It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans are Stupid, Lazy, Ignorant, Xenophobic, Self Absorbed, and Narcissistic!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by misterbananas
reply to post by FarArcher

well, really what did the us do? join 3 years late.

I think the US were involved long before the 3 year mark.

U.S. Standard Oil (owned by J.D. Rockefeller) - German Airforce could not operate without a special additive patented by Rockefellers Standard Oil. The drastic bombing of London by Nazi Germany, for example, was made possible by a 20 million dollar sale of fuel to I.G. Farben by the Rockefeller Standard Oil Company. This is just one example of how American businesses funded both sides of WWII.

link

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Well, 90% of the world has a wrong understanding of narcism anyway.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
Well, 90% of the world has a wrong understanding of narcism anyway.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Narcissism is the personality trait of egotism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others. The name "narcissism" was coined by Freud after Narcissus who in Greek myth was a pathologically self-absorbed young man who fell in love with his own reflection in a pool. Freud believed that some narcissism is an essential part of all of us from birth.[1] Andrew P. Morrison claims that, in adults, a reasonable amount of healthy narcissism allows the individual's perception of his needs to be balanced in relation to others.[2] In Spanish, especially in Spain, where psychoanalysis is not used in public health, the word "narcissism" has a different meaning, i.e., "overindulgence at considering one's faculties or acts".[3] Thus, the term "healthy narcissism" is replaced by "healthy self-love".[4] Some experts believe a disproportionate number of pathological narcissists are at work in the most influential reaches of society such as medicine, finance and politics.[5]

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Of course the British like to bait Americans; we broke off from them and created a freer society. Americans are free, resourceful and tough as nails. As if Hong Kong doesn't have Mc Donald's. I'm sure if you lived here you could appreciate our freedom. Maybe you couldn't, I don't know but I sure as heck would rather be here with all our faults. In my experience, those that rail against Americans are just a little bit jealous.

Your point? So American corporations have spread there tentacles worldwide, I have already stated that the only place I have ever been where I did not see US fast food chains was Mongolia.

You may think that I secretly want to live in the US and am jealous of your freedoms but you would be very wrong! You only think you are free because thats what you've been brainwashed to believe, just like the UK has too, but that does not make it true!

What annoys people is that Americans keep waving their flag, telling everybody how wonderful and free they are, claiming most other places are inferior and 'third world' and yet they would not actually know the truth because they have never experienced another culture short of visiting China Town and Little Italy.

People who have travelled the world, including your beloved USA and choose to live elsewhere know different!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Of course the British like to bait Americans; we broke off from them and created a freer society. Americans are free, resourceful and tough as nails. As if Hong Kong doesn't have Mc Donald's. I'm sure if you lived here you could appreciate our freedom. Maybe you couldn't, I don't know but I sure as heck would rather be here with all our faults. In my experience, those that rail against Americans are just a little bit jealous.

You may think that I secretly want to live in the US and am jealous of your freedoms but you would be very wrong! You only think you are free because thats what you've been brainwashed to believe, just like the UK has too, but that does not make it true!

I honestly don't know anyone in the UK that is under the illusion that they are free.
Seriously, the British don't think like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage

I honestly don't know anyone in the UK that is under the illusion that they are free.

Really? You've never heard the phrase 'this is a free country'? Sure a lot has changed since I left my homeland 25 years ago and most are aware that their lives are more restricted but many still believe they are free. When I have discussed the changes in the UK over the years to the detrement of society, I have been baffled by the defence of traffic cameras and CCTV everywhere as necessary to deter crime (does it work?), fluoride in water as necessary for health, high taxes as necessary for the high standards of life, traffic fines as necessary to stop car usage, etc., etc.,

Sorry but that is all brainwashing, maybe you don't hear it in your circles, but I have heard it often enough in London. My opinion, taxes are far too high and unnecessary, spend less on military might and more on essential needs. Parking fines are encourages by the corporations to encourage people to park at their establishments and shop there rather than small local shops. CCTV for the Police to move in arrest AFTER the trouble has calmed down
fluoride to keep the population docile and unhealthy and traffic cameras as a great way to make more profit for the government.

As a Brit, I don't claim the UK is free, far from it, but many do live under the illusion, just like the Americans!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage

Really? You've never heard the phrase 'this is a free country'? Sure a lot has changed since I left my homeland 25 years ago and most are aware that their lives are more restricted but many still believe they are free. When I have discussed the changes in the UK over the years to the detrement of society, I have been baffled by the defence of traffic cameras and CCTV everywhere as necessary to deter crime (does it work?), fluoride in water as necessary for health, high taxes as necessary for the high standards of life, traffic fines as necessary to stop car usage, etc., etc.,

Sorry but that is all brainwashing, maybe you don't hear it in your circles, but I have heard it often enough in London. My opinion, taxes are far too high and unnecessary, spend less on military might and more on essential needs. Parking fines are encourages by the corporations to encourage people to park at their establishments and shop there rather than small local shops. CCTV for the Police to move in arrest AFTER the trouble has calmed down
fluoride to keep the population docile and unhealthy and traffic cameras as a great way to make more profit for the government.

As a Brit, I don't claim the UK is free, far from it, but many do live under the illusion, just like the Americans!

Seriously mate, I agree with nearly everything you are saying, but I think that the majority of the UK are fully aware that we are not "free".
I honestly haven't heard the phrase "I can do what I want, it's a free country" since I was at school.
I have seen big changes in the British mentality over the past 30 odd years.
One gauge I use to show how the UK mindset has changes is the Queen's jubilee's.
1977, silver jubilee, street party's all over the country, some serious pride going on there, and it wasn't just a pride in royalty, it was a pride in all things British.
2002, Golden Jubilee, non event.
The British mindset has changed. There are still pockets of the population that cling onto the past, but from where I'm sitting, the majority are more aware of what's going on around them than ever, and most aren't impressed by what they see.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

That shows it very few words, but yes, the classic narcist. I've been diagnosed with hidden narcism (if that's the English term). My self esteem depends on the words of others which makes me very vulnerable for sudden mood changes. I've got the same great dreams of my future as a classic narcist, and I also seek attention, but I don't show it. I also have the thought that only a few people will understand me and that I yet have to find them. So it's very much the same, but I don't show it much. In fact, narcists seek attention to fill their emptyness. The stereotypes are portrayed as selfish monsters, but then again, and especially in my case, they want conformation. Are Americans attention seekers that want to feel their emptyness too?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

To be fair, your still living there so you will know better than me, I only visit a few times a year although as I say many still defend the need for all the 'big brother; life!

One thing that really upsets me as a Brit, is that no one ever challenges the status quo, Brits just accept everything thats thrown at them time and again, the price of petrol now almost the equivalent of US$10 a gallon in London? VAT now 20%? Sure, the students are protesting because they will have to pay, we stopped the poll tax only to see it renamed and restructured. Labour, Conservative, Liberal Demorcrats, so we have one more choice than the Americans, all owned and paid for! Nothing ever changes for the better! When have either party recinded taxes imposed by previous regimes.

Maybe people are waking up but they are still voting for more of the same and I don't advocate the BNP as a serious choice. If people truly wake up they will demand change, as yet I don't see it!

If I returned to live in the UK I would be taxed at 50%, then everything I purchase would be taxed again at 20% (minimum with VAT) and more for fuel, paid for with money thats already been taxed. That is tax on tax! What a wonderful racket that is and then theres the propety taxes I would pay, local council taxes, travel taxes on airline tickets, at least 2 parking tickets a week and probably 1 speeding ticket LOL. I actually worked it out that I would maybe actually be left with 17 pence for every pound earned and if I put that in the bank or an investment, I would be taxed on that as well.

To top that off, it rains too much
and my beloved Spurs could not even score against the Hammers today, what is the world coming to?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Freedom is something which died and withered away decades ago in the UK. We are spied on by cameras from every street corner... pensioners can't/wont, go out after dark for fear of being mugged. Massive fuel prices mean we can't freely travel around our own country as its just too expensive. Police are nowhere to be seen unless they are chasing another motorist to see what change they can con out of him. Feral kids drinking cheap alcohol vandolising property... I could go on but I think you know where I'm coming from.
Most of the UK's towns and cities are now similar to a war zone after the sun sets. many are prisoners in their own home.
"And I think this is exactly what the government wants!"

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
People who make the statement that people in america are "dumb" because of the lack of travel are ignorent.

Some Americans travel longer distances to work every day then it would take for Europeans to be in another country.

I travel 11 miles to work and my commute is considered extremely short compared to my coworkers.

I have met people in European countries who lived and worked in two different countries much the same as people in the US live and work in two different states.

My experience in Europe is very similar to my experience of the US northeast. People are rude to outsiders, cramped together, and you could trip over a border playing football (american or european).

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

I have never heard that North Americans are stupid, ignorant etc etc due to a lack of travel.
Many other reasons, not the travel ones though.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

"People who make the statement that people in america are "dumb" because of the lack of travel are ignorent." quote.

This would be the case if Americans didn't keep repeating the argument that they are the one great super power and what they say goes. If you are going to say this at least be able to point out where your enemies are on a globe!
The fact that most Americans thought that Australia was Iran when asked to point out where Iran was says it all. Most Americans are alright but you do have this USA, USA chanting minority who fail to see the truth and believe to this day that America is the B all and end all of world politics. And I'm awfully sorry to tell you all but you're not. There's a whole wide world full of culture and enterprise out there which you Americans will never discover as you don't look further than your own borders and that is a crying shame. Especially since you think that anyone who doesn't agree with you or runs to a different tune is somehow inferior and therefore a legitimate target for your smart bombs... Smart bombs... lol... How can a mechanical bomb know its target more than the American scientists who programmed it?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's unfortunate that just because people don't like America's foreign policies they equate them with Americans. Can anyone really say that the government of whichever country they happen to live in, actually represents you and your ideology. Just because the American gov. is crap doesn't mean that Americans are.

I'm Canadian by the way and don't like the American government. I also am not too fond of the Canadian government although it is closer to my ideals. Big love to my American friends and family (mother's side are all Michiganders)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chindogu
It's unfortunate that just because people don't like America's foreign policies they equate them with Americans. Can anyone really say that the government of whichever country they happen to live in, actually represents you and your ideology. Just because the American gov. is crap doesn't mean that Americans are.

I'm Canadian by the way and don't like the American government. I also am not too fond of the Canadian government although it is closer to my ideals. Big love to my American friends and family (mother's side are all Michiganders)

You're spot on. Ordinary Brits are alright. Ordinary Americans are alright, but we are both treated as pariahs because outsiders believe we all fall behind the decisions of our governments. We in the UK are weak. There's no getting around it, our government do what they want and we meekly comply even though we all, to a man, disagree with what they are doing. Americans are the polar opposite. They truly realise that what their government is doing is blatantly wrong yet their politicans evok patriotism and they suddenly start chanting USA-USA. Policians are using their love of their country against them.
I guess its all about manipulation.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
...you forgot:

...ugly, lazy, and disrespectful!

;p

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
...you forgot:

...ugly, lazy, and disrespectful!

;p

What was the quote from again. I know it's off topic but, like a steering wheel for a belt buckle, it's driving me nuts.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

Originally posted by Chindogu

You're spot on. Ordinary Brits are alright. Ordinary Americans are alright, but we are both treated as pariahs because outsiders believe we all fall behind the decisions of our governments. We in the UK are weak. There's no getting around it, our government do what they want and we meekly comply even though we all, to a man, disagree with what they are doing. Americans are the polar opposite. They truly realise that what their government is doing is blatantly wrong yet their politicans evok patriotism and they suddenly start chanting USA-USA. Policians are using their love of their country against them.
I guess its all about manipulation.

The same group---the Illuminati, the behind scenes leadership of the the NWO bunch aka the ex-high priests of Israel are behind all the manipulation in both countries as well as around the world. It is really their intention to enslave humanity and America is the last hold out against them. We simply won't give up our guns. That puts a HUGE crimp in their plans. I'm guessing if the British had the right to own personal fire arms, they would be as fiesty as the Americans. We here in America have our history of gun ownership and our right to freedom and all that. The British never really had that, so they've learned to just say "Yes, sir" versus getting dragged off to some local version of the tower of London, eh?

So the NWO bunch has to handle us much more carefully... the brainwashing and dumbing us down and making us sick, weak, and drug dependent and breaking us financially are all part and parcel; and it's requiring a lot more time than they thought it would. If you read any of my threads, you'll see why I know they are pressed for time. So pray that we Americans don't let them talk us out of gun ownership, or things will go to heck in a hand basket ALL over the world, since noone will be left to fight for humanity.
Good bye freedom, hello dark ages.
edit on 20-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

you guys are pretty clueless, the dumbing down of amelika is a egenda they have implemented since the 50's or so.amelikans have been under massive attck mind control since the jews took control over,television,newspapers,ai[pac lobby,federal reserve,manipuulating amelikans into madness for both ww's.and now they run the state department,are the presidential advisors and have been since wilson.these ahskenazi kazar jew converts are parasitical types who infiltrate and then loot the country and kleave it dry,soemtimes throwuing in massacres and other such festivities..amelika is at the begining of the worse of it.I wonder if enough wuill wake up to mattrer I doubt it.it has not happened lately.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xtiml
reply to post by Rockpuck

you guys are pretty clueless, the dumbing down of amelika is a egenda they have implemented since the 50's or so.amelikans have been under massive attck mind control since the jews took control over,television,newspapers,ai[pac lobby,federal reserve,manipuulating amelikans into madness for both ww's.and now they run the state department,are the presidential advisors and have been since wilson.these ahskenazi kazar jew converts are parasitical types who infiltrate and then loot the country and kleave it dry,soemtimes throwuing in massacres and other such festivities..amelika is at the begining of the worse of it.I wonder if enough wuill wake up to mattrer I doubt it.it has not happened lately.

It's been gearing up since the late 1800's actually. It is quite amazing how they've manipulated us into allowing their flunkies (with dual Israel and American citizenship) to serve in high government offices, like in the Dept of Homeland security (how secure is that, for pity sake!) and such, but that is what the whole holocaust thing was for.. to get the sympathy of the world and make us forget how much many people of the time thought they deserved it...
But these are the leadership, not the average Jewish person.

And I see in the racial unconscious that they will be getting kicked of the planet, and then sent back in time to do it again... So their time is almost over.. that is what the whole book of revelations is about, and yah, Obama is probably the anti christ.. he is so not under the Illuminati control and they are the ones behind the bible.. so that would make him an enemy. He is doing what he can to throw monkey wrenches into their whole break america thing, although he isn't doing it for love of America.. he is doing it because he is aligned with the big oil arabs.. who want to break the Illuminati.
edit on 22-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join