It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans are Stupid, Lazy, Ignorant, Xenophobic, Self Absorbed, and Narcissistic!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chindogu

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
...you forgot:

...ugly, lazy, and disrespectful!

;p

What was the quote from again. I know it's off topic but, like a steering wheel for a belt buckle, it's driving me nuts.

hehe...it's from "The Breakfast Club", yea I couldn't resist being a smart arse

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by NadaCambia

Yes, Europe......the place that more or less invented religious tyranny...not to mention war mongering....colonialism....torture....political corruption....classism....religious crusades anyone?

Please

The fact of the matter is this - the average American probably spends less than five full minutes a year contemplating or considering what some bitter, toothless yob on an island thousands of miles away thinks about him.

What irritates you most is that now the great British empire...the jewel of the world...is now relegated to being a tiny, dank and dreary island filled with manly women and womanly men, unimportant and of little consequence to the rest of the world and it's day to day functionality.

Im sure it gives you jollies to call Americans fat and dumb, even though England is filled with fat, pasty, horridly conditioned white people, eating jam and jellies and puddings and waddling their fat asses to the local kebab stand, so they can stand around eating and waxing on about how great they are.

Bottom line is nobody cares. You stay in your cave across the Atlantic and hopefully Americans will do the same and avoid your stupid little relic of a nation at all cost.

Just dont let me catch you or any of your buck toothed breatheren wandering the beaches of my community looking lost and bewildered as they always do, because I will be sure to give them a firm pat on the back and direct them towards the nearest crack house for some r&r.
edit on 3/3/11 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

OMG, ROFLMAO
...Thank you BlackOps719...I like all people (that nothwithstanding) but....you tell 'em brutha'!
It has been a while since I have laughed like this

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
reply to post by sickofitall2012

"
So which is it? We didn't help in WW2 as fast as we should have,
OR, we need to not help at all?
Can't have it both ways. " quote.

Can't have it both ways but apparently Americans can, especially when it comes to warping accepted history.
You didn't help in WW2 out the goodness of your soul or to help friends, you were forced to join in when Germany declared war on you! When you were needed you never turned upuntil you had to

Perhapsyour exposure to history is as "curt" as your ;tude! Americans volunteered to help Britain well before d-day!

Well known is the fact that the United States entered the Second World War after the December 7th, 1941 Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. What is not well known is the number of its citizens who joined other Allied countries’ services to fight against Hitler. Were it not for books such as this one, the number and accomplishments of many of them would remain fairly much unknown, perhaps forever.

Prior to the United States entry into WWII, thousands of Americans found a way into combat through the Canadian and British Armed Forces.

They were a breed apart. Many saw an opportunity to prove their worth after having been previously rejected by their country's military. Others were simply adventure seekers drawn to the opportunity to fly fast aircraft.

Whatever the individual reasons were, they all saw a need to stop Nazi aggression as quickly as possible. Sadly, almost 1000 American citizens were killed while serving with the Royal Canadian Air Force, and the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve during World War II.

Immigrants of War is a collection of memories from those who were a part of this fascinating story.
The book is an ongoing project, now in its 8th...

American volunteers from WWII: immigrantsofwar.blogspot.com... )
yeah we all suck...I feel so bad about it."Bugger off mate"

and since then you just can't keep your noses out of other peoples business and cause wars and kill millions in the process. I'm sure if you now asked the Iraqi people, in retrospect, whether they would have liked your help I bet they would have rather you stayed at home to enjoy your Disneyland culture Hollywood history. Come to think of it, as a Brit, I wished you had as well as when you weren't content in blowing the sh*t out of Iraqi's you usually turned your guns on us Brits who were there to help you... Friendly fire... I sometime listen to some of the nonsense spoken by Americans and can't help but wonder whether the word "friendly" is truly justified?

edit on 28-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Can't have it both ways but apparently Americans can, especially when it comes to warping accepted history.
You didn't help in WW2 out the goodness of your soul or to help friends, you were forced to join in when Germany declared war on you! When you were needed you never turned upuntil you had to

and since then you just can't keep your noses out of other peoples business and cause wars and kill millions in the process. I'm sure if you now asked the Iraqi people, in retrospect, whether they would have liked your help I bet they would have rather you stayed at home to enjoy your Disneyland culture Hollywood history. Come to think of it, as a Brit, I wished you had as well as when you weren't content in blowing the sh*t out of Iraqi's you usually turned your guns on us Brits who were there to help you... Friendly fire... I sometime listen to some of the nonsense spoken by Americans and can't help but wonder whether the word "friendly" is truly justified?

edit on 28-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

Seconded Cholmondeley-Warner!
Vicky

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure who to reference this statement to the OP or the guy from Great Britain. I don't know who you are or where you are from, but I do know one thing, whomever said the above, you personally are an A-hole. Notice I wasn't so "ignorant" to class your whole nation into one category, I wasn't so "narcissistic" to think that my opinion mattered to a whole nation who would most likely hate me because of the abrasive "Xenophobic" things I just said about their nation. Notice I wasn't so "self-absorbed" and at least considered the feelings of the people in your British nation (as a whole), unlike the "stupid" person/people who says these things not knowing every single American. This statement was also thought through, so as to not insult a whole nation who was obviously attacked by their government on a physical, mental, pecuniary and psychological nature, even using their children as battering rams against them...so I personally feel, I for one, am not lazy. Neither are all of the other hard working Americans who live and work to feed their families from day to day. I will now judge YOU personally (whoever the cowards are saying these things). You are an egotistical, big-mouthed, ignorant, television watching, stereotyping, nimrod who knows nothing but what he has seen on the television and then chooses to hold a nations feet to the fire because of the lies and misdirection that he has been programmed with. You sir/maam (again, whomever is stating the above disparagements), are amongst the dumbest, haughtiest, hubris-filled, holier than thou, stinking sack of Siberian snake sh*+ scum bags that I have ever heard from. You are the reason the American People have a bad name, not us. You watch Jerry Springer and Oprah (a condescending feminist who forces women to believe as she does or suffer using their own minds) and all of the other trash shows stationed and designed to dumb down it's own people, thus cannibalizing it's morals, it's integrity and it's GOD fearing values that built our country and kept it great and strong, and obviously it's working outside of the nation as well.....either you or your Brit friend just proved that. You blame the American people for what their out of control government is doing and then tell the world the working people did it. If you're a 32nd degree Freemason as your photo to the left suggests...you would know a little about that. Any Freemason above the level of 3 is a bigger traitor to our nation than the NWO themselves, because you put YOU OWN PEOPLE AND THEIR CHILDRENS NECKS ON THE LINE TO SELL OUR NATION OUT TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING CRIMINAL EMPIRE! At least they are not eating their own. People like you or your friend make claims like "it's our fault because we voted Bush and Obama in", so we deserve what we get. We didn't vote anyone in, they give us the lesser of two evils to vote in and discredit the good guys until they can no longer run for the Presidency, and then the one who wants in the most.....just steals the Presidents office, such as what Bush did. Again mason, you have many enemies in this place. As for Obama......THE WHOLE WORLD voted that guy in and now America has to stand there with egg on her face as if she did it alone. Now that Obama has embarrassed the whole nation by crap loads of lies....the rest of the world who had all this great stuff to say about Obama, suddenly just clams up and let's America silently suffer and take the blame from idiots like you/and your friend. You/your friend really shouldn't call the American people all of those things above, she was great until we got hijacked, and the American people made her that way. If your country got stolen by NWO creeps, you wouldn't say a word.....you would just be another victim taking the slings and arrows from nut bags like yourself. Everything you said about America above really applies to you.......and you alone. If you OP are a 32nd degree mason.......you are no American.....you are NOT one of us...and GOD does not know you.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You are right, but the main reason more americans dont have passports is because they cant AFFORD to go to other countries. A lot cant even afford to go see their own country. And living somewhere as small as england, youve got to have a passport to go anywhere. The guy you talked to really didnt know much or have it thought out very well.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Americans are Stupid, Lazy, Ignorant, Xenophobic, Self Absorbed, and Narcissistic!

In other words, they are just like everyone else. I.e. human beings.
edit on 1-5-2011 by masterp because: fixed

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I live in a Tourist Destination Mountain City, in California. We welcome tourists..we really do..

In the SUMMER? No more THONG swimsuits on doodes.

I don't care WHERE your from.. We KNOW your not from here with that peanut cup in front, and floss up your butt.. skinny ,fat, young, old... Don't DO IT!!.

Ewwwwwww....

It's WORSE then a nudist camp because it looks like you painted a flouresent color on your private parts under a black light. It's like LOOK at my Privates!!

Please refrain from this behavior. Try and blend in a little.

And You Foriegners know who you are.We do. Quit that.

I'll take a Tshirt that reads "I'm With Stoopid" and the guy is alone.... all day.
At least he's probably from the U.S... He probably has a sticker on his car that read's "support mental health or I'll kill you" too. So what? AND he probaly has ass crack when he bends over working.

No more flossy's on doodes... Locals actually discuss which beach is under attack from flossys on a weekend.

Knock it off and come and visit anytime.

I'm sure your country has a bunch of local requests when we come and trample your land too.

I'll make sure and read up on local customs after I finish visiting MY Country before I visit yours....Ohhhh I don't NEED a passport State to State YET!.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I think the real reason why a lot of Americans don't go to Europe because of cost. It cost a lot of money to go there. I would love to go their if I had a chance and most people I know want to visit Europe, but can't because of cost.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well, I'd love to travel more, because I love to travel, love to learn and educate myself and my husband and would love to see more of the world for both of us.
However, times I traveled out of the country, felt like I was what one would label a terrorist. The last time(this was before passports were a must have between CA and US-we figured we live near the border-why by an 80 dollar passport to go enjoy ourselves-but we were very wrong apparently!); My friend and I were very welcome to visit Canada(:up
, they asked why I was visiting" We're going to go swimming, eat at a restaurant, shop, etc" and we were welcomed with open arms.

The return through American costumes was very harsh. We, my friend and I, were very inconspicuous looking, were driving a fairly new car and well groomed. Oh, but our ages, 24 and 25 yrs, must have made the agent agent willing to see us as "hiding" drugs or alcohol on our way home. We were investigated for an hour or more, car searched, our names ran, we felt battered. We had seen previously people with passports almost drive right through into CA. Didn't have the time to notice any leaving with passports. So, I can't conclude people leaving who had a passport to be treated the same, but part me thinks they were too, esp., if younger.
Hard to travel as younger person? Possibly.
I guess they due that to keep us in the country, making us feel unwelcome to come home.

Also, because of rising costs, leaving the country to travel is harder to do.

edit on 7-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

Europeans travel more from country to country to shop, as Americans go from state to state for shopping and some Canadians come to America to shop(eastern BC, etc)
edit on 7-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: fixed

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
And the point is ?

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join