It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Warning Issued Over “Controlled” Comet Headed Towards Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

Source:
www.earth-issues.com...

Well, I am not sure what to say about this, just found it accidentally . I am not sure if this comet is really unusual , or some people love to spin the situation . So far, some names are mentioned in the article so I guess some more digging would clarify the situation.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

I had warnings pop up for this site so it's a spy of some sort no worth looking at

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Don't you just hate being kept in the dark.. I agree though, truths will be twisted which is why we have ATS

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this sounds incredibly absurd. If real, if that 1% chance exists...we must consider the "agency" post warning of an asteroid body heading towards earth that happened to be guided...

Of course that's if the entire world has given into science fiction and near insanity. Is this website legitamite, who are the sources giving out this information, what possible motives do they have for this. Could such things be posted to get the general public into a need for space based weapons? Who knows...

What I don't know is the legitimacy of this article and the source that posted it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romanian

Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

Source:
www.earth-issues.com...

Well, I am not sure what to say about this, just found it accidentally . I am not sure if this comet is really unusual , or some people love to spin the situation . So far, some names are mentioned in the article so I guess some more digging would clarify the situation.

It smelled like Sorcha, so I Googled the article. Guess what?

Russian Warning Issued Over “Controlled” Comet Headed Towards Earth

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin [photo top left] in our Solar System means “additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”.

earthstruth.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
www.earth-issues.com...

From the bottom of the article:

©March 1, 2011 EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. [Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

Sorcha Faal

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

from the article

"Most ominous in Minister Serdyukov’s report is his assertion that Comet Elenin appears to be in “direct contact” with the mysterious Jupiter-sized planet discovered beyond the orbit of Pluto that is, also, headed inbound towards our Sun."

"To the identity of those extraterrestrial forces controlling Comet Elenin our world had been forewarned about by the former Canadian Defense Minister, Paul Hellyer, who stated about them: “Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about where we were headed and offered to help. But instead we, or at least some of us, interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after.”

ETA: damn you sorcha
edit on 2-3-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There's a lot of claims in the article, including that Tyche is apparently sun ward bound. I'm questioning the validity, but willing to be shown evidence to the contrary

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
There's a lot of claims in the article, including that Tyche is apparently sun ward bound. I'm questioning the validity, but willing to be shown evidence to the contrary

Google "Sorcha Faal hoax." That's all the proof you need.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
could be the death star

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Sorcha Faal, no other comment needed. Useless dribble from a stupid fictional writer. OP, i can see how you didn't notice it was Sorcha so I won't blast you cause it was posted on the EU times, but these days news agencies will report things that they don't even check out. Mods please delete or move to HOAX.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've just checked russian blogosphere and found no mentions of this. I guess it's some kind of disinformation.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I found the same article on www.whatdoesitmean.com, which is written by the sisters of sorcha faal.....

I do like that site for the current global events, does a good job of organizing articles in one place for easy reading.

If you read the articles by Sorcha Faal, use extreme discernment, as there is some truth in there. I find them more to be fear mongering.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Have a quick look at the very bottom of the link:

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

* Sorcha Faal.....sorry, not believing it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I was quite interested in this until i read,

"Most ominous in Minister Serdyukov’s report is his assertion that Comet Elenin appears to be in “direct contact” with the mysterious Jupiter-sized planet discovered beyond the orbit of Pluto that is, also, headed inbound towards our Sun"

While everything in the universe can be described as in direct contact, (although i don't think the writer is speaking of gravity here), there simply isn't any evidence to show that the other body is on an inward path.

And, to all you 2012 Niburu people, an object currently in the Oort cloud could not possibly get anywhere near the inner solar system by 2012 - it's no conspiracy, just simple maths.

Don't you just hate it when there's loads of other posts making the same point by the time you've posted your own
edit on 2-3-2011 by sputnik because: see last line

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It is amazing how many websites just re-publish the "news" without checking it first. I cannot find any serious source on this one.. any-ways, thanks for digging around, i also guess it is a hoax ..it should have been first page at least on RT!
edit on 2-3-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hoax or not, Comet Elenin may still have a 50% chance of hitting another meteor in orbit, causing ELEnin to change orbit and possibly line up with planet Earth. But then again there's a 50% chance that it will pass right by.

Let's hope it passes...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why do we all jump around shouting Hoax, etc., Because we all know things are kept from us and in all honesty none of us know the real truth if we did we wouldn;t be here.
But Lets face it, if you are anything like me 'A Gut Feeling' is saying that something big is about to come off - proof or no proof. What that something Big will be is anyones guess so we all fly around like birds picking at seeds.

Would be interesting to see how many do have this Gut Feeling and is it a Global ESP playing out?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

No E-Lenin will hit earth...
This is another BS , taken out to scare the sheeps...
It's a theater all that you see all around the world!
There will be some changes , some more brutal than other but nothgin like the BS "END OF THE WORLD!"
We as a humanity are just getting started!
We must "shake off" the flees / satanic/criminal "leaders" off our backs!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Your source is highly unreliable. You need to stick to credible sources, or you're never going to get any accurate information.

astrobiology.nasa.gov...
edit on 2-3-2011 by aletheia because: Fixed grammar.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join