery, about the stars, meteorology, and many other arts and that this was problematic because it robbed humans the opportunity to discover the arts by themselves. They "revealed the eternal secrets which were preserved for heaven, which men were striving to learn.” the book says.

It is my opinion that these things were not taught out of benevolence for the human race, but were rather used as leverage to get key people to rule the masses on their behalf. Perhaps these "watchers" performed some of their "magic tricks" which were actually simple science, whetting the appetite of men who wanted to have such knowledge because they lusted after power and control.

I suspect this may still continue today. Man is given knowledge of greater and greater technical advances, but it is always turned on them and used on behalf of these evil powers running the show.

"And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood."

Translating this metaphorically to our modern world, again, the "giants" could represent powerful people in charge by wielding superior knowledge or psychological ploys over overs. The "height of 3000 ells" could be the high rise offices they inhabit! A reference to their ivory towers. Or it could be a reference to monuments that were erected even in ancient times to give tribute to ruthless warriors and others of importance and renown.

[ And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. … And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness.

Something strange happens in Genesis. "Let us make men in our image." Man was already Created. But this group speaking were conspiring to alter what was created. Perhaps this is the "missing link"...the quantum leap. How was man restructured?

Soon after that scriptural quote I referenced, this same group of beings speak of the alteration. "Man has become like us, knowing good and evil." Did this change affect man's consciousness or reasoning powers? Now that man can reason between good and evil....which will he choose? Could this be why some have said this life on earth is a testing grounds? Is this the crux of the human experiment?

Disgusted by all this, "the Gods" decided to have a Great Flood to rid the earth of the Nephilim and other ghastly creatures (according to the Book of Enoch.

And yet Genesis reads that the Nephilim survived the flood and continued in the earth even after the flood. So what was the real purpose of the flood if this was a contrived planned event?

.A part of those angels became "fallen angels" because they intermixed with humans, intervened in their affairs and taught them things they were supposed to learn by themselves. As a result of the sins a race of savage cannibalistic beasts that ate flesh and drank blood arose and turned paradise into a nightmarish place.

Again, I suspect the things taught were used as leverage as a means to an end; the magic of science and psychology appealed to man's vanity, greed and ego.

While some peoples and tribes have been literally cannibalistic, I believe this word is also used in a metaphorical sense. If we dissect the word we have the essence of Canaan and Baal: a parasitic culture that feeds on the life blood of others by making commerce of them through deceit and trickery.

As an aside, if Jesus was a historical person and if he actually said the words "this bread is my body, this wine is my blood" I would suspect it would have been said in a manner of disgust and sarcasm because of the disappointing mentality of the human race. The cannibalistic ceremony promoted by religions as "communion" actually makes the partakers to commit an act of sharing in crucifying the truth.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle

Actually, the serpent gave Adam and Eve the knowledge that they were naked; yes, they were ashamed, and possibly because they knew they sinned. But the text does say they became aware of the fact that they were naked. Also, I am one to argue that sex is still beautiful, and not shameful. I believe it is the Church that has made it shameful.

You are interpreting this from the aspect of a carnal mind. "Rightly dividing the word" implies that it must be understood from the spiritual viewpoint. The "nakedness" has nothing to do with sex. In this context, "nakedness" refers to lack of knowledge and experience. This is why they were turned out of the idyllic paradise---to gain experience, knowledge, and through their choices, hopefully wisdom.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Perhaps the real answers we should be seeking are not so much our origins or mans ancient genetic histories, but rather, for what purpose are we here?

I think one clue to this is the argument which originated after man chose the forbidden fruit. Man refused to take responsibility for his choice. He began by blaming someone else ("well, Eve did it first! Eve talked me into it.The woman manipulated me!") and then he continued onto justifying his bad behavior (well, God, YOU are the one that gave me that wicked woman in the first place. Maybe it's YOUR fault!"). People still act this way today. Man does not take responsibility for his own actions. Man does not humble himself or attempt to correct his wrongs.This same metaphorical content is repeated in the story of "salvation" by allowing someone else to take the blame for something wrong you have done. Salvation through killing one who tells the truth...and people accept this because they would rather believe a lie than face the truth of being responsible for their own actions.

Blame: (according to twisted religious teachings) "Jesus died in my place"
Justification: (according to twisted religious teachings) "I am righteous even if I sin---(cause harm to others and myself) because Jesus paid the price and I am redeemed (held blameless for my transgressions).

Man has yet to learn to accept responsibility for his actions. Even today everyone wants to blame "TPTB" or "the Illuminati" for all ills of the world, never seeing that they themselves are contributing through their voice and their actions to the very abominations that are taking place on this planet.

edit on 5-6-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AlBeMet

The word satan or ha satan means simply "accuser" or "adversary." It's a title, not a name. In the Talmud the Satan is an agent of God. The Book of Job makes it clear that the Satan is under God's control and can't do anything without God's permission.

In Enoch 2 there is a Watcher named Satanael (Semjaza in Enoch 1).

edit on 5-6-2011 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Angels would need spaceships... wings don't work in a vacuum.

If they didn't need wings to fly... they wouldn't have wings.

Shush Zorgon...the penguins and the dodo birds might hear ya.

And silly you, angels don't have wings--they're like space critters, only more intelligent.

Well I know that but didn't want to confuse the issue.

Err. The wings they're traditionally depicted with are....

....well you're right, I guess that would confuse the issue, wouldn't it.

But no worries on the dodo, the only ones extant are sleeping in the Ark(the ship, not the other one). And the penguins are too busy hangin' around Agharti.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

As for the giants....we have remains going back millions of years of ago or fauna and skeletal remains, where is this giant?

Enoch (or whoever the author of this book was) says that "The Gods" wanted to have every trace of the Giants wiped off the face of earth.

Ohhh ok, I see, Spose if the Gods said that, must be true

Zazzafrazz,

Klaus Dona has some interesting theories and presents much evidence of Ancient Giants on Earth (Ranging from 2.6 Metres or approx 7.5 feet in height, right upto 6.5 Metres or 20 feet plus) in his many lectures. You can find them on youtube if interested.

He also discusses at lengths the many elongated and oversize human skulls that have been found over different continents' many of which end up locked away in the eternal darkness of the back room cupboards and drawers of our museums.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The Book of Enoch is clearly about supernatural beings that rebelled against God... who then had hybrid offspring that were turned into demonic spirits because they were not fully human. I always wonder why people leave out that part. How would hybrid alien humans be turned into evil supernatural beings that possess people and animals?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientaliendeception

'Seek, and you shall find, ask, and it will be answered'. Should you be a follower of the Messiah, then do such when you can and am ready.

Here, the insignificant and nobody me would like to share an insight with you.

1. In Genesis, it was stated that our Creator created man in His likeness. Many assumed that the 'likeness' is what we see in the mirror. But our mortal bodies are merely shells, with cells that would start to decay the minute we were concieved. Comprehend, what is such 'likeness'. It isnt that difficult.

2. There were immortals, listed in Genesis. There were the 'watchers' or better known as the 'fallen'. They lived amongst us mankind. Either you accept on 'leap of faith' on the bible as a whole, or you do not. It's your free will and choice. They were created beings, granted immortality and like a computer code which you cannot destroy without wiping off everything, so too creation and the Universe. Thus they exists and binded for a time.

3. In the book of Matthew chapter 8, you would have read that the Messiah sent those demons/fallen inhibiting a few men into pigs.

The Messiah could have destroyed them easily, but he, being a wise being and the wisest mortal, had compassion and knew they serve a purpose to show mankind what is right and wrong, for mankind to choose using their free will so that they may learn better, sent instead them into the physical dna bodies of pigs.

You cannot back a dog against a wall and expect the dog to kneel. It will bare its fangs and fight back even if you will most certainly win. Similarly, you do not send a mere thief to the gallows to be hung. If that starving thief knew that he would be hung for just stealing a bun, he will do more than theft. He will murder the baker and his family, to leave no witness, and steal the entire bakery. Society would be in chaos with draconism as law.

The demon filled pigs then went on a rampage over a cliff, to kill themselves, so that they can be reborn into the mortal world faster. The pig farmers than blamed the Messiah and chased him out of the village. So much for his compassion, but still something he would do, in the hope that those immortals may know the harm they had done and treat mankind better the next time around, leaving them a backdoor avenue for change.

Similarly today, those immortals still live. Very much of our suffering, pain and the taint of it came from them. They may exists as the leaders themselves in mortal form, or as puppet masters, but no denial of doubts over the woes they had caused us mankind.

They knew they can no longer expect salvation and redemption, thus like a cornered dog, destruction is all these minority losers have left. But they can never hope to win, and had NEVER won the war or even allowed to by our Creator.

The Book of Enoch was left aside, for the youthful and uneducated generation our ancestors were, could never comprehend the deeds of such immortals. Today, we this generation had the opportunity of education, and know better, at least for a few, but a beginning stage for more to come.

We saw and see the suffering and pain worldwide. It came from a group that had tainted mankind. We mankind know the cause, but we do know the solutions, which lays in our civilisation guides - the rule of law and evolution of human rights. No being in mortal form can ever escape the rule of law, and that's how we mankind will win this battle and war, not only for ourselves, but for the innocent next generations.

This post is meant only for the religious faithfull whom had taken the leap of faith. For those who had not yet, not in our time but our Creator's and theirs, I am sure they too, know what is right and wrong, based upon influences from civilisation guidelines, and will do and have to do what is necessary - respect the rule of law and evolution of human rights.

Thanks for reading.

edit on 15-4-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Id like to thank OP for this thread.

I would like to contribute some thoughts and some info to consider at the end.
As a child I never for once believed we were alone, and found the teachings i received unbelievable, as a result, I am halfway through the book of Enoch, however this is after doing weeks of research and being sidetracked countless times in a sea of discrepancies and convergence. If find the book of Enoch to be a star treck odessy. As story that no matter when written 300bc or 200ad, no human lacking terminology would hve been able to describe the visions he saw. I am convinced the nephilim were real, anunnaki ect. and I am convinced that "God" cleansed the earth of them. We have covered much important information in this thread, the existence of nephillim bones, Enoch an amazing book. Space gates, wormwood, gnostic prophecies, greek mythology etc. I believe its all related and there is a peice to the puzzle we have lost or has been hidden from us. The videos below intertwine some Knights Templar, nephillim, aliens, Jesus....you name it.

I would really like to start a collaborated effort to anchor all the beliefs in one place for cross referencing. Including necromicon, satanism, gnostic, king solomon, ect....there is so much out there its over whelming.
I went on a broad search for creation and Armageddon and I am now convinced the God we have come to know may have been an actual alien race, and the One True God still exists beyond that. I base my Agnostic beliefs on this.

So here is some Gee wizz stuff that will add color to this conversation:

Apache Legend
"In the beginning nothing existed: no Earth, no Sky, no Sun, no Moon. Only darkness was everywhere.

Suddenly from the darkness emerged a thin disc, one side yellow and the other side white, appearing suspended in midair. Within the disc sat a small bearded man, Creator, the One Who Lives Above."

www.firstpeople.us...

I am not native American so I cannot confirm the legitimacy of this legend.

This second part is from an individual that arose jan 11, but is relatively unknown even here on ATS:

Lord Rayel
www.youtube.com...

I am not endorsing this individual but the key thing here is the message in some of his sermons. There are 2 in particular to look for Adultery:

where he describes the true meaning of his commandment of "Thou shalt not commit adultery", was not between man and woman, but the tainting of genetics between man and angel.

the next is Hidden knowledge, where he describes the death of Jesus and the gate it opened to transfer spirits to heaven.

I have given a really short description, trust me worth a look. If someone knows how to embed them it would be appreciated, never done it before maybe ill get a chance to come back and edit.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join