It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adding an Interesting Aspect to Dream Journaling.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is something I came up with just last night, and I am very impressed by my own amazingness.

Okay, so here's what's up people, here is a look into the mind of SolarE's brilliances.

Basically, we all dream. Even if you don't remember, you do dream, and I want to help you dream big and rememberingly.

So, I was chillin out last night listening to music, and I thought of something...

What if before I go to bed, I write down the things I would like to dream about? I felt so sagelike and guru at that moment.

I have already been keeping a dream journal for the last week or so, so adding this new feature to my Dream journal sounded like a fantastic idea.

Right before I went to bed last night, I wrote down in my dream journal entry for the day "Goals." (as in things that I wanted to appear in my dreams) Next to that I wrote "Outcome." (to see which things were manifested in my dreams. I also included a section for overall dream recall for the night.

Following so far?

The 3 goals I wrote for last night were to manifest my magic walking stick into my dream, along with hang out with ATS people in my dream, and also to fight the Babylon system in my dream.

So I dreamt.

I am happy to say I manifested all 3 things in my dreams last night. I was overjoyed and it put me in a great mood and now I am having a great day.

By practicing manifesting in our dreams, it allows us to gain experience manifesting things in our waking life.

Mind blown yet?

What a fantastic day.

ALOHA!

edit on 2-3-2011 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, I will try it out and let you know how it went. S&F

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
For real though, imagine this...

You write down before you go to sleep that you want to manifest your magic walking stick into your dream.

Next thing you know you are asleep having a cool dream, and your magic staff is there with you in your dream. Best part? I was aware that I was dreaming and I was so stoked my staff was there with me. It was a lucid dream brah.

Cool stuff happens when you put your mind to it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Explanation: S&F!

You and OL had a chat in chat and I got your permission to repost it here... Thanks HEAPS!

ATS Public Room [Private chat with SolarE-Souljah]

10:38 OmegaLogos: i need to talk
» pls
» about that thread i just snf
» of yours

10:39 OmegaLogos: it had my two manifestation techniques twice
» pen and pad... spoon and list
» walking stick and dreamscape ... spoon and list
»

10:40 OmegaLogos: its like triune
» doubled up
»
» but basicall its 2 things... a marker and a marking space

10:42 SolarE-Souljah: whatchu mean

10:42 OmegaLogos: live the dreams ... make made up memories real
» the pen/spoon/walkingstick/baton is the marker

10:43 SolarE-Souljah: ah yes
» coolio

10:43 OmegaLogos: the list/pad/dreamscape/mindseye is the marking space

10:43 SolarE-Souljah: yes

10:43 OmegaLogos: takeing what is in the minds eye..REALizing that for real..write it down..mark it
» marking it is making and casting a spell
» it uhm..shhhhh names it
»

10:44 OmegaLogos: names have supe majixal power yes
» they summon things when called
» spirits angels demons devils faeries..u and me etc

10:45 SolarE-Souljah: absoulte
» yep

10:45 OmegaLogos: should and may i copy pasta this convo in that thread
» ?

10:45 SolarE-Souljah: def
» plz do

10:46 OmegaLogos: cheers

BELOW is the edited to typos version.

ATS Public Room [Private chat with SolarE-Souljah]

10:38 OmegaLogos: i need to talk
» pls
» about that thread i just snf
» of yours

10:39 OmegaLogos: it had my two manifestation techniques twice
» pen and pad... spoon and list
» walking stick and dreamscape ... spoon and list
»

10:40 OmegaLogos: its like triune
» doubled up
»
» but basicall its 2 things... a marker and a marking space

10:42 SolarE-Souljah: whatchu mean

10:42 OmegaLogos: live the dreams ... make made up memories real
» the pen/spoon/walkingstick/baton is the marker

10:43 SolarE-Souljah: ah yes
» coolio

10:43 OmegaLogos: the list/pad/dreamscape/mindseye is the marking space

10:43 SolarE-Souljah: yes

10:43 OmegaLogos: taking what is in the minds eye..REALizing that for real..write it down..mark it
»

10:44 OmegaLogos: names have super majixal power yes
» spirits angels demons devils faeries..u and me etc

10:45 SolarE-Souljah: absolutely
» yep

10:45 OmegaLogos: should and may i copy pasta this convo in that thread
» ?

10:45 SolarE-Souljah: definately
» plz do

10:46 OmegaLogos: cheers

And now editing to bold and summarize to make my point very clearly for everybody else, as OL and Souljah already know,...

THIS IS WHAT MAGIC IS OK!

10:43 OmegaLogos: taking what is in the minds eye..REALizing that for real..write it down..mark it
»

10:44 OmegaLogos: names have super majixal power yes
» spirits angels demons devils faeries..u and me etc.

Personal Disclosure: Majix Happens. Live your dreams and draw a line in the sand you won't back down from in real life. And express your thanks publicly to those magical creatures who help you regardless of where they are and they'll get the message and will help you even more next time as flattery can get you quite far when dealing with proud and shy spirits.

P.S. Here is a spell OL cast on ATS where I got MORE than I bargained for in the best way possible...

Well....I guess this is it. (thread by brilab45 posted on 28-7-2010 @ 02:01 AM , post by OmegaLogos posted on 7-8-2010 @ 01:59 AM) [ATS]

If you believe and BUILD IT [aka cast the spell at right time and place and correctly], then that summons the spirits, They WILL COME!

P.S. Symbols/angles, Salt & Iron are defences against most spirits bad or otherwise and herbs [mainly tobacco] and alcohol [mainly and strangely enough spirits [hard liquor]] are great payments. OIL and grains and fresh food [including fatty meats] are ALSO payments but luxuries curry more favours. Crystals[stone etc], Wood, Wind and Water conduct, aid and amplify the currents [attitude now] of spirits ebbs and flows!

Edited to add: Angles above and to say I didn't include Fire as all spirits are energy/fire based ok.

If you value it highly then most likely they will to as they not much different to us. Say our name and it grabs our attention and so on etc. Its THAT Simple OK!

But to do that... One MUST GO THE DISTANCE... and actually BUILD IT!

edit on 2-3-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edieted to add the edit.

edit on 2-3-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited falttery into flattery. :shk:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That's really interesting, I'm gonna try it tonight if I remember.

Thanks for sharing! I'll post again tomorrow to let you know whether it worked or not.

--Kit.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Wow thanks for the tips! Got me all anxious now, I really hope your technique works. Im going to try it tonight along with some mugwort and see (hopefully vividly!) what happens. S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This is very interesting. I could definitely use something like this. It's kinda like the law of attraction except for in your dreams.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Any of the posters so far in this thread had any luck with this?

I have. Okay, so remember my first 3 manifestations? The magic stick, ats members, and chanting down babylon?

Well that got manifested into real life yesterday night. There was really good live reggae music last night, and I brought my walking stick along. After the music, ended up talking to someone about very ATS like topics.

So yeah, when you ask for 3 manifestations, and they show up in ur dreams, and then show up in real life..... PRETTY DAMN COOL.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This seems a magnificent idea to aid in conscious dream manifestation. Logically speaking, it should be expected to work along the same principles as taking written notes aiding memory more than simply paying attention. The act of writing gets the idea through more of your mind than just thinking about it, by stimulating different neural pathways.

I've never used this technique, but I can suggest another addition or two which have worked well for me on their own. The first is the WILD (Waking Induction of Lucid Dreams) technique. It involves essentially meditating through a day dreaming state into a hypnagogic state. This smooth transition causes one's thoughts to translate directly into dream content, so long as one can stay properly focused (admittedly difficult). Even if one does not retain full awareness (remaining lucid in the dream), the likelihood of manifesting any given thing is greatly raised.

Now, successfully meditating through the day dreaming state into the hypnagogic state can be rather troublesome to many people. Personally, I have to be incredibly tired to notice an impending hypnagogic state before I'm completely asleep. Recently I learned about something called binaural beats. I used a program called SBaGen to create a personal binaural beat sequence that walks me down from alpha waves to a combination of theta and delta, and ultimately just theta (the type of brainwave most closely associated with altered states including deep meditation and dreams). Since I started listening to the sequence every night I have remembered one or more dreams every night, and I can consistently recognize my passage into a hypnagogic state as my thoughts begin to smear into vague dream-half-forms, and my dreams often ultimately contain some aspect of my thoughts as I drift off.

top topics

join