It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans are Stupid, Lazy, Ignorant, Xenophobic, Self Absorbed, and Narcissistic!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

"I loathe having to enlighten foreign savages, but America isn't truly one country. " quote

Well, speaking as a "foreign savage" ( really?) I have to ask if you're not truly one country why do you all react so predictably when your "one" national anthem is played? A guy on here above thought that posting a picture of a flag was a legitimate answer to my post!!! I questioned his country and he thought a flag was a answer.. If it wasn't so sad and pathetic it would be amusing...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
reply to post by Janky

Its almost like you Americans dont understand world history on purpose!
America didn't save Europe or the UK. Germany declared war on you! You had no choice! Dont you understand that..? If Germany hadn't called you lot out you would have still all been watching I Love Lucy as German bombs fell on Manhattan! Your teachers, and Hollywood movies seem to make up history as they see fit and students end up with their empty vacuous heads full of nonsense which never happened... There' s still some who believe you won Vietnam just cos Sylvester Stallone told them so!
Americans are really the most gullible people ever... Honestly, tear yourself away from American Idol, or Will & Grace and see what's going on in the real world. The worlds circling the pan and is about to disappear into the sewer and you Americans are still all chanting USA-USA and arguing about how the country who tells all other countries that they are the greatest f*ckers in the world got b*tt f*cked by a bunch of muslim extremists on national television on 9/11..!!! And what makes it worse is most of the European countries told you it was going to happen!!!
Home of the brave!? You'll forgive me me if I laugh my arse off...

Right, you do realize the only reason WW2 happened is because the British liars tricked the US and traitorous Anglo Americans who are more loyal to Britain then America helped them get the US into a war we didn't belong in(WW1). As per WW2 Anglo Americans(Americans of English descent) again lied to Americans and goaded Japan into war enabling the british lovers to run off and defend the crown they sold their souls too.

You sound French, because the "logic" you use to justify that America was "forced" into a war is the same logic the french use to justify not paying their WW1 debts(Even though no nation the US fought against in WW1 posed a threat at all to the USA).

But because your European I will break it down to simpler level. Americans who held loyalty to the UK betrayed America(again) and bullied the Japanese into attacking us because it would equal war with Germany. Personally I think the USA should of stayed out of WW1 and let Europe burn. Because look at the God awful evil treaty that you Europeans created at the end of WW1 which lead to WW2.

Nazi Germany would of just took the place of the Soviet Union and the cold war would of happened anyway. And the most the USA should of done was try and get as many refugee's out of Nazi-land(sadly I think the USA only managed to save like 600,000 people through the refugee programs).

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
To comment on the OP,yes we are,
cause we have more land for our fat people to expand.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Its almost like you Americans dont understand world history on purpose!
America didn't save Europe or the UK. Germany declared war on you! You had no choice! Dont you understand that..? If Germany hadn't called you lot out you would have still all been watching I Love Lucy as German bombs fell on Manhattan! Your teachers, and Hollywood movies seem to make up history as they see fit and students end up with their empty vacuous heads full of nonsense which never happened... There' s still some who believe you won Vietnam just cos Sylvester Stallone told them so!

Youre deflection of the initial argument is pathetic.

Americans are really the most gullible people ever...

Stereotypical nonsense...

Honestly, tear yourself away from American Idol, or Will & Grace and see what's going on in the real world. The worlds circling the pan and is about to disappear into the sewer and you Americans are still all chanting USA-USA and arguing about how the country who tells all other countries that they are the greatest f*ckers in the world got b*tt f*cked by a bunch of muslim extremists on national television on 9/11..!!! And what makes it worse is most of the European countries told you it was going to happen!!!
Home of the brave!? You'll forgive me me if I laugh my arse off...

lol you got mad! How does it feel to know Europe (let alone that #ty island) will always be in Americas shadow? lulz
edit on 5-3-2011 by Janky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

No, let me say this one more time for the hard of learning... America entered the WW2 because Nazi Germany declared war on you.. They took your option whether to participate in war away from you and declared war on you... As a German general said, Big countries don't have other countries declare war against them- they declare war on other countries! Great Britain (the great is there for a reason) stood alone and declared war against Germany after they invaded Poland. We alone stopped Nazi Germany's spread across Europe by winning the Battle Of Britain... This caused him to turn his attention towards the east and Russia. Don't get me wrong, once Hitler belittled America by declaring war on them and you eventually joined in it was very helpful. These were the days before you invented the term friendly fire for those moments when your f*ckwit pilots killed Brits in the middle east who there to back up America, so we could be fairly sure that the only people on the battlefield who meant us harm were dressed in grey and goose stepped...
far from spout nonsense about WW2 you lot should hang your heads in shame...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky

I'm amazed you'd even post such nonsense to be honest!
Always in your Americas shadow! Well, when the average American weighs that much that his shadow is a hefty 180lbs of course we're always going to be in their shadow....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

the whole Americans being stupid,lazy etc thing is a 60% 40%. Without actual non stupid lazy people we wouldn't have a government and we would be taken over by a dictator or something by now. It,s just that the U.S. government is a little different and could use some tweaking. I am browsing through political issues for some reason.My main thing is the paranormal and things like that but I do have some concerns and interests in the political issues,science and technology, and space exploration forums.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Always in your Americas shadow! Well, when the average American weighs that much that his shadow is a hefty 180lbs of course we're always going to be in their shadow....

lol let me guess, youre one of those 145lb scrawny phaggots....right? Oh, and brits are also known not only for pale skin, and bad teeth, but also for being fat asses! lulz on you.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

You clearly do not hold the high ground here.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky

lol let me guess, youre one of those 145lb scrawny phaggots....right? Oh, and brits are also known not only for pale skin, and bad teeth, but also for being fat asses! lulz on you.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

You clearly do not hold the high ground here.

So when you lose the argument you retreat into stupidity and start with the mindless insults... How utterly predictable and equally utterly pathetic. Apparently im a scrawny 145lb but also, miraculously, a fat ass!!! To be honest I think a syphilitic dwarf with an IQ of zero would hold the moral high ground over an imbecile like you....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

So when you lose the argument you retreat into stupidity and start with the mindless insults... How utterly predictable and equally utterly pathetic. Apparently im a scrawny 145lb but also, miraculously, a fat ass!!! To be honest I think a syphilitic dwarf with an IQ of zero would hold the moral high ground over an imbecile like you....

I suppose youve never heard of the term "skinny fat".

In which case, you probably look like this:

Someone who doesnt have much muscle mass, scrawny, and yes, higher BF. I can only imagine what creature you look like, since most brits are in fact ugly.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I suppose youve never heard of the term "skinny fat".

In which case, you probably look like this:

Someone who doesnt have much muscle mass, scrawny, and yes, higher BF. I can only imagine what creature you look like, since most brits are in fact ugly.

When you find yourself in a deep hole it's time to stop digging!

I didn't even look at the picture of your father as I think you should be ashamed of yourself! Put the pic back in your family album, take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror then sob as you realise that you really are that pathetic!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I didn't even look at the picture of your father as I think you should be ashamed of yourself! Put the pic back in your family album, take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror then sob as you realise that you really are that pathetic!

lol youre literally too stupid to insult. You really are trying hard buddy. Just stop, its growing cringe worthy. It'd be something worth entertaining if you were actually funny but no, just no.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

lol youre literally too stupid to insult. You really are trying hard buddy. Just stop, its growing cringe worthy. It'd be something worth entertaining if you were actually funny but no, just no.

Too stupid to insult... You haven't insulted me yet! You've tried but, like your WW2 history exam, you failed miserably!
"It'd be something worth entertaining..." For the love of god, this Isn't even English!!!! When you reach puberty, your voice breaks and you learn how to conduct yourself like a grown up and can indulge in intelligent grown up conversation please feel free to come back and argue with me again but until then go and bury your head you silly little boy.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Its actually not just Americans. Its half the world! Look at other countries compared to the U.S. America adopted these traits from the places our ancestors came from. Just do some reading on kingdoms in ancient Europe. Kings or "leaders" were the laziest of them all. They weren't very bright ether. They had poverty and a poor economic structure and didn't know how to deal with it very well as much as people do these days.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Too stupid to insult... You haven't insulted me yet! You've tried but, like your WW2 history exam, you failed miserably!

cocain is a helluva drug...amirite?

"It'd be something worth entertaining..." For the love of god, this Isn't even English!!!! When you reach puberty, your voice breaks and you learn how to conduct yourself like a grown up and can indulge in intelligent grown up conversation please feel free to come back and argue with me again but until then go and bury your head you silly little boy.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Janky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky

First a pic of a flag, then your dad and now you!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Janky

First a pic of a flag, then your dad and now you!

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Janky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You pity me! In a serious debate you dare to post a picture of "Bert" and you want to be taken seriously..?
And you wouldn't know what a brain cell was if it introduced itself to you and gave you its personal business card!

Your problem is that you are all bluff and no substance. When someone enters into a debate with you and you begin to lose you get all childish and begin the name calling. Mind you, what did I really expect from a American? Actually, I expected a lot more. You've let yourself and your country down...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I don't even have to leave California to do most of that AND meet people from every nation on earth. I love California!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
From reading these posts it appears that the rest of the world is just jealous that we are the greatest nation on earth.
We truly can do whatever we want, whenever we want, for whatever reasons we want and those freedoms are guaranteed by our constitution.
I have always been one to take great advantage of that.

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join